TTC & Loose Weight!

i know camo lol. you would of thought it was a positive to a HPT the way I reacted *ggls*

hello ladies, how are we all today i've dropped it to say i didn't get weighed this week i'm too chicken! i've not been well and when i have been well i've ate soo bad :blush:.
7 sleeps to go yay:happydance: even though i got my christmas wish i've asked for present as well i mean i'm not greedy, but it is my birthday boxing day so i'd like a few bits phone cd's pj's etc you ladies got any special requests other than:baby:here's some :dust::dust: for you ladies and i do hope you gat your christmas wishes:hugs:.

FF has confirmed that i finally ovulated on CD22. Ive had continual abdominal pains from before ovulation till now but now they are different. They were focused to my right side but now they are more in the middle down low with the occasional pain all across my front. Ive been constipated for the last 2 days and feeling slighty crook off and on for a couple of days. Had a stuffed/runny nose for a couple of hours last night. I havent slept much but dont really feel tired at all. Very achy around my lower back and shoulders to the point that even laying in bed is hurting.

Even with all this, I'm only 5DPO so I fully doubt that Im pregnant. Everything can be explained for different reasons and thats what I've got to keep telling myself

Hi ladies

Hope you are all well?

Billylid - fingers crossed you get your :bfp: and you are having symptoms?

Sorry I've been quiet - SD has been with us, can't come on the site when she is here as she's very nosey and we don't want her to know we are TTC.

My diet is non-existent. I'm not going to beat myself up over Christmas so I'm eating what I like until January. Hopefully I will find some willpower then!!

Take care
x

thats the same that im doing ^

im kinda watchin what i eat ..but i know xmas is gonna mess it all up.

hiya ladies. christmas is nearly upon us :) I dont think Im having symptoms, just normal AF coming on. my cramps have turned into normal AF cramps now and nothing else is really unusual. i havent been worrying about my diet for a couple of days as we are in the process of buying our first house and its just been flat out!

cheers :)

i still dont know wtf is up with my cycle.. hopefully ill start bleedin soon and go from there.

i got me wii fit in today! yay! :dance: :dance:

hows that wii fit going camo?

AF is due tomorrow and she is def on her way. cramping and bloating, just the usual. Hope everyone is well :)

she still hasnt arrived as yet. Hopes are climbing although Im trying to resist it from happening :)

she still hasnt arrived as yet. Hopes are climbing although Im trying to resist it from happening :)

well done for the :witch: not getting you yet when are you taking a :test: i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you:hugs:

I was thinking about doing it tomorrow but I have no tests and hubby doesnt want me to buy one yet. I think he's happy not knowing :(

awwwww. well glad she isnt here! is there anyway you can sneak out to get one! :haha:

I was thinking about doing it tomorrow but I have no tests and hubby doesnt want me to buy one yet. I think he's happy not knowing :(

i'd just get one it's your body my other half was the same and i told him he can sit up with me every night from 3 oclock as i was loosing sleep over not knowing he soon changed his mind lol

hello can i join u all?:hugs:

i lost 3 stone over about 12 months for our wedding in may this year- since then i have slowly been putting it on again :cry:

went on wii fit last night (1st time in 285 days it tells me :blush:) and it says i've gained 1st 13lb :cry:

worried that this will affect my fertility so have made a massive promise to myself to get back on track with things this next year. i want to be a yummy mummy!! :winkwink:

good luck 2 all of u ladies :thumbup:

:hi:

welcome! yea im scared that my weight is affecting my fertility.. making it takelonger to get pg

Hey ladies can i join?

Well I've always been kinda fit but in past few years I was sick with some Kidney which caused me to to slow down my pace of life etc etc and I've put on weight due to that and steroids treatment.

Anyway with that out of the way I'm free to lose the weight I put on. :dance:

So here are my details:
My name is Rebecca my DH is Manuel Mani for short we're both 28.
We just started our TTC journey properly this cycle. Our DS is 8!!!! AHHH time is flying by.

I'm a size 14/16 normally a size 6/8 so basically I've doubled in size in the last 4 years. :cry: I want to get back to a healthy size 10 and like someone said a few posts up from me I want to be a YUMMY MUMMY!!!!

Bring it ladies we can sooooooo do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"