TTC peanut where are you!?

I don't like it anymore, it makes me cry :/ I believe I was supposed to start march 22...... So whenever? I took two this past Thurs, and both answer brands say bfn Soo I bought more in a different brand , just haven't taken them yet :blush:

Hmmm maybe a very late ovulation? Im getting really bad mood swings lol I keep having to count to 3 in my head to calm myself down. I just checked my chart and it says im on cycle day 70! Grrr

Hmmm maybe a very late ovulation? Im getting really bad mood swings lol I keep having to count to 3 in my head to calm myself down. I just checked my chart and it says im on cycle day 70! Grrr

I figured it was too high for that? Have you tested? Is 70 normal for you? Mine have varied from 27-46 and I'm on 51 now :/

70 is not normal for me. I normally am between 31-37 once a year a hit 50 but never 70 + I tested 4 odd days ago and it was negative. I have an appointment with a fertility clinic on Thursday so will hold off testing until then

sometimes stress of illness can delay your period too.. how long are you going to give it before you book an appointment?

70 is not normal for me. I normally am between 31-37 once a year a hit 50 but never 70 + I tested 4 odd days ago and it was negative. I have an appointment with a fertility clinic on Thursday so will hold off testing until then

sometimes stress of illness can delay your period too.. how long are you going to give it before you book an appointment?

I took two answer brands on the 4th, both bfn.. I believe here we have to wait a week, test again and go in if it's still not a bfp and no af.. I will probably test again as soon as DH fixes our water heater tomorrow (it started leaking tonight) I've got a few here, and plan to try with fmu.. if I still have a neg, and no af by the 11th, I'll make an appt for the 14th :)
I'm hoping I have to make one sooner for a much better reason :D
If af was ever constantly the same, I'd be able to say for sure I'm two weeks late, but my cycles have varied from 32-38 days over the past 22 months, with one at 27 days and one at 42, nothing this high before.
To my knowledge, I'm not ill, and I don't really feel stressed.. :shrug:

How are you today?
<3

So bc your cycles are so long would that mean your hormones are low? Could they beable to detect pregnancy via blood test?
I've heard someone say they have low pregnancy hormones ( As in detecting pregnancy on a stick is hard bc of the hormones) How true is that?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girls Peanut your symptoms really sound promising! Can't wait for Thursday!

I'm currently on cycle day 9 or 10 lol. We'll be BDing soon :)
Went to a baby shower yesterday and OHHH MY GOSH! The baby clothes were just sooo sweet! I just wanted to snuggle a little nugget of my own right then an there. All in good time tho. :) have a good day ladies.

Also my FF says I should O the 13th? I'm usually regular on the 14th day which would be this week...I know my cycle was 30days this month but how would the ovulation day change?

Hey meg the ff must be predicting it for you. It usually takes about two cycles for the app to find a pattern.

I'm pretty dam sure I am out again. I found a couple of specks of black dots in my cm today. Looks like my brown af is on way... I can't for doctors.

I also went to a baby shower yesterday and there was a new born baby there i couldn't help but stare and cuddle.. I want one soooo bad!

Sharris fx for you. Keep us updated. Sounds like me and you are on pretty same messed up cycles lol x

So bc your cycles are so long would that mean your hormones are low? Could they beable to detect pregnancy via blood test?
I've heard someone say they have low pregnancy hormones ( As in detecting pregnancy on a stick is hard bc of the hormones) How true is that?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girls Peanut your symptoms really sound promising! Can't wait for Thursday!

I'm currently on cycle day 9 or 10 lol. We'll be BDing soon :)
Went to a baby shower yesterday and OHHH MY GOSH! The baby clothes were just sooo sweet! I just wanted to snuggle a little nugget of my own right then an there. All in good time tho. :) have a good day ladies.

I've no idea, but that makes sense to me lol! There was a newborn at the shower I went to, but I didn't ask to hold the baby cuz I didn't know the mom :blush:
Fxed for everyone! :)

Hey meg the ff must be predicting it for you. It usually takes about two cycles for the app to find a pattern.

I'm pretty dam sure I am out again. I found a couple of specks of black dots in my cm today. Looks like my brown af is on way... I can't for doctors.

I also went to a baby shower yesterday and there was a new born baby there i couldn't help but stare and cuddle.. I want one soooo bad!

Sharris fx for you. Keep us updated. Sounds like me and you are on pretty same messed up cycles lol x

sounds like it :hugs: how was your day?

My day was blah. I kept getting tickly pain in my lady zone it was quite annoying. I've had a pretty chilled out day so far. How about all you ladies?

Pretty chilled out day for me too. Just work. I go to the MD tomorrow to get all my results from my hormone testing. My hub got his apt moved up to the 16th so that's exciting.

I kept thinking today how I just really want to get preg this month. But on the flip side I really want to loose some weight...my mind makes me feel like I have to choose but really we can do both right?!

I kept thinking today how I just really want to get preg this month. But on the flip side I really want to loose some weight...my mind makes me feel like I have to choose but really we can do both right?!

Totally! I have lost 18 lbs over the last 3 months, still while TTC. As long as you are eating enough nutritious food, and doing safe exercise, you should be fine. For me, losing weight can only help me get pregnant, and have a safe pregnancy, because I am too heavy and not fit. My theory is that if I start exercising now, I'll be able to continue while I'm pregnant and be as healthy as I can be.

Totally Kallie! I lost 30lb over a year and now I've plateaued and I haven't been doing anything since September...I just need to get my mindset right. Do you do anything specific? Any tips you can give?

Totally Kallie! I lost 30lb over a year and now I've plateaued and I haven't been doing anything since September...I just need to get my mindset right. Do you do anything specific? Any tips you can give?

I went to a registered dietician, and did exactly what she told me to do. I have an inflammatory bowel disease, so we are combining trying to treat that (no gluten, low lactose, bunch of other restrictions) as well as help me lose weight in a managable way (eat most at breakfast and then smaller meals as days go on, lots of fiber and protien). I'm also vegetarian, so that's another kink in the works.

I'm going to start working out, getting more active, but it is TOUGH. If you have tips for that, do let me know! Can't wait until weather is nice here..

I use My Fitness Pal to track my food - find me on their under kallie3000 if you want to be weight loss buddies!

I'm on there too! I'll add you!
It's always great to have someone to help support and go through it with!

So today I saw my OB about my lab results. He said everything was normal except my progesterone. He said usually they like to see it in the double fingers between 12-15 mine was 5. He said I may have ovulated late which I guess makes sense bc I had a 30day cycle last month. So he wants me to redo it on the 21st day of my new cycle.
He told me there were a few options we could try like flushing my uterus to make sure my ovaries aren't blocked and there was 3 different ways we could do it...ALL sounded painful in some way.
Then he said we could try Clomid. So that's what I opted for along with making sure hub gets his testing done.
So we'll go back in a month.

Hey meg that sounds pretty good. Glad things are finally moving forward. I have my appointment in an hour and 12 minutes lol.. I hope it's not a waste of time

Hey so I have just returned from the fertility clinic.

The layout of the place is very sad feeling as you have the early pregnancy and the people that are ttc in the same waiting room! Can't help but be jealous. I was waiting just outside a ultrasound room and shed a tear because I wanted to be in the room so badly.

They asked tons of questions about my cycles and said dh read low sperm count so gave him a list pf things he can try to get the numbers up.

They checked my ovaries for any blockages and thank god it was fine. She said good news my uterus lining is really thick so I should expect a really big period in a couple of days time if im not preggo. She said it was too early to test so wait a couple of days.

The nurse suggested to take a test early just in case so I went and handed my pee pee over and she popped her head out and said sorry its negative so we went off to book our follow up appt for 4 months... as we were waiting in line we got called back and my o my the test was positive! I cried like a baby in the middle of the clinic. Im still in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->