• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC peanut where are you!?

I took bc for 6 months to regulate my periods but that was over 6 years ago. Me and hubby have been married 4 years and stopped protection a year after marriage so we were in the NTNP stage. We started TTC since last April I belive.

I sometimes have a crazy long cycle once a year... but always during the summer.

Me and DH had a long convo last night about how we both felt and his views are to not be hung up about it too much and loads of people face problems and still end up with children and it's those couples that are always the best parents because they want it so bad.

They cycle thing is so weird just being once a year.

I think your hubby's on to something :) it will happen, no matter how it happens. It's hard not to obsess over it but once you get to the point of "it will happen when it happens" phase you'll feel so much better. I've found going out and keeping my mind busy with projects really help. Do something for yourself.

Yay! Lol.
Is it normal to have a high temp durring your cycle?

Ladies I don't want to symptom search but oh my I feel like im going to puke! It's 1.30am and I have been feeling like this since 9pm! I felt some 'twangs'/'pinching' on my right side for an hour at 8pm and have had a tickly feeling (almost like when you have a uti) for a few days. My bbs are starting to hurt more and more each day but nothing major yet.

im going insane. Too scared to test!

No idea when I ovulated (if I did at all!)

You gotta test! Eekk. Fingers crossed! 🙏

If you were BD every other day then there wasn't a reason to test. You could have hit the nail on the head.

Ladies I don't want to symptom search but oh my I feel like im going to puke! It's 1.30am and I have been feeling like this since 9pm! I felt some 'twangs'/'pinching' on my right side for an hour at 8pm and have had a tickly feeling (almost like when you have a uti) for a few days. My bbs are starting to hurt more and more each day but nothing major yet.

im going insane. Too scared to test!

No idea when I ovulated (if I did at all!)

I'd test sweetie.

Your body plays tricks on you too remember. After o but before AF I feel nauseous, sometimes cramps and generally crappy (it's due yo the hormonal changes). Just something to keep in mind if you get a bfn.

I hope it's your turn xx

Thanks for your reply. Im glad im not alone.

I google every little symptom and every month I get different pre menstrual symptoms so I can't even track if something is different. I think I will just get me and my husband checked over this month. Just pray nothing is wrong with our baby machines. I don't know how many more months I can tolerate!

At this stage im hoping twins will come along lol!

LOL!! PeanutWhereRU, I loled when I read your post because Hubs and me are also hoping for a twins :twingirls: to come along. we have waited for 2 years since, and really perhaps the Stork lost it's way to us. :blue: :nope:

Hubby did a sperm check :spermy: , and it came back low mobility. That's like death sentence man. :sad1:

But just last year my in laws moved in with us to stay and we stopped for a while. Now I started to do opk just this month. And had a positive a week ago. So we dtd three times during that week. Keeping fingers crossed. But not very hopeful cos of hubby's low mobility report. Bought fertilaid for both of us. So giving it 6 months to take effect? *shrug*

Yikes!

My hubby had great shape and motility but was a little low. We will be tested again on the 10th. Wish us luck x

Did my last blood test today! Making an apt to talk to the MD on what's next. Hubby still has his apt with the urologist this month.

I think it depends on your insurance.
In my case my MD wanted us to check bc we haven't used BC in 5 years and no lucky eatting pregnant in 6 months. I had to also do testing make sure everything was normal on my side.

If it's something your interested in have your DH contact his primary to get a referral to his urologist. :)

Yikes!

My hubby had great shape and motility but was a little low. We will be tested again on the 10th. Wish us luck x

Good luck!

How long did it take of TTC before you could get a SA done?

My dr was really helpful. I told her we have been ttc for a year and she suggested the SA herself. It's a drop in clinic... you do your thing drop it off and they call you in 3 days for results. Some dr won't suggest it until over a year but it depends on who you see x

Thanks for your reply. Im glad im not alone.

I google every little symptom and every month I get different pre menstrual symptoms so I can't even track if something is different. I think I will just get me and my husband checked over this month. Just pray nothing is wrong with our baby machines. I don't know how many more months I can tolerate!

At this stage im hoping twins will come along lol!

LOL!! PeanutWhereRU, I loled when I read your post because Hubs and me are also hoping for a twins :twingirls: to come along. we have waited for 2 years since, and really perhaps the Stork lost it's way to us. :blue: :nope:

Hubby did a sperm check :spermy: , and it came back low mobility. That's like death sentence man. :sad1:

But just last year my in laws moved in with us to stay and we stopped for a while. Now I started to do opk just this month. And had a positive a week ago. So we dtd three times during that week. Keeping fingers crossed. But not very hopeful cos of hubby's low mobility report. Bought fertilaid for both of us. So giving it 6 months to take effect? *shrug*

Aww bless you babe, stork needs to get with the times and get a sat nav haha

even from a young age a lot of people did say I will have twins even though I don't have any in my family. Im now wondering if it might be through IVF? Who knows right!

Ladies I cannot sleep one bit. Been like this for 2 nights now :-(

I end up watching miracles of babies on YouTube lol

I am a sleepaholic who o why am I not sleeping grrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->