TTC peanut where are you!?

I feel hurt for you. Please don't give up.. my advice bd every other day for your next cycle and take the stress of tracking away and go back to it a month later. Don't blame or be too hard on yourself. Its so hard to believe but my last cycle I was just going with it as it was getting waaay too much. I totally just planned for the 'what if I never get preggo' it truly does happen when you least expect.[/QUOTE]

Ahh thanks hun. I'm just feeling it at the mo. Everyone is getting preggo and I'm just staying not preggo.

Please don't get me wrong I'm soooo pleased for everyone as I know how hard ttc is and I get truly excited for everyone else I'd just like my turn.

I feel like I'm lying to all of our friends that want to know when we will start trying but as it's taking so long I daren't tell people. And the oh is dead against people knowing (which I totally get and agree with).

I've been online window shopping quite a bit and it's helping plan things but then when I see certain things it makes me REALLY sad to know it's not happening. I'm just so scared it might not ever happen.
I cannot imagine ttc for years.

This month I got my first positive ovulation on my fertility monitor.

I ovulated either cd20/21 and as I only have a 28/29 day cycle it doesn't leave long for me to get preggo.

I'm sure this months a no go as I've already had AF aches and I'm cd26 so at least I can have a glass of wine once the witch arrives!!! N

I'm just worried as I do appear to have a short luteal phase how long is it going to take me to get my BFP.

Sorry - rant over, only you guys get what I mean as you've all been or are going through it xxx

Phoenix how long have you been TTC?
I totally understand the lying to your friends part. If I have to hear them ask if we're trying one more time I'll scream. I actually got a card from my best friend that basically said you were such a trooper at the baby shower it must have been hard for you. #1 I wasn't upset at all. I was excited for our friend so I don't know what gave her that impression. #2 as good of intentions as she had it just is kinda RUDE.

I found the best way for me to cope is meditation. I'm not even saying sit on the floor an cross your legs an meditate. I just being my phone into the shower turn on Pandora radio an listen to nature sounds. It's soothing and those showers seem to be the best. Sometimes I do stretches too but it has helped me get through our tests the stress of "what's wrong. Why isn't it happening?" You just let it go. Stress doesn't make babies an I can't tell you how many times my MD has said it to me.

We're all here for you love!

Phoenix how long have you been TTC?
I totally understand the lying to your friends part. If I have to hear them ask if we're trying one more time I'll scream. I actually got a card from my best friend that basically said you were such a trooper at the baby shower it must have been hard for you. #1 I wasn't upset at all. I was excited for our friend so I don't know what gave her that impression. #2 as good of intentions as she had it just is kinda RUDE.

I found the best way for me to cope is meditation. I'm not even saying sit on the floor an cross your legs an meditate. I just being my phone into the shower turn on Pandora radio an listen to nature sounds. It's soothing and those showers seem to be the best. Sometimes I do stretches too but it has helped me get through our tests the stress of "what's wrong. Why isn't it happening?" You just let it go. Stress doesn't make babies an I can't tell you how many times my MD has said it to me.

We're all here for you love!

Hey

I've been ttc 11 months now :cry: I know right!! It's not helpful!!
That is rude!! Maybe she felt guilty for you as she knows it's what you want? It may have been the best intention but the worst thing to do. I'm totally with you that I'm happy for everyone who is (it's natural to be envious and wish it was your turn but nothing else). We are not monsters!!!

How long have you been ttc?

I think you're right, I need to take some time just to relax and listen to some calming sounds. Thanks for the advice :hugs:

I just NEED this bump in my life now, I've wanted kids forever and oh is finally on page and it's not happening xxx

We've been TTC for 9 months. But we haven't been using any form of BC for 6 years. HOW PEOPLE GET PREGGO ON ACCIDENT IS BEYOND ME!!!!

Everyone has their way of relaxing, do what fits you guys. :) lots of date nights.

We just got married this September bc we wanted a baby so bad. It's funny to think you try for so long to not to get pregnant but when it's time to try we think it's just an on switch. 😕 not so much.

Wow, I'm surprised you didn't fall in those 6 years!! Blimey!!

Yeah like you we are soooo ready it's rubbish it isn't happening xx

Peanut I'm so so pleased for you Iv been briefly on the same thread as you a couple of times and so nice to see your bfp! Definitely gives me hope.
Hope I'm not being intrusive but can I ask what sperm issues your dh had? Just because mine has had some low scores on areas and I'm so worried it will mean we can conceive naturally
Hope you don't mind me asking?!

We've been TTC for 9 months. But we haven't been using any form of BC for 6 years. HOW PEOPLE GET PREGGO ON ACCIDENT IS BEYOND ME!!!!

Everyone has their way of relaxing, do what fits you guys. :) lots of date nights.

We just got married this September bc we wanted a baby so bad. It's funny to think you try for so long to not to get pregnant but when it's time to try we think it's just an on switch. 😕 not so much.

I was in the same boat as you. Stopped bc for about 3 years hoping for an accidental surprise then everyone around started having babies and I got depressed! That's when you definitely question whether your baby machines are working! Hence why I found out at a fertility consultation appointment! Stupid irony!

So I've been having O "cramps" & we've been BD every other night for about a week so my fingers are crossed.
My FF says I should be O'ing tomorrow but I just took an OPK an it was negative an pretty light so I'm guessing it was the 10th as it usually is.
I'm kinda excited to see if I get AF I just want to start the Clomid. I read that 80%of women get a BFP their first cycle on it. I think those are good odds. But on here you only really hear about the negative when TTC (obviously. Or they wod be in a different forum lol)

Peanut !! How are you feeling love? How's that little one cooking? Any news when your first sonogram will be? Have you told your family yet? If so how? 😄 sorry so many questions I'm just so excited for you!

Aww thank you babe. I told 2 girls from work and an aunt that knew about my journey. Im going to tell family after 3 months. My brother is getting married in June so I will have to tell family a week before but will tell my brother on his wedding day. For my dh's side we are going to get my nefew a 'im going to be a big cousin' tshirt and announce it that way in june again. Obv you lovely ladies knew before everyone lol. Peanut is roasting in the oven slowly. I have no idea how old it is as I never tracked o last month. Im getting very tired and hungry but honestly I don't still believe I am preggo. I did another test yesterday just to be sure. The only thing that is painful is the bbs! 1 minute screams at night when I take my bra off lol. I have to see my gp in the next 2 weeks to confirm. I have already gone one dress size big from the hunger eating lol

im super excited for you ladies. I feel so emotional and have shed a tear for you guys as I want to see your bfps!

No tears need to be shed. All in good time. Our time WILL COME & we will
Go through it together :)

Hormones are making me too soppy lol. Im so excited for you all..! We will get there... hope you don't need the clomid and you get your bfp this month.. sounds like you caught o at the right time

I hope so too. I'm feeling the same O pains I always do cramps w/ some pain in the boobs. I'm only 3dpo. Today I slept A LOT tho. That's not normal for me.
Idk. I'm ok w/ it either way. Just excited all around. 😍

Ya know I get so mad bc I forget! I was temping for a while an come to find out I had 2 FF accounts so it was on the wrong one :(
I'll try to do It in the am you stalker lol!

How is everyone?! Where are you in your cycle?
I'm 4-5 dpo. Regular cramping & boob pains.

How is everyone?! Where are you in your cycle?
I'm 4-5 dpo. Regular cramping & boob pains.

I'm 3 DPO! I wasn't expecting to O until tomorrow, so I'm excited! No symptoms (at least nothing different than any other cycle!)

Eek! So we should be testing about the same time!
So exciting!

Eek! So we should be testing about the same time!
So exciting!

What day do you usually start testing? I am going to TRY to hold out until DPO 11 or 12 (I usually have an 11 day luteal phase) but sometimes I start testing on DPO 9!

I have wasted a LOT of HPTs, let me tell you ;)

To be honest I have no idea how many days my luteal phase is. Is it just from ovulation to the first day of your cycle. In that case I'm about 14-15 days.
I really wanted to know before Easter but I don't think I'll know by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->