TTC peanut where are you!?

Just been reading through this thread, congratulations! So pleased for you :)

I could not resist sorry guys

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753369&stc=1&d=1397126245

Attachments

• 20140410_112315.jpg
    20140410_112315.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 41
Go for it! We want to see!!
But I'm confused did you get a BFP?! Or an O positive?

OH MY GOSH!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! 😆😆❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕😘😘😄😄
My phone didn't load the next page so I didn't know.
Congrats!

Thanks you. Im sorry for posting on here when I know im not meant to. How is your journey going?

Been ttc officially for 2 months now, before that weren't preventing for 6 months, only just joined here today and this was the first thread I have read, it's really encouraging to read through and see you get such good news! :D hope you have a great 9 months, you sound like you will be a great mum :)

OH MY GOSH!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! 😆😆❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕😘😘😄😄
My phone didn't load the next page so I didn't know.
Congrats!

Thank you. I'm still in utter shock! I want to stick around for you guys to join me if I am allowed x

there is hope and I think my messed up cycle and dh low sperms proves it!

We want you to stick around!! We've all gotta go through this together!! I'm seriously so stoked for you I can't stop looking at the digital! It gives me hope and just let's me know ya just gotta relax.

You know the what... remember this was the cycle I said I will nd every other day and let it be! I even used a syringe lol.. I honestly think that was the way we convinced. I really want you ladies to conceive this month! I want to all to be my bump buddied x

Thanks you. Im sorry for posting on here when I know im not meant to. How is your journey going?

Been ttc officially for 2 months now, before that weren't preventing for 6 months, only just joined here today and this was the first thread I have read, it's really encouraging to read through and see you get such good news! :D hope you have a great 9 months, you sound like you will be a great mum :)

Thank you mangochef! Do you chart or opk, temp?

Wow Peanut!! congrats! awesome so much changed over the 5 days I was gonw.. so happy for you, makes me hopeful too!! yay!! have H&H 9 months ahead :)

Wow Peanut!! congrats! awesome so much changed over the 5 days I was gonw.. so happy for you, makes me hopeful too!! yay!! have H&H 9 months ahead :)

Thank you so much mol. Please don't give up on yourself. As much as it's hard to say... I want all you lovely people to join me. How are you getting on these days?

Well done huni xxxx

How are you getting on hun? Not heard from you in a while.

Yeah I'm ok - feeling a bit done with it all now. :growlmad:
I had my positive egg symbol on my fm a few days back but as I only gave a 28/29 day cycle my luteal phase is short which will affect my chances.

I just font think it will EVER happen :(

So pleased for you tho xxx

Thank you mangochef! Do you chart or opk, temp?

Just been trying every other day, haven't been charting, got ovulation tests this month though so going to try and work out where on my cycle I'm ovulating, going to be honest I don't know what opk is? Don't know half the terms people on here use yet! All very confusing ehe :blush:

Aww bless you. Opk is ovulation prediction kits

how old are you? Do you have any previous children?

Well done huni xxxx

How are you getting on hun? Not heard from you in a while.

Yeah I'm ok - feeling a bit done with it all now. :growlmad:
I had my positive egg symbol on my fm a few days back but as I only gave a 28/29 day cycle my luteal phase is short which will affect my chances.

I just font think it will EVER happen :(

So pleased for you tho xxx

I feel hurt for you. Please don't give up.. my advice bd every other day for your next cycle and take the stress of tracking away and go back to it a month later. Don't blame or be too hard on yourself. Its so hard to believe but my last cycle I was just going with it as it was getting waaay too much. I totally just planned for the 'what if I never get preggo' it truly does happen when you least expect.

Got my Clomid today. Won't start it until next month. Hoping I don't actually have to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->