TTC peanut where are you!?

Yes, your luteal phase is the days between your O date and your CD1 date. So, if you have a 'normal' 28 day cycle where you O on day 14 and your cycle is 28 days long, then you have a 14 day luteal phase.

I only learned what the damn thing was because I have a shorter one than I would like!

Lol!!! Well mine ranges then between 14-16.
Hey you learn something new everyday!

I think it might be too early to spot anything yet.

I wasted too many tests aswell. The only thing that kept me sane through the two week wait was I kept saying to myself 'don't worry there is another cycle coming'

I really really try not to trust my body. I'm ok either way with this cycle.
Another fees I'm in people keep asking for their boobs to hurt but I hear a lot that people don't even have a symptom until like 6 weeks.

Yeah I guess everyone is different. Just depends on hormones and how your body copes to changes

Completely going off topic as usual.. one of my staff had an argument with me yesterday (I am such a nice, caring and considerate manager) and today she called in sick. It was all to do with losing a staff competition... the prize was a box of chocolates. She accused me of fixing it so someone else won. Do you guys have petty dramas at work?

She called in sick today as she was deeply sadenned by the 'argument' we had lol... I feel like I work with 5 year olds!

Ha! Yeah. I'm pretty sure I work in a high school not a pharmacy sometimes.
Literally coworkers being brought into the office bc they complain someone's looking at them funny....I have my own little hole I can go into that's quiet an drama free so it's easy to ignore it all.

She called in sick today as she was deeply sadenned by the 'argument' we had lol... I feel like I work with 5 year olds!

My husband and I own a store, and if one of our staff acted this way they would no longer work for us.

I am pretty sure she has medical issues. This isn't the first time she's acted really funny. I reckon she will pull a sicky again lol...

she's 55 odd years old, maybe it's menopause? I'm pretty sure she will be reporting me to the union as well!

Ha! Yeah. I'm pretty sure I work in a high school not a pharmacy sometimes.
Literally coworkers being brought into the office bc they complain someone's looking at them funny....I have my own little hole I can go into that's quiet an drama free so it's easy to ignore it all.

Sometimes you just wonder whether people just want to create drama for the sake of feeling alive?

I'm just sayin they have nothing better to do with their lives.
You would think hey I have to spend at least 8hrs a day with these people....let's make the best of it! Sadly it doesn't happen that way. No offense to either of you but sometimes upper management can really be the Debbie downer at some places of work.
Example I had a boss that would pull people into his office tell them their friend told him they did something wrong an it would cause sooo much drama an issues at work that the place couldn't function! They brought in surveys & people actually wrote letters to go with their survey (I included) an he was fired. 😐
But really tho people must grow up at some point @ 55yo she's got something going on to be acting that way.

I agree. I have had shocking managers in the past and I vowed if I ever got a promotion I would not be like them and I genuinely am not. I never see myself as higher than anyone, I like to work equally.. people that create unnecessary drama need to get laid lol

Hahaha! 👍 agreed!

So my temp was 98.19 this morning. What am I looking for?! Do I want it high or low during O? I'm just confused.

Hey Meg, temps usually rise after you O - looks like you did! I am nowhere close i think, with -ve OPKS and low temps :(

Peanut - How are you holding up? I have been neck deep in work this month to think too much about TTCing, which is good in a way since last cycle was such a dissapointment. But I have a newbie who i teach the ropes and another incompetent senior who increases my work by messing up and I even have to take the bullet a couple of times! And its all high drama war of words - I come home way too exhausted!

Been reading through this thread..

Firstly, congrats Peanut!
Peanut, Pheonix, Meg and all the other ladies here..going through all of the things you all have written just makes me feel better..

Am 31 & DH is 33 - married for 5 years; we are TTC for almost a year now but no luck!

I was pregnant last to last year after 1 month of trying - everything was going well... but there was a complication in the 5th month and we had to let the baby go. We were so depressed for a few months but decided we would start trying again.

We started trying from last year and have also been going to the doc from Dec '13. Have already completed 4 rounds of clomid and really felt like this month was it. I tested thru OPKs, timed the dates and everything ( have still not started the BBT charting)...was due to get AF tomorrow...and hoping not to see it at all, but i had some spotting today. Am still hoping there is a miracle and it goes away but i know its here to stay.

Was looking to vent out and saw this thread. You guys made me smile...from all the nursery talks to the office drama too!! :winkwink:

Wishing that this month will be the one for all of us. Good luck to all of you. :thumbup:

Hi StayStrong! I am very, very sorry to hear about your loss.

Good luck to you, and glad to have you here!

Welcome welcome!!
Sorry for your loss love. We're here tho for the good bad an ugly.

Hey Meg, temps usually rise after you O - looks like you did! I am nowhere close i think, with -ve OPKS and low temps :(

Peanut - How are you holding up? I have been neck deep in work this month to think too much about TTCing, which is good in a way since last cycle was such a dissapointment. But I have a newbie who i teach the ropes and another incompetent senior who increases my work by messing up and I even have to take the bullet a couple of times! And its all high drama war of words - I come home way too exhausted!

Im good thanks hun. My peanut is doing ok too.. they are still keeping me company so im happy x

The lady at work has now been signed off with stress by her doctor! Box of chocolates... wow wee... guess she must have some extremely deep psychological issues she needs to come to terms with.

Mol like they say surprises creep up on you when you least expect.. maybe this is your month. Fx

Been reading through this thread..

Firstly, congrats Peanut!
Peanut, Pheonix, Meg and all the other ladies here..going through all of the things you all have written just makes me feel better..

Am 31 & DH is 33 - married for 5 years; we are TTC for almost a year now but no luck!

I was pregnant last to last year after 1 month of trying - everything was going well... but there was a complication in the 5th month and we had to let the baby go. We were so depressed for a few months but decided we would start trying again.

We started trying from last year and have also been going to the doc from Dec '13. Have already completed 4 rounds of clomid and really felt like this month was it. I tested thru OPKs, timed the dates and everything ( have still not started the BBT charting)...was due to get AF tomorrow...and hoping not to see it at all, but i had some spotting today. Am still hoping there is a miracle and it goes away but i know its here to stay.

Was looking to vent out and saw this thread. You guys made me smile...from all the nursery talks to the office drama too!! :winkwink:

Wishing that this month will be the one for all of us. Good luck to all of you. :thumbup:

Thank you hun and welcome to the peanut factory :)

I think this thread needed to be a mix of both as I get bored of moaning about the same thing lol

I'm so sorry about your loss it must have been so difficult esp as it happened so far down the line.

Fx for you this month, have you had any other symptoms? How many dpo are you?

Ok so I heard about this story and had to look it up for myself! You guys will be in awe!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dian-town-believing-pregnant-QUADRUPLETS.html

Woman fakes a multiple pregnancy! An fools her BF and the town after people donate gifts ect! Good lord. I'm shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->