TTC peanut where are you!?

I browsed through many forums but like this one the best!

I have tried for 3 months a while back and had to take a break for another 3 months as DH was out of country for his job. Then we tried again this month, and just today I had the AF. It is my 31 CD. Generally I have a 26-30 day cycle. So just when I was getting a teensy bit hopeful, BAM! :nope::cry:

Should I take it as my month 1 ttc or month 4 ttc? I am confused as we were not trying continuously :wacko:

Baby dusts to you all!:kiss:

Should I take it as my month 1 ttc or month 4 ttc? I am confused as we were not trying continuously :wacko:

DEFINITELY month 4 TTC!

You know, I wish we could somehow count our months waiting to try (WTT) as well. I was waiting to try for a year and a half before I started, so then when I didn't get pregnant right away it felt sooooo much longer than someone who had just decided and then tried right away (I think, at least - I might be wrong about that).

So, you could even say "We've wanted a baby for 7 months!"

Apple pies welcome to the peanut factory!

I would definitely say 4 months ttc, are you full on yet or space in between? If you are half way I would definitely recommend ovulation prediction kits (opk) and tracking your cervical mucus (cm). That's just something I started with before stressing over temp and proper charting. Baby dust to you babe x

Office dramas hit a high today oh my days I actually cried for 1 minute then I realised how stupid it was and picked myself up but all in all I had a mega crappy day! How is everyone else?

Peanut

:hugs: what's happened at work?

I'm struggling AF is due and I have brown spotting so I'm sure the witch is coming - gutted. I ovulated cd20/21 and my AF should be later then the usual cd29. The bright bfn says it's not my month although I'm only cd31 or 10dpo so either AF is trying to happen as I ovulated too close to AF (I've read this can cause spotting) or AF is defo coming (I think it's the latter).

I'm due to get referral in a June but I don't want to wait until then. I just want to cry!!! Xx

Everyone always says they like using OPKs better than temping, but I MUCH prefer temping! I always forget to do OPKs, and they never work because I drink a TON of water and pee clear, lol! (TMI)

I was really fascinated to learn about cervical mucus and temping and everything - why don't they teach this in school? I used to not even know when AF was due!

I browsed through many forums but like this one the best!

I have tried for 3 months a while back and had to take a break for another 3 months as DH was out of country for his job. Then we tried again this month, and just today I had the AF. It is my 31 CD. Generally I have a 26-30 day cycle. So just when I was getting a teensy bit hopeful, BAM! :nope::cry:

Baby dusts to you all!:kiss:

My honest answer is try a fertility monitor.
I got a persona contraception monitor - you use it when it says you need to do a pee sample.
It flags ovulation, without the guess work.

I've never been able to make sense of my temps and my OPKs have never been positive. I found them both obsessive and stressful so the stress has been taken out with my monitor it's soooo easy xx

I heard on another forum to prolong your LP take B6. Not sure if this is what your trying to do but try it ! :)

Just wanna say I love talking to you girls. I think I check here more than FB. Lol. Xo

Also my day was good except all day I wanted to scream SHUT UP!! At the top of my lungs. Ugh I listen to the silliest convos at work and sometimes it's just obnoxious...esp because I'm on the phone all day Tue & Thurs!

Peanut

:hugs: what's happened at work?

I'm struggling AF is due and I have brown spotting so I'm sure the witch is coming - gutted. I ovulated cd20/21 and my AF should be later then the usual cd29. The bright bfn says it's not my month although I'm only cd31 or 10dpo so either AF is trying to happen as I ovulated too close to AF (I've read this can cause spotting) or AF is defo coming (I think it's the latter).

I'm due to get referral in a June but I don't want to wait until then. I just want to cry!!! Xx

Phoenix firstly I was told I had to wait 3 months for a referral and got it in under 2 months and by the time I got there I already had a bfp so strange things happen.

Urgh work well I work in sales and my department has reception staff and sales staff although on the same floor they do different jobs. I look after both departments and a receptionist accused me of taking sides with the sales team and basically said me n the sales girls don't do much and just sit around talking and eating so she started an argument with me on Tuesday which ended up with her being signed off sick by her doctor. Today she had a meeting with the area manager and he came blasting in my office and I was eating.. no one was on sales as the girl was covering reception whilst she ate too. I got told I am now going to be micro managed as my department is going down *its not* all because of one cow. Everyone knows how ridiculous she was towards me

she has decided to return early from sick but im pretty sure this was all pre planned as she pulled this stunt on another manager. I had a 1 minute cry after my bollocking but I picked myself up. I can't afford to harm peanut. Rant over!

Meg I hardly use fb these days. I love you ladies more lol x

Also my day was good except all day I wanted to scream SHUT UP!! At the top of my lungs. Ugh I listen to the silliest convos at work and sometimes it's just obnoxious...esp because I'm on the phone all day Tue & Thurs!

Aww bless you.. I work in a school playground with all the bitching and moaning. Sucks

I HOPE your right - it should be my turn soon. I don't want much just one healthy happy baby!

What a cow!!!i cannot believe you got told off for that. How you didn't slap her I have no idea!!

DO NOT cry because of her action that way she wins. Wow how childish is she?? Some people just don't understand how to be adults!!!
Defo - look after you and peanut - think if it this way, where will she be in 10 years time - not in your life!! Xx

She will be around 65 looolll.. she's muuuuch older than me. Shes jealous I get along with people and people will back me up if anything happens. I had a couple of people that were willing to write statements against her coz she was so bloody rude to me! Im too much of a nice manager. I've been told to not be nastier but to "manage better" whatever!

Agree with Phoenix. Some people take to much pride and time in causing others stress. Don't let her ever think she's taken a minute of your time...it's not worth it.

I've been soo tired today. I am losing my love of coffee I just can't seem to finish a cup! I get tired buy noon and I'm a slug all day after that but come bed time I'm out cold for a few hours then wide awake like clock work @ 2am. It's driving me bonkers!!

I'm a Pharmacy technician for a Long term care pharmacy in Massachusetts. i make Iv's for patients in nursing homes. I love it. the Iv room is a quiet sound proof room i can listen to my music and be left alone. :)

where's everyone from?

I've been to England!! London. I stayed in Kennsington. it's one of the most beautiful places i've ever been. did the regular tourist things the Eye, Tower hill & Tower Bridge. Camden yard. omg it was just fantastic. my girl friends and i are planning to go for our friend-aversary lol when we're 40. lol plenty of time to save up and make it a good one!

Kallie,

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes I know! It's already feel like so long :'( And when I think about friends who complain because they had "unplanned" pregnancy things look even darker. All I see is everyone around me is falling pregnant :'(

Apple pies welcome to the peanut factory!

I would definitely say 4 months ttc, are you full on yet or space in between? If you are half way I would definitely recommend ovulation prediction kits (opk) and tracking your cervical mucus (cm). That's just something I started with before stressing over temp and proper charting. Baby dust to you babe x

Office dramas hit a high today oh my days I actually cried for 1 minute then I realised how stupid it was and picked myself up but all in all I had a mega crappy day! How is everyone else?

Sorry that you had a bad day dear. Me and my DH also had a super crappy day today. He had problems at office. Then what's with my AF starting and all :(

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, I am thinking about OPK too. We are visiting the doc soon and might consult with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->