TTC peanut where are you!?

My honest answer is try a fertility monitor.
I got a persona contraception monitor - you use it when it says you need to do a pee sample.
It flags ovulation, without the guess work.

I've never been able to make sense of my temps and my OPKs have never been positive. I found them both obsessive and stressful so the stress has been taken out with my monitor it's soooo easy xx

Thank you for the suggestion. I will keep this in mind as well. This sounds good!

Peanut

:hugs: what's happened at work?

I'm struggling AF is due and I have brown spotting so I'm sure the witch is coming - gutted. I ovulated cd20/21 and my AF should be later then the usual cd29. The bright bfn says it's not my month although I'm only cd31 or 10dpo so either AF is trying to happen as I ovulated too close to AF (I've read this can cause spotting) or AF is defo coming (I think it's the latter).

I'm due to get referral in a June but I don't want to wait until then. I just want to cry!!! Xx

Phoenix firstly I was told I had to wait 3 months for a referral and got it in under 2 months and by the time I got there I already had a bfp so strange things happen.

Urgh work well I work in sales and my department has reception staff and sales staff although on the same floor they do different jobs. I look after both departments and a receptionist accused me of taking sides with the sales team and basically said me n the sales girls don't do much and just sit around talking and eating so she started an argument with me on Tuesday which ended up with her being signed off sick by her doctor. Today she had a meeting with the area manager and he came blasting in my office and I was eating.. no one was on sales as the girl was covering reception whilst she ate too. I got told I am now going to be micro managed as my department is going down *its not* all because of one cow. Everyone knows how ridiculous she was towards me

she has decided to return early from sick but im pretty sure this was all pre planned as she pulled this stunt on another manager. I had a 1 minute cry after my bollocking but I picked myself up. I can't afford to harm peanut. Rant over!

Meg I hardly use fb these days. I love you ladies more lol x

Whoa! She is just those super mean and nasty kind! I am so sorry you had to go through this.

If I am reading and understanding right(sorry really low on confidence right now) you are pregnant??!! wow!!! How many months did you ttc? If you don't mind me asking.

What does everyone do for a living if you don't mind me asking.

I have a small web development business with my elder sis. She got pregnant accidentally while she and her husband were "not trying" :p Story of my life! But hey, I am very very happy for her. I love my niece to pieces.

I just want one munchkin for us too :(

By the way I am 28 yrs old. My husband is 31. We are both healthy and very happy together.

Welcome Applepie!
How long did you say you were trying? Where ya from?

I'm so exhausted today. Day 1 of not drinking coffee...I guess I didn't know how much I depended on it. 😩

I've been to England!! London. I stayed in Kennsington. it's one of the most beautiful places i've ever been. did the regular tourist things the Eye, Tower hill & Tower Bridge. Camden yard. omg it was just fantastic. my girl friends and i are planning to go for our friend-aversary lol when we're 40. lol plenty of time to save up and make it a good one!

Aww you are too cute. I live in London it's not that amazing when you have been living in the same city all your life! I do shift work in sales it's such a life wrecker. Can't plan anything as at times I have to work weekends. Im hoping to move department soon, I can't take much more nonsense from my team lol

Peanut

:hugs: what's happened at work?

I'm struggling AF is due and I have brown spotting so I'm sure the witch is coming - gutted. I ovulated cd20/21 and my AF should be later then the usual cd29. The bright bfn says it's not my month although I'm only cd31 or 10dpo so either AF is trying to happen as I ovulated too close to AF (I've read this can cause spotting) or AF is defo coming (I think it's the latter).

I'm due to get referral in a June but I don't want to wait until then. I just want to cry!!! Xx

Phoenix firstly I was told I had to wait 3 months for a referral and got it in under 2 months and by the time I got there I already had a bfp so strange things happen.

Urgh work well I work in sales and my department has reception staff and sales staff although on the same floor they do different jobs. I look after both departments and a receptionist accused me of taking sides with the sales team and basically said me n the sales girls don't do much and just sit around talking and eating so she started an argument with me on Tuesday which ended up with her being signed off sick by her doctor. Today she had a meeting with the area manager and he came blasting in my office and I was eating.. no one was on sales as the girl was covering reception whilst she ate too. I got told I am now going to be micro managed as my department is going down *its not* all because of one cow. Everyone knows how ridiculous she was towards me

she has decided to return early from sick but im pretty sure this was all pre planned as she pulled this stunt on another manager. I had a 1 minute cry after my bollocking but I picked myself up. I can't afford to harm peanut. Rant over!

Meg I hardly use fb these days. I love you ladies more lol x

Whoa! She is just those super mean and nasty kind! I am so sorry you had to go through this.

If I am reading and understanding right(sorry really low on confidence right now) you are pregnant??!! wow!!! How many months did you ttc? If you don't mind me asking.

Yeah I am hun. I got my bfp this month. Been ttc properly for over a year and not trying not preventing. Waiting for my accidental surprise for over 2 years. It's been a long journey

Hey !!

so today DH left, but I kinda have a feeling I might have O'd today, FX! Peanut, thanks for the vote of confidence :) Grt to knw you are doing well!

Yay, so we are sharing personal details!! I live in India and married for 2 yrs today! I am an IT consultant with crazy work hours and crazier colleagues :p Peanut, I almost visited London once before but could not work it out due to work. i really hope to make it some day. Hope your work issues sort out soon..

Welcome applepie - how are you doing? Meg, yes I know about dependence.. i love tea to the T ( heehaw!)

Mol my parents are from India. North west of india in gujarat.

looks like o is approaching but remember sperm can live for up to 5 days. Fx they are just meeting.

Mol my parents are from India. North west of india in gujarat.

looks like o is approaching but remember sperm can live for up to 5 days. Fx they are just meeting.

Where in Gujrat - have you been to India then?
I wont be so hopeful for a BFP if I dont O today / tommorow becos I have less CM it seems. Also last cycle I monitored O and BD'd on O day, next day and the 2 days before O but no BFP.

Yeah I try to visit as much as possible as I have a lot of family out there. They are from bhuj, where abouts are you from?

Don't give up until the witch shows her face! Does your hubby go away quite often.

I am from Pune, near Mumbai :) Dh has had to go away recently couple of times to meet work deadlines at other locations his team is at .. and travels to europe few months a year for projects there. Other than that, not really. Its just bad timing right now, is all.

I just love that were from all over an we're from all different walks of life!! I love different cultures an learning about them!

happy anniversary Mol!!!
Xo

Happy anniversary mol I was meant to add it in my last post to you. Hopefully egg and sperm are celebrating down under for you. I have a great feeling!

I just love that were from all over an we're from all different walks of life!! I love different cultures an learning about them!

happy anniversary Mol!!!
Xo

Yeah it is pretty awesome. You know in indian culture when the baby is born we are given baby letters to chose from so we can't pre name our babies lol.. I might break the norm lol

Welcome Applepie!

I'm so exhausted today. Day 1 of not drinking coffee...I guess I didn't know how much I depended on it. 😩

Thank you hun :) I am ttc for 4 months. I am from India. Not actively trying though, as I am not using OPK or temping. But I will start OPK from this month.

A few questions to you all-
1) Me and DH do it almost every alternate day. Is it ok?
2) Do you do it on the day you ovulate? How frequently during you ovulate?

Yeah I am hun. I got my bfp this month. Been ttc properly for over a year and not trying not preventing. Waiting for my accidental surprise for over 2 years. It's been a long journey

Wow! Congrats Peanut! Hugssss! I hope to get mine soon too!

Thanks ladies, I love getting to know you and you keep me sane in this insane time!!

Yeah it is pretty awesome. You know in indian culture when the baby is born we are given baby letters to chose from so we can't pre name our babies lol.. I might break the norm lol

Luckily, in my family the name kept in the traditional naming ceremony with the pre-set alphabet is ONLY for usage by family ( as a pet name)- bad luck for outsiders to call the baby with that name. Hence I can choose a completely new name for the birth certificate and general purposes! yay!

Welcome Applepie!

Thank you hun :) I am ttc for 4 months. I am from India. Not actively trying though, as I am not using OPK or temping. But I will start OPK from this month.

A few questions to you all-
1) Me and DH do it almost every alternate day. Is it ok?
2) Do you do it on the day you ovulate? How frequently during you ovulate?

I definitely did it every other day as it takes upto 72 hours for sperm to reproduce but others prefer regular bd around o, try different things different months. I definitely recommend thinking that ttc does take an average of a year so know when you want kids. I know some of us ladies wished we tried sooner.

I tried for months to do it on o day and nothing happened for me so I stuck to every other day from af to af and I convinced in my first cycle that way. I also did crazy stuff like home insemination (desperate I know but it paid off!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->