TTC peanut where are you!?

Thanks ladies, I love getting to know you and you keep me sane in this insane time!!

Yeah it is pretty awesome. You know in indian culture when the baby is born we are given baby letters to chose from so we can't pre name our babies lol.. I might break the norm lol

Luckily, in my family the name kept in the traditional naming ceremony with the pre-set alphabet is ONLY for usage by family ( as a pet name)- bad luck for outsiders to call the baby with that name. Hence I can choose a completely new name for the birth certificate and general purposes! yay!

I might sneak to the town hall myself and change the name hehe

in the states we have nothing like a name ceremony! We have baby showers & the new fad is gender annoucments party's. Make a cake or something pink an blue and when the parents to be cut into it they get the surprise of the gender reviled.

Today I've done nothing but eat. I don't even know how to handle myself! Haha. Totally exhausted all day too. No cramps tho only a slight boob pain here an there. I don't know what to think. I'm trying hard to not get my hopes up I feel like this is the longest TWW I've ever had. I'm only 8dpo & I can't stop the urge to test. I know if it was a BFN I'll be down but I know there's still plenty of time.

Also! So my DH is supposed to get a sperm analysis and I feel like he's so nervous about doing it he's putting it off and it's bugging me. I know he doesn't wAnt to be the reason we can't conceive or to even find any bad news out but I just think it would take so much stress off us...😣 how do I get him to stop procrastinating?!

I definitely did it every other day as it takes upto 72 hours for sperm to reproduce but others prefer regular bd around o, try different things different months. I definitely recommend thinking that ttc does take an average of a year so know when you want kids. I know some of us ladies wished we tried sooner.

I tried for months to do it on o day and nothing happened for me so I stuck to every other day from af to af and I convinced in my first cycle that way. I also did crazy stuff like home insemination (desperate I know but it paid off!)

Thanks for answering. We have done every other day from AF to AF for 4 months, and there was another month when we did it for first 15 days, as I had infection and doc advised against it. But nothing happened :( So, I will see if OPK helps.

Nothing is weird or crazy dear. Whatever works is good :thumbup:

Eating and exhaustion is a good sign yay but it could also be a sign that your body is gearing up for af. Those were my pms as well as preg symptoms.

My dh didn't want to test for ages. He put it off for 6 months as he was convinced there was nothing wrong with him. I went to the gp on his behalf and got a bottle. He did his thing and I dropped it off so he didn't really do any running around. He did come and get the results with me though (male ego) lol..

Everyone needs a breaking point to finally ask for help. Has he reached it? My dh was getting sadder ever month seeing a bfn so he knew himself it was time.

I'm a Chartered Accountant from Alberta, Canada!

What an amazing, diverse group of ladies we have here, eh?

Yes! It is amazing! We are from different parts of the world, different paths in life, but united together for a common cause and it is amazing how we can totally understand each other.

Today I've done nothing but eat. I don't even know how to handle myself! Haha. Totally exhausted all day too. No cramps tho only a slight boob pain here an there. I don't know what to think. I'm trying hard to not get my hopes up I feel like this is the longest TWW I've ever had. I'm only 8dpo & I can't stop the urge to test. I know if it was a BFN I'll be down but I know there's still plenty of time.

Also! So my DH is supposed to get a sperm analysis and I feel like he's so nervous about doing it he's putting it off and it's bugging me. I know he doesn't wAnt to be the reason we can't conceive or to even find any bad news out but I just think it would take so much stress off us...😣 how do I get him to stop procrastinating?!

Fingers crossed for you Meg.

:hugs: xxx

Eating and exhaustion is a good sign yay but it could also be a sign that your body is gearing up for af. Those were my pms as well as preg symptoms.

My dh didn't want to test for ages. He put it off for 6 months as he was convinced there was nothing wrong with him. I went to the gp on his behalf and got a bottle. He did his thing and I dropped it off so he didn't really do any running around. He did come and get the results with me though (male ego) lol..

Everyone needs a breaking point to finally ask for help. Has he reached it? My dh was getting sadder ever month seeing a bfn so he knew himself it was time.

I would do the drop off too but unfortunately the only place we know of that does it is a state over....it wouldn't last long enough. 😣
I think he thinks well let's just see if you get a BFP first then I'll go but my only issue with that is next cycle I start Clomid if this didn't work so it's kind of a time crunch. I think Atleast but maybe I'm over reacting bc I just want it done.

It's still early for me to get my PMS symptoms. I usually get them day of or durring. Idk. FX'd people.

Hmmmm have a look at home tests for men. You can get a kit that detects sperm count.. there are mixed reviews on it but it might put your mind at ease. Fx for you though x

I wish we had those here :| Though its only our 3rd month trying..

Home tests? Im sure you can get them from online. I am a big fan of amazon lol

Amazon is pretty good! I've spent my day cleaning my whole house. Cleaning the rugs and furniture and I'm not tired at all. Guess I'm just crazy thinking it was a symptom. Lol.
Hope you girls are enjoying your weekend. It's sunny and about 65-70 degrees here in New Hampshire. :)

I've spent the morning in the park with my 2 year old godson playing easter egg hunt and me acting like a big kid playing on the swings lol... we grow up so dam fast. Did you ever image you would be where you are today?

I've got a pile of ironing to get through tomorrow. I did the majority of cleaning today... im also cooking for the in laws tomorrow. Wish me and peanut luck!

I still find myself thinking wow! When did I grow up! I don't feel any older than 15 idk why an I don't mean I'm mentally 15 I just am a big kid I love disney and I love to laugh an joke I'm not to serious often. It's weird to me I'm married & have a husband
We've been together 11 years but just got married an it's soooooooo weird to call him my husband after all this time haha. I can't believe I'm 27. That's also weird to me.

Peanut did you tell the family yet? If so how?

I've not told family yet it is too early. I decided to tell my family around fathers day. I will write dear grandad in my dad's card lol and im going to buy a baby on board t shirt and casually lounge abound in it when im at their house, see if they notice lol and for the other side of the family I will buy my godson a 'shh I am going to be a big cousin' tshirt. I still don't believe im pregnant. It's not sunk in. I had a dream I gave birth on the plane to vegas. Baby reah lol.. it was weird as towards the end of my pregnancy I grew extra ribs! Reah was a tiny baby as she was 2 months early.. im so convinced im having a girl.

I am a big kid too.. its just surreal how life got serious lol. Im like a 3 year old at heart still like doing baby things. I play with my godsons toys more than him haha

have you had any more symptoms? I was convinced that when I get a bfp that I will get extremely noticeable symptoms and they will all be heightened and exaggerated but to be truthful they wernt. The only thing different was my bb pain.. reading what other girls say and write about how severe it is I didn't feel.. don't be discouraged if one day you are tired and next day you are not. I say look out for different symptom that you feel are different to your body and that you have never had then put it down to hormones so you are not discouraged when you test lol its so unbelievably draining seeing no's.

its sad whrn I was younger I was always scared by get preg everything I was with a boy - not knowing about fertile windows and understanding you only have one chance a month... I thought you could get pregnant anytime lol I didn't really understand why the pharmacist always asked me when my last period was... I thought they asked so I wouldn't pee on a test when I was having an af lol oh so ignorant!

Well I tested this morning. Bfn. But it's ok bc AF hasn't showed yet and I'm only 10dpo. Once cd 1 starts we'll prep for Clomid.

I never knew a thing about ovulation. I thought do the deed get pregnat boom there's a baby. Knowing what I know now I really don't know how it accidentally happens lol.

Still light cramping on an off slight boob pain. Tired too idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->