TTC peanut where are you!?

Hey girls,

I did O on CD23 and I got a scan to prove it. Got spike yesterday and again a dip today.. Crazy chart is what I've got :|

Oh yes the FB announcements, iits raining cute babies out there! And my family is no less with their "Its time to plan a baby now" comments :D

Arrrggghhh I really want to delete
my Facebook account. There are too many pregnancy announcement or arrival of baby announcements. I am so green with jealousy :-(

OH MY LANTA PEANUT !!! i was thinking the same thing!! but i'll tell you people only put the good stuff up there. i found out a mutual friend has been TTC for years at least 4 turns out her husband is sterile. they went to a sperm bank and tried to do IVF TWICE no go for them. :cry:
i never knew bc she didn't post it but it makes me think my situation isn't so bad.

i have gotten to the point where i know i cant control it so i'm not going to. it is what it is and it will happen when it happens. we've booked 2 vacations this summer and i'm focused on getting my body summer ready and my mind to relax.

i will start temping this week. do i start during AF?

xoxoxo to you all!

Hey meg, I wondered where you dissappeared to...

im new to temping so ill let the more experienced ladies comment. I would temp from af too just to see how your body acts throughout an entire cycle I guess... but thats me.

I know a lot of people that have been married a loooong time I feel they might be in the same boat as us frustrated lot, but you are right facebook only shows the best.

I so badly want to experience a pregnant body, babies fascinate me so much. I think I would be one of those that take the time lapse pictures of the baby growing in the tummy *geek*

have you all already designed your nurseries? - jumping ahead but hey ho im holding hope x

Peanutwhereru big hugs, I know it's tough. It will be your turn soon,

Luckily we have each other otherwise I'm not sure what I'd do each time it's a bfn

Look towards the future - it will be sooooo worth the wait xxxxx

Phoenix you are right. I never ever used forums in my life but I think I would be uber lost without baby and bump x

I've been here peanut just not TTC this month doing our test I've checked in once in a while but not much to report.

I've Deff been thinking about the nursery! Lol. I've also decided I want to plan my own shower when the time comes. I think people ( my friends ) who are oppointed just really aren't interested an don't give a crap IF THEY ALREADY HAVE KIDS. I'm experiencing this now with a friend while "we" really just I plan our friends shower. Ugh.

Ya know what bugs me too. Having a pregnant friend that doesn't enjoy being pregnant. I guess knowing I want a baby an will do everything to enjoy it I just want to slap her. Lol. You know when you get pregnant your body will hurt you're not going to feel great everyday but why complain every day about it? This is the only time that baby is yours. Your nugget to be one with. You don't have to share them you just want to to shake them an say wake up and stop being a Sally! I'm sorry. Lol. End rant.

Definitely right about the pregnant ladies that moan. I have a lady I work with and she is my pregnant idol.. takes everything in her stride, never complains as she keeps saying it was out of choice (which is true)

Then on the other hand another lady I work with is like an invalid... won't do anything, demands all the attention and is rebelling against all rules as she is pregnant.

I have decided on a jungle or space themed nursery what do you reckon?

I think people need to appreciate what they have and stop moaning!!!!
Lol

I guess we are more sensitive because we want it soooo bad.

All I can think about is what I'd like and how I'd want the nursery.
I'm driving myself mad!!!

Guys do you have to pay for fertility friend? It says my VIP membership runs out in 11 days

* I didn't do the VIP one just the regular.

* I want a nautical theme not just fishes but boats an mermaids. It has to be very neutral bc we don't want to know what we're expecting. SPEAKING OF EXPECTING AF is due the 26th ugh.

* gotta love the adorable preggos! Gosh sometimes they just rock the whole preggo look and it makes them glow. I feel like I'll be the happy yet sloppy sweaty mess lol.

What's your thoughts in finding out the gender?

I would want to... not for buying purposes but dreaming purposes lol.. I want to be able to call peanut by a he or a she instead of it.. so for connection reasons I guess (if this makes any sense...

im loving the theme! I have already picked out wall stickers haha

I have also decided how I will break the news to the family. I have a 2 year old nefew... I am going to buy a baby tee that says 'I am going to be a big cousin' - peanut needs to hurry as im getting excited lol

im pretty sure I got the free version as I didn't pay anything for it :s

That's cute! Honestly I've always thought I'll have a boy but I'm not dido pointed either way.

I've had some cute ideas. If we had gotten pregnant in jan or feb I wanted to build 3 snowmen and have a sign " then there were 3!" I'm not sure what I would do now just yet but I know I want to do something special for the Hub once I find out. Do you girls want to tell your Partners or would you rather them be there to find out at the same time?

Hey!

I so agree about preggo role models - My friend at work recently re-joined office after her maternity leave. She came to work till 35th week, never groaned or shirked work. Now that her baby is 5 months old, she has already lost the weight! She works from home half the time now which is the only change of schedule she has made. I so hope I can be like that.

In India its illegal to determine sex of the baby.. I so wish I could, though. :| And nursery design is far from my mind since I rent now and plan to shift to my flat later (its under construction). I just want my :bfp: And I want my family to gather around for dinner as I pass that HPT Stick :)

Haha there are a range of topics going on here!

Nursery theme: I would want a pretty plain theme; wouldn't paint my walls pink or blue or anything, but I like the idea of a ton of family photos, so my baby is growing up with family faces smiling down

Gender: Would love to find out the gender, but I'd also request really gender-neutral gifts (as much as possible) because I hate how all kids things are so gender-ed without any need. Like, girls used to be symbolized by blue and boys by pink - there isn't anything inherently girl or boy about the colors!!

Pregnancy complaints: I think that definitely pregnancy is a tough time, with lots of pains and hormones and such, so pregnant women shouldn't have to be heros, but they shouldn't be martyrs either. I like to think that I will get a certain level of pampering and being treated like a princess, but in a positive way instead of bitterly complaining all the time. Though, I think I should be treated like a princess ALL of the time, so Ha!

Wow Molgold I never knew it was illegal! It's so cool to hear about different cultures.

I couldn't agree more about always being treated ike a princess!!!

Wow Molgold I never knew it was illegal! It's so cool to hear about different cultures.

I believe it is illegal because of gender selection for boy preference (Molgold, please correct me!?) . This has been a huge problem in China as well, with many 'missing girls'. In North America/UK I think there is much less gender preference for boys over girls, or vice versa. I know I have a small preference for a girl (but only because my husband wouldn't appreciate me dressing a little boy up in fairy costumes and princess dresses...)

I'm with you girls, I've picked a theme, how I'll tell family, what things I'd like ie furniture, buggy etc - I won't buy but no harm knowing what you want either (I may be slightly obsessed).

I wouldn't want to know boy or girl eekkkk I'm sooooo excited at the prospect of getting my BFP xxx

I believe it is illegal because of gender selection for boy preference (Molgold, please correct me!?) . This has been a huge problem in China as well, with many 'missing girls'. In North America/UK I think there is much less gender preference for boys over girls, or vice versa. I know I have a small preference for a girl (but only because my husband wouldn't appreciate me dressing a little boy up in fairy costumes and princess dresses...)

Yeah in certain parts of india they kill babies if they are girls as the parents don't benefit from having them... only boys are considered as heirs... its really sad coz at times the mother used to give birth then men would take them and drown them. So sad :-(

In certain parts of the uk still if you are Indian doctors won't tell you the sex.

Haha there are a range of topics going on here!

Nursery theme: I would want a pretty plain theme; wouldn't paint my walls pink or blue or anything, but I like the idea of a ton of family photos, so my baby is growing up with family faces smiling down

Gender: Would love to find out the gender, but I'd also request really gender-neutral gifts (as much as possible) because I hate how all kids things are so gender-ed without any need. Like, girls used to be symbolized by blue and boys by pink - there isn't anything inherently girl or boy about the colors!!

Pregnancy complaints: I think that definitely pregnancy is a tough time, with lots of pains and hormones and such, so pregnant women shouldn't have to be heros, but they shouldn't be martyrs either. I like to think that I will get a certain level of pampering and being treated like a princess, but in a positive way instead of bitterly complaining all the time. Though, I think I should be treated like a princess ALL of the time, so Ha!

I like the idea of the family in the nursery. I might put a family tree up.

Sorry about the multiple topics lol I am a very random person!

That's cute! Honestly I've always thought I'll have a boy but I'm not dido pointed either way.

I've had some cute ideas. If we had gotten pregnant in jan or feb I wanted to build 3 snowmen and have a sign " then there were 3!" I'm not sure what I would do now just yet but I know I want to do something special for the Hub once I find out. Do you girls want to tell your Partners or would you rather them be there to find out at the same time?

I know my hubby would want to be there when I test... he normally snatches the stick from me and runs then tells me lol but if I found out before him my code word is 'hunny I've been invaded by an alien' it was something we always joked about before we got married. Its random but so am I!

I'm with you girls, I've picked a theme, how I'll tell family, what things I'd like ie furniture, buggy etc - I won't buy but no harm knowing what you want either (I may be slightly obsessed).

I wouldn't want to know boy or girl eekkkk I'm sooooo excited at the prospect of getting my BFP xxx

Awe bless you hun. I've picked out a few things too lol... im super excited for you too haha *geek*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->