• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC peanut where are you!?

@ kallie: i actually work with a few amazing people who are Indian and I asked about the gender selection and he told me all about it. I guess it's still happening in some parts of India but for the most part the culture has modernized but they still won't tell bc of the legality.
I just have to say I think this is the open & fun thread for me. The other forums I've been in are so blah with just negative news about BFN & all the OPK pics lol.

AF should arrive for me today but I don't feel her coming so maybe the 27th.

Just wondering does anyone here have PCOS? I don't that I know of, but I'm just curious to know does it really just cure itself?

Hey Girls,

Yes Meg and Kallie, while Gender determination ban started off as a measure to prevent female foeticide, it has largly been curbed in urban and semi urban areas.There are still indigenous tribes and rural areas with their backward beliefs about male heirs. But to prevent even a single femal foetus from being aborted, this old rule is still in place.

AFM - I am 8DPO and litterally have to stop myself from ordering tests / stopping by the drug store. :( Losing patience!

@MEG.. I have never been diagnosed with pcos but I have a feeling I have just started getting it? I've got a consultation on 10th april so will enquire then. Reading others that have it can in fact self cure.. I read a lot of women are changing their diets and loosing weight.

I don't know what dpo I am lol just going with the flow. Been a bit crappy recently as I have a UTI... im still sticking to bd every other day until peanut is here!

Ok so me n hubby decided on baby names already... im sure you guys have too?

Boy- riyen or aryan
girl- ria, rhea
(Im Indian)
If I have triplets everyone's a winner haha

I'm going through testing at the moment my last test is 3 days after AF arrives when ever that is. But the other tests done have come back normal. I don't know...

I like Aryan! It sounds very gender neutral. Good choice.
We have a boys name Shawn Jackson named after my dad an his grandfather as for a girl noooo clue! Lol.

Peanut - I have heard UTIs are common before O and after pregnancy - hope its a good sign!

Meg - :thumbup: yay for normal tests! I am sure CD3 tests will be fine too. My doc was shocked everything was OK for me in those - so much for a reassuring doc :| I know its a matter of time for your :bfp: !

As for names, I like Ariana / Arya lifted straight from Game of Thrones. I am a HUGE fan.. Boy Name I like if Aaroh / Arush. They match with the girl name. In my family we have lots of identical twins, so automatically I always think up names in pairs! :p But I haven't run these past DH. He wants us to have 2 kids named with A & P, which our names begin with. lets see!

Peanut - I have heard UTIs are common before O and after pregnancy - hope its a good sign!

Meg - :thumbup: yay for normal tests! I am sure CD3 tests will be fine too. My doc was shocked everything was OK for me in those - so much for a reassuring doc :| I know its a matter of time for your :bfp: !

As for names, I like Ariana / Arya lifted straight from Game of Thrones. I am a HUGE fan.. Boy Name I like if Aaroh / Arush. They match with the girl name. In my family we have lots of identical twins, so automatically I always think up names in pairs! :p But I haven't run these past DH. He wants us to have 2 kids named with A & P, which our names begin with. lets see!

Mol thanks for the glimmer of hope.. last night I was up every hour peeing and this morning throwing up and other un lady like business. Sorry to sound gross. I tested 3 days ago and got a negative. My cm is all over the place too but I think I might be reading it wrong as we bd every other day the following day cm is always mixed slightly.

Ohh! Fingers crossed Peanut!

More beautiful names Molgold!! LOVE GAME OF THRONES!
I'm not worried about the hormones coming back weird bc I a lady an let's face it we can be crazy! So I'm pretty sure I'm aware they're all " normal " lol. What I do know is you can have normal levels but you could have blockage in your ovaries so the egg doesn't get released. That's my fear. AF isn't ever kind to me they're always super painful every other month very very heavy & sometimes I even have to call out of work bc I'm so sick with pain, nausea & " unladylike like business " as peanut put it. It's not pretty. So I don't quite think my uterus is ok until I have a BFP, or some kind of scan or testing done to prove otherwise.

So I took a test and bfn not even a tiny smidge.. dam it.

I think the blocked ovaries is pretty straight forward to fix. My aunty in law had a blockage and as soon as they unblocked it she fell pregnant.

I sometimes wish I had my own lab so I could make sure when I was ovulating I can inject sperm straight on to it. Home ivf without the costs!

Ok so I revisited the test and it showed a light second line.. I know its still a bfn but that evap gave me a slight tinge of hope that one day it will be permanent.

I dont know how to upload pictures to show you guys :-(

Mol you chart is looking pretty good x

probably It is the progesterone I am taking, I don't want to get my hopes up like last cycle.. I am testing Monday. lets see :wacko:

Hey I am totally excited to see your test!! put it up NOW!! :D

I think if you go to " go advanced down where you post your reply they have a little paper clip where you add an attachment an it brings you through the adding process.

You're too cute peanut! at home IVF !
I'm waiting for AF still. I don't feel like I normally do before she arrives. Maybe I had a longer cycle. I didn't test for anything this month. I did take a test an it came up BFN an that's ok bc we didn't bd at all around or durring O.
I need to get a BBT on my to do's.

I think if you go to " go advanced down where you post your reply they have a little paper clip where you add an attachment an it brings you through the adding process.

Im using my mobile that's prob why im not being able to do it. Ill upload it tomorrow from my pc.

You're too cute peanut! at home IVF !
I'm waiting for AF still. I don't feel like I normally do before she arrives. Maybe I had a longer cycle. I didn't test for anything this month. I did take a test an it came up BFN an that's ok bc we didn't bd at all around or durring O.
I need to get a BBT on my to do's.

yeah bbt will help I think (says the one that is probably charting wrong lol) I wasted my money on opks as I stopped using them in jan. Im still wanting on af.. no signs yet at all :-(

Yeah I felt testing was making me an DH stressed and it made us not want to BD. Doesn't help I'm not usually in the mood around that time. Lol.

Ahh yes I know what you mean about not being in the mood. I am like that too but dh used to be more stressed out as at times we would do it 7 odd days in a row. There is a limit lol so I decided to stop testing and just wing it haha

I have felt a little down today. We did syringe insemination (I think I used the right term) as im nearing the end of my uti and don't want to risk passing it on. It was the second time we did it and nearly everything stayed up there! I sound weird but im trying anything right now.

It's not weird. It is what it is & whatever works! But I find if you BD put a body pillow folded under your bum it keeps it high and just get out a book or your phone. Stay that way for 15-20 min it worked for me an kept everything up there. You just have to hold your pee lol. Using Preseed didn't work to well keeping it all up there for me but I'm not a dry person regularly. You could also try different positions.
Remember too it takes 72hrs to make a " fresh batch " of semen. So every others day is a lot. My md recommended the SMEP plan. But every other day for a couple days even after the O bc your egg should be out in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->