• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC peanut where are you!?

Yeah I do the whole bum up routine. We occasionally so every 3 days but it was our dr that recommended every 2 days so I though what the heck!

Pre seed didn't work for me either. I felt everything came out instantly so we only use it as a lub now...

I had a dream last night that I was 4 months preggo and I could feel my baby moving inside me. It was truly magical! I made sure I slept extra long just to capture every bit lol

Sounds like a beautiful dream! AF came this morning & I picked up my BBT.
I'll start temping in the am

Meg - Yay to a fertile new cycle!!

Peanut - please please test again / put up your test!

I totally did'nt want to symptom-spot but help me here.. Ive got some bad signs, like temp drop today and sore boobs almost gone :( they were the only symptom I had BEFORE proegesterone supplements.

Some good signs that happened yesterday/today are unexplained fatigue, cramps, creamy CM ( it was dry / water like earlier) and I am snappy - poor DH! I also have slight nausea and heartburn. I have been taking Progesterone for 6 days or so but these symptoms just sppeared. What do you guys think? Progesterone?

Sounds like a beautiful dream! AF came this morning & I picked up my BBT.
I'll start temping in the am

Oh no :-(

according to my fertility friend I have not ovulated... I had bloodwork done and my hormones were all good and doctor told me there was nothing wrong with my ovulation. I might stop charting soon enough.

Don't worry meg ill be here with all you lovely ladies until our peanuts arrive.

Meg - Yay to a fertile new cycle!!

Peanut - please please test again / put up your test!

I totally did'nt want to symptom-spot but help me here.. Ive got some bad signs, like temp drop today and sore boobs almost gone :( they were the only symptom I had BEFORE proegesterone supplements.

Some good signs that happened yesterday/today are unexplained fatigue, cramps, creamy CM ( it was dry / water like earlier) and I am snappy - poor DH! I also have slight nausea and heartburn. I have been taking Progesterone for 6 days or so but these symptoms just sppeared. What do you guys think? Progesterone?

I didn't test today, I tested again last night and it was a bfn. I'll put my yesterday's strip up soon for you guys. I'm just in the middle of housework lol fun stuff on my day off!

with your symptoms they sound really positive. The temp drop might be due to a few things really, lack of sleep, sleeping with mouth open etc. What symptoms do you get before af? I used to get sore bbs straight after ovulation every cycle. I used to be in tears with pain but since jan no pain and no af but my hormones are normal... interesting right lol *broken body*

When are you planning on testing?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=748739&stc=1&d=1396020317

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=748741&stc=1&d=1396020317

these are my test from yesterday

Attachments

• 20140327_085420.jpg
    20140327_085420.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20140327_085749.jpg
    20140327_085749.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 36
So THAT's what it looks like when it isn't clear snow white!

Congrats Peanut!

Oh wait, now I'm confused - was that a HPT or an OPK? Maybe my congratulations was out of place... lol

Its a hpt but I think its a evap.. I tested again at night and got a bright white stick lol...

I have no signs of pregnancy apart from my uti a couple of days ago.. nothing at all... im going to test again next week...

Sounds promising Molgold!!! Don't count it out peanut. You're still good if AF hasn't showed!!

I have a Question. I sleep with my mouth open & I'm a hot sleeper is it ok to test? I'll start tomorrow.

Congrats Peanut - its a line! FMU doesn't work for everyone so maybe you could try holding you pee and testing with SMU? and with a more sensitive test? FX!!

I am testing monday, but not too hopeful. This month too could go down the drain. :|

Thanks guys but in my heart of hearts I know its an evap line it was my FMU the line showed up after the 10 minute windows which makes the test invalid.

I might test again tomorrow morning!

I have a Question. I sleep with my mouth open & I'm a hot sleeper is it ok to test? I'll start tomorrow.

I sleep with my mouth open too lol you will be fine and will start seeing your own patterns once you start x

OMG! I need to share this hysterical and embarrassing news....
I was reading the BBT instructions and thinking ok how far does it need to go in....thinking I had to put it in the rear! I see this whole diagram about the best places to test in the mouth. I was so thrown off I read it 2x!

....hand meet forehead....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=748853&stc=1&d=1396042047

just tested again... bfn boo but I knew x

Attachments

• 20140328_211415.jpg
    20140328_211415.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 37
OMG! I need to share this hysterical and embarrassing news....
I was reading the BBT instructions and thinking ok how far does it need to go in....thinking I had to put it in the rear! I see this whole diagram about the best places to test in the mouth. I was so thrown off I read it 2x!

....hand meet forehead....

Aww bless you haha

I was confused the same way too! You can take it orally or vaginally. I think most opt for the oral method ;-)

Hahaha! I think I'm opting for orally! Lol.

:( I'm sorry peanut.

Hey im not too bummed as I knew it was an evap.. im glad I didn't use my clear blue!

I have been feeling really low today. I can't shake off my weird cycle... my bbs are hurting just a teeny tiny bit so im hoping to get back on track. I feel like im floating in the unknown atm and it's so annoying! I had a 50 day cycle last year which knocked the wind out of me. I'm hoping it will restart for me soon x

50?! Yikes! Is that normal for you? Have you been on BC lately? Has your MD recommended anything to regulate your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->