TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Hi ladies!

I've not been on this thread in a little while and have totally lost track of the updates.

I had a good 2 weeks and then fell back into old habits :( Trying to make some small changes and be more active. Haven't lost anything this week.

On another note... I got a :bfp: yesterday! So now I'm REALLY feeling the pressure to try and eat healthier and get active while I still have the energy to do it!

Yeah congrats in your BFP :thumbup:

Hi ladies!

I've not been on this thread in a little while and have totally lost track of the updates.

I had a good 2 weeks and then fell back into old habits :( Trying to make some small changes and be more active. Haven't lost anything this week.

On another note... I got a :bfp: yesterday! So now I'm REALLY feeling the pressure to try and eat healthier and get active while I still have the energy to do it!

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies!

Wow! This the best news! So so happy for you :) xx

Hi ladies!

Aww wow thats awesome news!! :happydance:

Im hoping i get my BFP this month (dont we all!! lol) Plus i think it will help me keep more focused to keep loosing :)

Ive been 100% on plan since Monday though, So looking forward to 1st weigh in on Tues :thumbup:

Ive lost 5lbs this week! aiming for 2lb loss next week :)

Start weight: 19st 4lbs
Current weight: 18st 13lbs

A long way to go but at least its a start! :)

well done :)

are you following a diet plan or just healthy eating?

Im doing Slimming World :)

Well chuffed i went and got my blood pressure checked and its been really high for a long time, and yesterday it was 122/76 :D yes slightly high but has come down loads!!!! :D

Ive lost 5lbs this week! aiming for 2lb loss next week :)

Start weight: 19st 4lbs
Current weight: 18st 13lbs

A long way to go but at least its a start! :)

well done :)

are you following a diet plan or just healthy eating?

Im doing Slimming World :)

Well chuffed i went and got my blood pressure checked and its been really high for a long time, and yesterday it was 122/76 :D yes slightly high but has come down loads!!!! :D

Me too, Its amazing isint it!! :)
What days do you weigh? Ive been good since Monday - had few back weeks...

Get weighed on Tuesday & looking forward to it! x

Afternoon everyone!

Just had my second weigh in and im down 7.5lbs :happydance:

Hope everyone is having a good week

Hi ladies!

Big congratulations to you on your BFP! :) x

I was meant to go get weighed at SW at 1pm today. BUT I'm an idiot and messed up taking my medication yesterday. I didn't realise I hadn't taken it until the evening, which by then was too late. I only noticed because I was crying for no reason and wondered why!
So today I have been so ill with side effects. Been having the sweats, shaking, heart palpitations, dizzy, headaches, blurred vision, and was out of it this morning! Oops. It's rare that I forget to take my medication, but boy do I know about it when I do forget!
I shall try and get weighed at another SW group on Saturday morning.
Oh well, at least this has distracted me from all the baby scan photos and newborn photos that are currently all over my facebook and making me feel a bit down!

So I weighed in this morning and down 3lbs! I guess moving did help lol.. I am going to get back in the gym as soon as this awful soreness goes away!

Good job ladies on the losses! :thumbup:

I would like to be changed to a Friday weigh-in (gives me all week to recover from the weekend! :rofl:)

I have a small loss of .6 to record. :happydance: It's actually a little more but I'm going off of my weight the last time I logged it in MFP.

Any other ladies on MFP? Add me!!! Username: kittyfeliz

Im on MFP Mrs.JJ..problem is I cant figure out how to add people :haha: so Im ashtonscoggins

nevermind figured it out

Have had a week of eating whatever I feel like and surprise surprise I have gained 2 lb lol, actually thought it would have been more :dohh:

Not sure how my weigh in tomorrow is going to go! 3dpo and bloated/retaining water like a mofo :haha:

At least I know I've lost CM's if its a 'gain' right lol.

Bloating is NOT my friend! I all of a sudden look pregnant all over again! And I weigh like 2 pounds more than usual.

I log in mfp ..usually everyday..but Ive been bouncing between 34-35 pounds lost for the last two months!! I really need to break this maintaining thing and get on the ball with losing weight!! Wont be today though as Ive already ate horrible :haha:

Down 900g for me. But had a bad eating day today whoops. Back on track tomorrow!

Edited to add - I think that's about 2lbs? Lol

I'd like to join! im not overweight as I'm tall so my BMI is fine lol but my frame is too small to carry the extra 34lb i gained after DD! I carry the weight on my stomach so I wanna get that back. I'm aiming to lose about 20lb :)

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good weekend. I have edited the list, hope I have not missed anything! Please let me know if I have or if you now have a loss you would like recorded. Destiny08 I have added you to the list, good luck :)

Well I am dreading weigh in this week, I am sure to have gained after my few days away :/ I am dpo 8 and will probably feed my poa addiction for the next week :haha: I have symptoms but hey that means nothing lol. Any chart experts who want to give a look at mine I would be grateful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->