TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

I would love to join!!! I have lost 10 lbs so far but still have a total of 60 more lbs to lose until I'm at a comfortable weight! I want to set goals of 10 pounds at a time so I don't look at the 60lbs and freak out! I am currently on my period so I am feeling SUPER bloated but want to continue my journey with you ladies!

Good luck to everyone!!

:hi: Bselck!

Well Ive decided NOT to weigh in for another month. Its really becoming unhealthy for me :nope: I would weigh myself once a week on weigh in then I started weighing myself every day. Stressing myself out even more. So Ive decided to take a break from the dreaded scale. So heres my new goals for the month!

Weigh in in one month/record new measurements in one month
keep logging my food on MFP
start 30 Day Shred (did this before #2..saw results but got pregnant before I could finish)

:hi: Bselck!

Well Ive decided NOT to weigh in for another month. Its really becoming unhealthy for me :nope: I would weigh myself once a week on weigh in then I started weighing myself every day. Stressing myself out even more. So Ive decided to take a break from the dreaded scale. So heres my new goals for the month!

Weigh in in one month/record new measurements in one month
keep logging my food on MFP
start 30 Day Shred (did this before #2..saw results but got pregnant before I could finish)

That sounds very sensible! It can become crazy obsession and you need to find a way that works for you. When ever you weigh in just let us know and we can update the list. I think myself I have to be careful not to move from obsessing re ttc to losing weight, I need to calm down about both!

I would love to join!!! I have lost 10 lbs so far but still have a total of 60 more lbs to lose until I'm at a comfortable weight! I want to set goals of 10 pounds at a time so I don't look at the 60lbs and freak out! I am currently on my period so I am feeling SUPER bloated but want to continue my journey with you ladies!

Good luck to everyone!!

Hiya I will add you to the list with your first 10 lb goal. Fingers crossed for success and for your bfp. xx

Had a very good week and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! :)

Morning, how have we done Tuesday weigh ins? Well I would like to start things off on a positive note but I have gained :( 1.5 lbs Not surprised as I have been away from home followed by a bad day yesterday. I hope you all have done better than me!

Morning, how have we done Tuesday weigh ins? Well I would like to start things off on a positive note but I have gained :( 1.5 lbs Not surprised as I have been away from home followed by a bad day yesterday. I hope you all have done better than me!

Dont be sad, I got back on track last Monday with weigh in on Tuesday which i gained 2.5lb, But i didnt let it affect my good focused mood of shifting the weight! Now with 'ignoring' and not dwelling on it,ive had a fab week! I get weighed in about 9 hours! x

Hey Mrskitty, I lost another 1lb this week.

We have decided to hold off TTC until after xmas, so I can lose some weight and our daughter will be atleast 2 when I have my next baby. Mom's been ill and im helping her out alot at the moment aswell as my dad who has cancer.

Fingers crossed I have some good losses :)

Im still doing my temps to see if I am OV, as im really unsure I am at the moment.

I lost 5 more lbs! :happydance::dance:

Great job! Whats your secret?? :winkwink:

Thanks daddiesgift! :winkwink: It will slow down eventually I'm sure but I'll take it while I can! I've just been extremely motivated this go round. I've been sticking to it hardcore! I am addicted to MyFitnessPal. This thread also helps hold me accountable. I went to dinner on Father's Day with my dad at a BBQ place that I usually always get the same unhealthy thing. This time I got a salad! A salad!?!? :dohh: :thumbup: I'm gonna start to squeeze in some light exercise now to help keep it going! :bodyb:

Well done on the losses ladies!

Afraid I stayed the same again this week. I'm beginning to think my scales are broken as I keep getting 162.2 and not even changing by . anything!

Some great losses this week & for others who have stayed the same that's good too. For us who have gained, that includes me! We will start again, just keep trying.

I have a full on head cold today and feel terrible! Pretty sure af will be here in next few days despite it being a very different month symptom wise as my temperatures have dropped. I am now thinking of ditching the temperature taking as it seems to stress me more as I get a glimpse of what is going to happen, a bit false hope is preferable. :wacko:

Im so glad were ttc as now i obsess about this than what the scales say about 3 times a day!! lol. I used to be obsessed with weighing few times a day... Dont have a clue why!

Peggy80- you wouldn't happen to have a weight watchers scale would you?? I do and it won't change unless you go up or go down 2 pounds!! I have no idea why but maybe try this on your scale weigh yourself holding something heavy, I use a 8 pound weight, then weigh yourself normally it resets the memory function on scale. Sometimes I'll just get on scale with one leg down and that works too, or having OH stand on it. Worth a shot!

Peggy80- you wouldn't happen to have a weight watchers scale would you?? I do and it won't change unless you go up or go down 2 pounds!! I have no idea why but maybe try this on your scale weigh yourself holding something heavy, I use a 8 pound weight, then weigh yourself normally it resets the memory function on scale. Sometimes I'll just get on scale with one leg down and that works too, or having OH stand on it. Worth a shot!

Yes it is a ww one, thanks for the tip I'll give it a try, just hope I've not actually gained then :haha: I'll hold Thomas and weigh myself as he's a chunk!

I have no idea why a scale would have a memory function!! I read it's to make it seem more accurate :nope:

Well I've reset my scales and it came back with 162.0 so I've lost a whopping 0.2 lb
It's still a loss I suppose :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->