TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

I'm quite buzzing this morning...

Just did my weekly weigh in and I've lost 4lb's. :happydance:

I started at 220lbs
today i weigh in as 216lbs.

Not only that though, i've lost 2 inchs on my waist :D

However AF is here as well so i'm a little bloated up.

Well done :happydance::happydance::happydance:! Thats great! :D

Well ladies how did we go? We have had some success so from you :) I know some of you will have had bad weeks, this upcoming one will be difficult for me. We can always pick ourselves up and try again. A :bfp: will be our biggest reward.

I lost 3 lbs this week, I am really pleased :happydance: A healthy amount to lose, only hope it continues!

Well ladies how did we go? We have had some success so from you :) I know some of you will have had bad weeks, this upcoming one will be difficult for me. We can always pick ourselves up and try again. A :bfp: will be our biggest reward.

I lost 3 lbs this week, I am really pleased :happydance: A healthy amount to lose, only hope it continues!

Well done! :thumbup:
what plan are you following?

Thanks! I am using My Fitness Pal. Its free and healthy and links to the app I use for walking. :)

Thanks! I am using My Fitness Pal. Its free and healthy and links to the app I use for walking. :)

OK thanks! sounds good
I plan to lose a bulk of weight with Cambridge and then go back to slimmers world and spinning classes!

Ive tried everything else and nothing sticks for long and slowly but surely I fall back into old habits but this time Im hoping all my hard work will pay off and i will keep it off and have a baby!!

Well I'm down 4.4lbs! It's been rough to stay strong and away from those foods that sound so good and easy to get! But I've got my eye on the :baby: prize!

Amazing weight losses for you ladies,
It seems we have all lost about 4lbs.. :D

Well done everyone

Its so nice to see other people with the same two goals as me

My head is totally all over the place at the moment :cry: am thinking of going back to following sw but still just weighing in at home on the ww scales every Friday, I have only been weighing and measuring a week but have been extremely hungry this week :cry:

My head is totally all over the place at the moment :cry: am thinking of going back to following sw but still just weighing in at home on the ww scales every Friday, I have only been weighing and measuring a week but have been extremely hungry this week :cry:

I have been hungry too! And it bugs me even more when I see commercials for yummy food on tv. I got really excited when I saw a commercial for Lean Cuisine this morning!

We can do it! Remember we are all in the same boat and after the same prize (well not the same prize because we each want our own special unique adorable cute little prize..hehe)

Well I was doing really good and was even planning on having a loss to record today but I ate something that bothered my tummy last night so I'm bloated and weigh EVEN MORE. Ugh! :nope:

Hey chick, I have been the same thats why I started SW again at home on the 3rd as I was constantly hungry, so I know what u mean. Good Luck, and im doing it so you are not alone :thumbup:

I am away now till next Monday, so will probably check in on my phone and ipad but will not be able to update our list till I get back. I will look for to reading how we are all doing. :)

Well after a good week I have had a bad day food wise I have had a weak day :( Did get a walk in but still. It is so hard. 3dpo and sore bbs like never before. Really hope its a good sign.

I am away now till next Monday, so will probably check in on my phone and ipad but will not be able to update our list till I get back. I will look for to reading how we are all doing. :)

Well after a good week I have had a bad day food wise I have had a weak day :( Did get a walk in but still. It is so hard. 3dpo and sore bbs like never before. Really hope its a good sign.

Hiya MrsKitty could you update mine to lose 14.5lb instead please... when you can.

Good luck, 6 DPO but not really had any signs :(

Hi ladies!

I've not been on this thread in a little while and have totally lost track of the updates.

I had a good 2 weeks and then fell back into old habits :( Trying to make some small changes and be more active. Haven't lost anything this week.

On another note... I got a :bfp: yesterday! So now I'm REALLY feeling the pressure to try and eat healthier and get active while I still have the energy to do it!

well I joined back at the gym on mon and so far done a hr a day I weighed myself and weigh 13 and half stone so going to try to loose the half.

Congrats itsychik!

Well it's my weigh in day today, and I've stayed the same!
Think I might be counteracting all the effort in the gym and doing the DVD with all the crap I keep eating!

Think I might try my fitness pal and maybe if I'm tracking what I eat I'll realise how bad it is!

I did my weigh in early as ill be out of town Sunday and won't have access to a scale lol.. I'm down 3 lbs and an inch off my waist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->