TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

OOh yer that be great I do well for so long then my sweet tooth comes back and im always snacking.I am not sure on my weight at the min don't have scales in the house.But I would be happy to loose half a stone to start with.Really need to hit the gym before I am back at the hospital.It does seem like I don't want it bad enough it just so hard to stick to and makes it worst 9/10 times im stuck in the house alone so I find I snack more.

OOh yer that be great I do well for so long then my sweet tooth comes back and im always snacking.I am not sure on my weight at the min don't have scales in the house.But I would be happy to loose half a stone to start with.Really need to hit the gym before I am back at the hospital.It does seem like I don't want it bad enough it just so hard to stick to and makes it worst 9/10 times im stuck in the house alone so I find I snack more.
The gym I used to go to had scales so I could tie the two in together. Not having the bad things home to snack on is a help but my other half buys rubbish snacks that tempt me, I am trying to have fruit instead. Easier said than done it is like an addiction. I do not think it is that you do not want it enough, it is just really hard!

Yer it is hard I just know when I go to the hospital and get weighed and my bmi is the same or higher I can only blame myself and prob be told there is nothing there can do for me.

Hey could I join please :wave:

I have a lot to lose so no set goal at the moment. Just want to lose!

I'm down 4.7kg (10lbs ish?) at the moment and I weigh in Sundays :)

I'd like to join! :happydance:

The last 4 years have been horrible with stress. Hubby seriously injured, my father died, a friend died, a huge falling out with my brother... and school rounded all that out. Well, rounded ME out. :haha:
I'd like to lose at least 40 lbs and weigh in on Sundays.

I started a low carb diet last week with walking and yoga and I've lost 4 lbs already. My doctor said to stay away from grapes and bananas, juice, and to not eat too lean or you get cravings.

For those in the US, look to see if you have a My Fit Foods in your area. They're already made meals, no preservatives, and are low carb. They've been great for me because I don't like sandwiches but I don't always want to cook.

I need to join! I just had my thyroid tested today to see if I have an issue there, but if I don't--I need to kick this weight!

I never had a hard time with losing weight until this past year. I keep losing and gaining the same few pounds no matter what I try. I'm at 212 and want to be 175 (my first goal) and then I'll go from there. I was 165 and fit when I got pregnant with my son 8 years ago. I'm not meant to be super thin.

I must have a similar build as you. Were you a former athlete?
I tend to look 20 lbs lighter than I am. I'm just dense I guess. Plus I'm tall.

Well im 100% back on track now, weigh day tomorrow but its a gain thats why i put my target at 13.5lb as i think after tomorrow thats what i need to lose to get to my 6st.. But il update if its more! :/

Breakfast big bowl of fruit + muller yogurt :)

Well im 100% back on track now, weigh day tomorrow but its a gain thats why i put my target at 13.5lb as i think after tomorrow thats what i need to lose to get to my 6st.. But il update if its more! :/

We will see tomorrow! Breakfast sounds yummy, a bit nicer than my porridge!

We will see tomorrow! Breakfast sounds yummy, a bit nicer than my porridge!

Yep! Ive gained 5.5lb back (but i had major knee surgery March 15th, And still trying to strengthen knee up to walk without crutches, i was laid up 4 weeks too. which from this was 3.5lb gain iver 2 months, ive just pigged out since :( So if i gain a few lb, its about 7lb to re lose again plus the rest for my 1st target.But im SO determinated to get back on track now :D

Hmm breakfast was delish, pear, apple, orange, blackberries, grapes and strawberries.. Lovely and full!

Whats everyone having for lunch? xx

Havent thought about lunch yet :haha: still eating breakfast :) For breakfast Im having the usual cup of coffee (I cant function with out it!) and chocolate peanut butter oatmeal. Really feeds my sweet tooth!

1/2 cup of oats
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or water)
1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (no more than that or its too bitter)
1 tablespoon of all natural creamy peanut butter

Microwave on high about 2 minutes. Watch out with water it will overflow from bowl and not be as thick as milk. You can really use any kind of milk I just rarely drink cows. Then after its done you add a ripe smashed banana stir it up and eat it! mmmm delicious! filing! and sweet in a healthy way :winkwink:

Havent thought about lunch yet :haha: still eating breakfast :) For breakfast Im having the usual cup of coffee (I cant function with out it!) and chocolate peanut butter oatmeal. Really feeds my sweet tooth!

1/2 cup of oats
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or water)
1/2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder (no more than that or its too bitter)
1 tablespoon of all natural creamy peanut butter

Microwave on high about 2 minutes. Watch out with water it will overflow from bowl and not be as thick as milk. You can really use any kind of milk I just rarely drink cows. Then after its done you add a ripe smashed banana stir it up and eat it! mmmm delicious! filing! and sweet in a healthy way :winkwink:

Oh that sounds nice yet naughty in a good way! Does that make sense? :haha: I had soup for lunch, have not a clue what to have for dinner!

Ive lost 5lbs this week! aiming for 2lb loss next week :)

Start weight: 19st 4lbs
Current weight: 18st 13lbs

A long way to go but at least its a start! :)

Ive lost 5lbs this week! aiming for 2lb loss next week :)

Start weight: 19st 4lbs
Current weight: 18st 13lbs

A long way to go but at least its a start! :)

well done :)

are you following a diet plan or just healthy eating?

First time ever posting on this type of thing except fb lol

I have been TTC for 14months with no luck :( I dont have any other children

I need to lose lots of weight, as i think this maybe the problem
I haven't been to the doctors or anything as i know the answer will be lose weight! and also because i live in Spain and find it difficult even though my Spanish is good, i'm not confident with it.

So I have started the Cambridge diet 810cals a day as that the lowest allowed in spain and week one lost 5.5lbs and i have 3 days to go untill i go back for my second weigh in.

I need some back up!!

First time ever posting on this type of thing except fb lol

I have been TTC for 14months with no luck :( I dont have any other children

I need to lose lots of weight, as i think this maybe the problem
I haven't been to the doctors or anything as i know the answer will be lose weight! and also because i live in Spain and find it difficult even though my Spanish is good, i'm not confident with it.

So I have started the Cambridge diet 810cals a day as that the lowest allowed in spain and week one lost 5.5lbs and i have 3 days to go untill i go back for my second weigh in.

I need some back up!!

Of course you can join! Do you have a goal and what day do you weigh? :)

I weigh on a Thursday and my first goal is to loose 3stone atm

I'm quite buzzing this morning...

Just did my weekly weigh in and I've lost 4lb's. :happydance:

I started at 220lbs
today i weigh in as 216lbs.

Not only that though, i've lost 2 inchs on my waist :D

However AF is here as well so i'm a little bloated up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->