TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Well done ladies!

I'm a bit disappointed this week as i have only lost 2lbs! but that is better than nothing i guess!

Hope everyone has a great week with lots of losses

Back from weigh-in this afternoon. Lost 4lbs this week. So now lost a total of 2 stone and 10.5 pounds since Feb. Yay! :)

Well done ladies! :) I have updated the list, please let me know if I have missed anyone.

I started working on my weight loss in February and have lost 50 pounds. since do that I havinge started getting positive opks. now im TTC for my 3rd cycle. Im still trying to lose weight and hoping that I will get my BFP soon

Well I've lost 1lb this week, yey!
At least I know how to work my scales now :haha:

well ladies hi,

i can finally update here with some ok results...

i weighed yesterday which was tuesday in my country and i lost five pounds :happydance::happydance:

BUT

my bmi has increased....i will admit though i have not been exercising so that may be the cause .....i just leasen down on carbs and absolutely no sugar and well i am on metformin 1000mg a day...so i am thinking maybe the metformin helped.....

i feel so good....
down to 145 now...

good luck to the rest of the ladies

bye for now

Done my weigh in and another 4 lbs off :happydance:

Feeling very positive and i can really notice a difference

Good luck to everyone going for it this week x

Sorry failed to report my weight loss on Tuesday. Only lost .2 lbs. Down 9.6 total. Was pretty bummed at such a low amount but didn't know my day was going to get worse.

Found out that day I am a CF carrier (already knew DH was from three weeks before). Was extremely upset and fell off the healthy train even more the last couple of days. Getting back on starting lunch today. Hope to have a loss to report next week or at the very least no gain (like I'm showing right now).

Gonna stay strong with all my BnB friends who've got my back!

Sorry failed to report my weight loss on Tuesday. Only lost .2 lbs. Down 9.6 total. Was pretty bummed at such a low amount but didn't know my day was going to get worse.

Found out that day I am a CF carrier (already knew DH was from three weeks before). Was extremely upset and fell off the healthy train even more the last couple of days. Getting back on starting lunch today. Hope to have a loss to report next week or at the very least no gain (like I'm showing right now).

Gonna stay strong with all my BnB friends who've got my back!

Me too but had nothing to report stayed the same :(

What is CF carrier? Sorry still getting used to abreviations? I fell off too, we are having fertility checks and I am stressing. :hugs:

What is CF carrier? Sorry still getting used to abreviations? I fell off too, we are having fertility checks and I am stressing. :hugs:

Cystic Fibrosis Carrier. Since we are both carriers a baby we would conceive would have a 1 in 4 chance of being born with Cystic Fibrosis. But there is also a 1 in 4 chance it wouldn't even be a carrier.

Went to my weigh in at slimming world. Gained 1.5 lbs this week! Doh!
I was expecting it though coz I've had to go out for loads of meals this week and I had been a bit slack.
Going on holiday on Saturday so hope to lose it while away, as want to do plenty of walking etc. Will also be attending my weekly weigh ins while away but at local slimming world groups to where I will be staying on my hols. That should keep me on track.
Well done to everyone who had a weight loss this week. X

Cystic Fibrosis Carrier. Since we are both carriers a baby we would conceive would have a 1 in 4 chance of being born with Cystic Fibrosis. But there is also a 1 in 4 chance it wouldn't even be a carrier.

I am Sorry to hear that :( Have you been offered counselling? It must be a lot to take on board, your head must be spinning. x :hugs:

I am Sorry to hear that :( Have you been offered counselling? It must be a lot to take on board, your head must be spinning. x :hugs:

We are seeing a Genetics Counselor on the 11th. I'm not sure :shrug: what she will tell us that we don't already know but I'm willing to listen. I'm doing much better now. Staying positive :thumbup: and strong with the help of all my BnB friends. Thanks MrsKitty :hugs:

We are seeing a Genetics Counselor on the 11th. I'm not sure :shrug: what she will tell us that we don't already know but I'm willing to listen. I'm doing much better now. Staying positive :thumbup: and strong with the help of all my BnB friends. Thanks MrsKitty :hugs:

Glad to hear you are staying positive and you are never alone when you have your BnB friends and there is nothing you can not express or ask. I hope the counselor is beneficial, I guess it is best to keep an open mind (which you seem to be doing). :hugs:

All quiet here at the moment ;)

I have been doing so badly I have took a change of direction and got the old ww books out! Tried and tested and worked in past so will give it a go!

Hope you are all doing okay or at least picking yourself up and starting again. :)

I have lost 0.2 :haha: it is a loss right? Pretty good for having lost track :haha:

How have we gone Tuesday weigh ins that are still in the race? :)

Down another 0.6! Not as fun as whole numbers but I guess a loss is a loss! :shrug:

10 lbs total sits pretty good with me though. If I keep the same pattern for the next four months I'll have done the first goal. Really wish the definition of diet was eat all the yummy food you want. But alas it isn't! :dohh:

Hope everyone hasn't left MrsKitty and I alone in the weight loss battle! :bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->