TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Didn't want to update my loss/gain because I have had a very emotional, up and down week and didn't want to face the fact that I made bad choices. I'm not giving up on this goal of weight loss and a healthy lifestyle but this week was just not the week for it. :nope:

So don't count me out yet! :thumbup:

:hugs: Tamerzann it is ups and downs and I am sure we will get there. x

Jess812 I have a weeks holiday next week, it is so hard not to come off track sometimes, we wil just have to start again eh! x

Still here!!! Just been on a half diet.

Not being 100% healthy but better than 0%! I didn't even get on the scale today!

Please don't kick me out of the club :winkwink:

But good job ladies! :thumbup:

I haven't updated because I haven't lost any weight. I started to diet but then stopped. Well I started again yesterday so hopefully I'll do better. I've walked 6 miles yesterday while watching Extreme Weight Loss. I walked another 3 miles so far today. Eating low carb again and feeling motivated. My MIL is coming in a few weeks so I have more motivation.

I haven't updated because I haven't lost any weight. I started to diet but then stopped. Well I started again yesterday so hopefully I'll do better. I've walked 6 miles yesterday while watching Extreme Weight Loss. I walked another 3 miles so far today. Eating low carb again and feeling motivated. My MIL is coming in a few weeks so I have more motivation.
Good luck Solstyce. I am doing low carb too, that is what the fs recommended. x

Well my diet/exercise didn't really pan out well :( I was doing the 30 day shred dvd and even got up earlier on the weekend before my husband and daughter got up to do it which normally puts me off, the Sunday morning I had the most horrible pain in the middle of my back which is unusual for me because if I get back pain it is always the bottom. So this put a spanner in the works for exercising and made me down so the dieting went out the window too. My back is only just getting better now after 2 weeks. So thinking I am going to start dieting again tomorrow and the exercise I will use my air walker and maybe stepper.
Any one got any ideas for doing ABs exercise without it putting a strain on my back again? any advice will be appreciated :)

Had my weigh in on Thursday. I had gained half a pound! I was so pleased with that coz I had just got back from my holiday and I had eaten loads of bad foods! I'd scoffed fish and chips, ice creams, moules mariniere, cream teas, etc!
Back on my slimming world plan now so will soon get rid of that and more hopefully. :)

Well its creeping round-fast again! Weigh day is Tues, Actually looking forward to it :D

I haven't updated as i have been really busy and had family staying. I have come off the Cambridge diet and still been very good but with a few naughty things!
I am pleased i have gained no weight!!! and so far this week lost 2 lbs but i will wait till Thursday as normal to update my loss!

Im back in the zone lol

Well done everyone else and your losses and keeping with it!

I have lost another 1.5 lbs, so that's 6.5 for me so far. I am really pleased! Wish it was quicker but this is the right pace. Anyone else need me to update their weight?

I lost back the weight I put on along with another pound, so I'm 2 pounds down overall :thumbup:

Only 1lb off this week! x

Well done, I'll update the list :)

Thank you... You can change mine anyway please, total loss now is 74lb. Now goal again is 10lb. Will take me to my 6st loss :) FINALLY getting back down, only 3lb off my lowest weightloss weight i was beginning of the year before i had knee srgery so feeling goooood (even though AF got me yesterday!) xx

Weighed this morning and im down another 2 lbs and im going for it this week!
Hopefully more next week :)

Good luck everyone, hope its a good week for all!

Weighed this morning and im down another 2 lbs and im going for it this week!
Hopefully more next week :)

Good luck everyone, hope its a good week for all!

Yay that's great :) Here's to another good week! :thumbup:

Hi all, I'm late to the thread but would love to join! I'm 6 pounds down so far, with 14 left before I reach my 10% goal! Just reading through these pages has me motivated! Great work, ladies! :thumbup:

Hi all, I'm late to the thread but would love to join! I'm 6 pounds down so far, with 14 left before I reach my 10% goal! Just reading through these pages has me motivated! Great work, ladies! :thumbup:
You are not too late! I will add you to the list, what day do you weigh in? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->