TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

You are not too late! I will add you to the list, what day do you weigh in? :)

Every day, but I only record the ones I like. :winkwink: I guess you can put me down for Sunday. https://kingwood.com/message_board/chat/templates/standard/img/emoticons/thanks.gif

Had to go to a different slimming world group this week so weighing in late! Lost 2 lbs this week! Yay!
Well done to everyone else on their losses this week. X

Had to go to a different slimming world group this week so weighing in late! Lost 2 lbs this week! Yay!
Well done to everyone else on their losses this week. X

Two pounds? Well done!!!! :thumbup:

As for me... I gained two! I ate out way too much this week! It was fun at the time, but :dohh:

Well done Wonderland79...

Oh no mischief..,. we all do it though! lol

2 days until weigh in, im so hoping for a loss!!! 3rd time in a row. i HOPE! :) xx

Hiya :hi:

I was wondering if I could join too please? I have a big chunk to lose as it does affect my cycles, so am going to be cracking down and finally making it a success.

I'm going to be doing slimming world from home and start this friday, so will weigh in every friday. We just got married so my focus is going to be to lose the weight as well as ttc.

Just wanted to say a massive well done to everyone for their weight loss so far :flower: xxx

Emmy do you have a goal to add to the list? Congrats on your marriage :)

Awww thank you :)

I'm another one for 180 lbs to lose :nope: but determined not to let it beat me as I want my bfp more than anything :blush:

Update mine please, my NEW mini goal now

Goal: 10lbs to go. (total loss 74lbs)

THANKS x

Awww thank you :)

I'm another one for 180 lbs to lose :nope: but determined not to let it beat me as I want my bfp more than anything :blush:

I know what you mean Emmy, never been so determined to lose the weight because I want that bfp! My weight does not effect my cycles but the fs has told me to lose weight and also to cut out white carbs and sugar as both effect fertility (it is something to do with insulin). I have never done a low carb low sugar diet but since he knows what he is talking about :haha:

I have not lost this week! :( I will not give in though.

Keep at it MrsKitty, you never know what could happen next week - you could be in for a brilliant loss as you didn't this week :hugs:

I have to say I'm feeling pretty fired up. I really want to make a go of this and get the weight gone. I've got so many new recipe ideas to try out when we get back to wales on friday :D

Keep at it MrsKitty, you never know what could happen next week - you could be in for a brilliant loss as you didn't this week :hugs:

I have to say I'm feeling pretty fired up. I really want to make a go of this and get the weight gone. I've got so many new recipe ideas to try out when we get back to wales on friday :D

Thank you :hugs:

I have to say I eat more interesting when trying to lose and try out new recipes. We need to keep hold of that fire right? That is what will get us where we want to be!

Definitely need to keep hold of it. I keep telling myself if I don't do it now I never will and we'll never get our bfp or the help that we need to get it :blush:

Definitely need to keep hold of it. I keep telling myself if I don't do it now I never will and we'll never get our bfp or the help that we need to get it :blush:

Well yeah that is the thing, you go in and they ask you all these questions about your general health and then tell you to lose weight! It does not matter how much you need to loose either. I need to loose 2.5 stone to be a healthy bmi and he would be happy if I get my bmi to 28. I already was not feeling great that I did not have my bfp yet and though nothing as such is wrong I know that the results say I do not have forever (my age). So I came out feeling old and fat :haha: You have to turn it around though and remember the end goal. Once you have got past that couple of pounds loss and you start to feel some achievement that spurs you on also.

Thought id add im another with lots to lose. Online it says i need to lose 137lb to be in the healthy bmi weight range. So ive about 63lb to go!
I take it in small steps/goals though, found that easier. x

Thought id add im another with lots to lose. Online it says i need to lose 137lb to be in the healthy bmi weight range. So ive about 63lb to go!

You are doing amazing! Smaller goals are not so daunting and feel achievable. I struggle to lose full stop. I will be happy to be just within healthy bmi, long gone are the days when I wanted to be skinny. :haha:

You are doing amazing! Smaller goals are not so daunting and feel achievable. I struggle to lose full stop. I will be happy to be just within healthy bmi, long gone are the days when I wanted to be skinny. :haha:

Thank you. Its taken time, lots of bumps in the journey, had surgery, lots birthdays/holidays where i just 'let go' But get back on track. Ive my thread in my sig with all the info n stuff.

My aim atm is to get back to lowest weight before my knee surgery. (3lb to go) and then my 6st loss which is 10lb to go! :happydance:

Thank you. Its taken time, lots of bumps in the journey, had surgery, lots birthdays/holidays where i just 'let go' But get back on track. Ive my thread in my sig with all the info n stuff.

My aim atm is to get back to lowest weight before my knee surgery. (3lb to go) and then my 6st loss which is 10lb to go! :happydance:

:happydance: hope it's not long before you hit that target xx

:happydance: hope it's not long before you hit that target xx

Thank you :flower:

My first ever target when losing weight i said 6st, so feeling amazing been so close. Il then put it at 7lb at a time to get until im happy with my size! x

Thank you :flower:

My first ever target when losing weight i said 6st, so feeling amazing been so close. Il then put it at 7lb at a time to get until im happy with my size! x

You've done seriously well :hugs: you've got a lot to be proud of

And that definitely sounds like a good plan for doing 7lb at a time until you're happy with your size :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->