TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

thank you EmmyReece . :)

i lost 1.5lb this week...x

Hi everyone old and new :wave:

Adding my update late as i shattered my glass scales a few days ago! fortunately not because i put on lots of weight lol

Only 1lbs off for me this week! Seems to be be slowing down now but im plodding along anyway!

Hope we all have a great week and good results next week

16lbs to go for my first goal!

Lost another 2 lbs this week. Yay! So now lost a total of 3 stone and half a pound since February. So pleased.
This eve I scoffed down an Indian takeaway, so for the rest of this week, before next weigh-in, I need to be good! Hee hee

Lost another 2 lbs this week. Yay! So now lost a total of 3 stone and half a pound since February. So pleased.
This eve I scoffed down an Indian takeaway, so for the rest of this week, before next weigh-in, I need to be good! Hee hee

Good for you!!! I don't actually know how much a stone is, but it sounds impressive. :)

I'm in the same boat - only my sin was a cheeseburger. I then went for a guilt-jog and nearly barfed on the track. I'm now committed (committed!!!) to being good until my next weigh-in!!!

Good for you!!! I don't actually know how much a stone is, but it sounds impressive. :)

I'm in the same boat - only my sin was a cheeseburger. I then went for a guilt-jog and nearly barfed on the track. I'm now committed (committed!!!) to being good until my next weigh-in!!!

3 stone and half a pound is 42.5 pounds. That is just over 19 kg. :)

Good luck with your next weigh in. I'm naughty with exercise. I just do long walks with my dog. I can't go running. I have gone for a swim while down by the sea this summer. I need to start doing some toning exercises with weights now I have lost so much. X

3 stone and half a pound is 42.5 pounds. That is just over 19 kg. :)

Good luck with your next weigh in. I'm naughty with exercise. I just do long walks with my dog. I can't go running. I have gone for a swim while down by the sea this summer. I need to start doing some toning exercises with weights now I have lost so much. X

OK, 42.5 pounds is AWESOME!!!!!

I hear that strength training really helps to boost weight loss (just not right at first) but I still have such a hard time getting to it! Weights are just so intimidating!

huge well done to everyone who's lost :D

and to anyone who's sts just keep at it as I'm positive the weight loss will catch up with you :hugs:

as for me - I started slimming world (this is my third day) and I've noticed a loss already as I couldn't resist hopping on the scales this morning :blush: will try and resist until my official weigh in day on friday :rofl:

Good morning! Just trying to catch up on any weight losses, have I captured them all so far on the list? If not let me know today so I can add them. :)

Well I have survived the weekend, weigh in tomorrow and had a sneaky peak and no more lost but will weigh again on my proper day lol. I have lost 8.5 so far but I am on a stone mark so desperately want to get under it even by half a pound! :haha:

fingers crossed for you MrsKitty, it would be brilliant if you got down into the next stone bracket :happydance:

fingers crossed for you MrsKitty, it would be brilliant if you got down into the next stone bracket :happydance:

Thanks Emmy but I stayed the same arrrgh :haha: I will be watching the scales the rest of the week now. I have been so good its got to happen. How are you doing? Are you finding it hard or not?

Thanks Emmy but I stayed the same arrrgh :haha: I will be watching the scales the rest of the week now. I have been so good its got to happen. How are you doing? Are you finding it hard or not?

The main thing I'm struggling with is not weighing myself everyday :blush:

boo gained hugely this week... had such good week until Saturday.... Idont know the gain as i didnt want to look at the scales :(

Il see next week when i look on what ive lost from last week lol

Well i had a HUGE gain on tues, had awful week with son been in hospital :( so was kfc, takeaway, chip shop!! When i have bad week like this i ALWAYS gain 7 or more pounds, so i know i did this week, I was so good and didnt look at scales. I dont want to know. Been right on track since to hopefully lose what i gained, we shall see on tuesday. I just felt so disappointed in the bad week after 3 weeks of losses! I couldnt look :(

Well i had a HUGE gain on tues, had awful week with son been in hospital :( so was kfc, takeaway, chip shop!! When i have bad week like this i ALWAYS gain 7 or more pounds, so i know i did this week, I was so good and didnt look at scales. I dont want to know. Been right on track since to hopefully lose what i gained, we shall see on tuesday. I just felt so disappointed in the bad week after 3 weeks of losses! I couldnt look :(

:hugs: don't be so hard on yourself. It sounds like you've had the week from hell. The main thing is that you're back on track now xxx

:hugs: don't be so hard on yourself. It sounds like you've had the week from hell. The main thing is that you're back on track now xxx

:hugs: thank you. Yes i did have bad day after weigh in but was so stricked to even it out, then my son was in hospital sat night just as tea was ready but wasnt allowed to eat so was starving from leaving the house! All is ok now and been on plan since Monday. Just been extra good to help get a good loss! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->