TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Well done Emmy! Jess, Emmy is right don't be hard on yourself you had such a difficult week. You just start again that's all :hugs:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I'm still here! Been watching from a far. Haven't been sticking strictly to my diet but I do make a slight attempt. Weighed myself on a random day just to see how much damage I had done and surprisingly hadn't gained as much as I would have thought.

I'll try and be better at my eating and fit in some exercise and get back on the weigh ins too!

But good job to all you ladies! Keep up the good work!

I lost a pound this week! I haven't seen that number on my scale in YEARS!!!

7 lost, 13 to go until I reach my 10% goal! Yea!!!

Well done everyone who has lost this week and well done everyone for sticking with it.

Our total loss as a group so far (if I have calculated right :haha:) is 170.8!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Well done everyone who has lost this week and well done everyone for sticking with it.

Our total loss as a group so far (if I have calculated right :haha:) is 170.8!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:happydance: that's amazing, keep up the hard work everyone :D

hey ladies,

jus wanna update my status

i have been trying to get down another 5 lbs but was stuck....

AF didnt show for weeks, continued non weight loss, numerous BFN's up until yesterday when i got a dark bfp right away.....i am so shocked right now but thrilled

hey ladies,

jus wanna update my status

i have been trying to get down another 5 lbs but was stuck....

AF didnt show for weeks, continued non weight loss, numerous BFN's up until yesterday when i got a dark bfp right away.....i am so shocked right now but thrilled

:happydance: That is the best news ebonymama! I am going to put a :bfp: beside your name on the list :D Congratulations x

May I join in? I'm 21 and ttc #1

I am 147lb bmi 27.8 (ish last time I got weighed, hopefully not more :( )nd my ideal weight is 132lb which would make my bmi 24.9
I am a struck vegetarian and I have ibs so diets are difficult for me but I am planning to eat healthier and exercise mildly to start with.

I would love somewhere were people could support me through this progress.

May I join in? I'm 21 and ttc #1

I am 147lb bmi 27.8 (ish last time I got weighed, hopefully not more :( )nd my ideal weight is 132lb which would make my bmi 24.9
I am a struck vegetarian and I have ibs so diets are difficult for me but I am planning to eat healthier and exercise mildly to start with.

I would love somewhere were people could support me through this progress.

Hi Magicwhisper, I will add you too the list. I am also veggie and yes some of the commercial diets around do not adapt well. I am using fitness pal online and the app which are both free but have done weightwatchers on and off if you are looking for a 'plan', you can fit your veggie diet into that no problem. Good luck whatever you do. :dust:

Hi just wondering if I can join you all, this is my first time posting anything but I really need to lose weight before we start trying to conceive
My current weight is 224lbs I have lost 28lbs so far but would like to get to 190lbs hoping to lose 2 lbs a week

Hi just wondering if I can join you all, this is my first time posting anything but I really need to lose weight before we start trying to conceive
My current weight is 224lbs I have lost 28lbs so far but would like to get to 190lbs hoping to lose 2 lbs a week

Hi Skinny Minnie of course you can join! I will add you to the list, don't forget to report back and come for a chat. I think it helps when you know you are not doing this alone? x

Thanks I will and your right it is nice to know your not the only one . When do you all weight in - any day suits me:) thanks again to u all for such a nice welcome.

Ugh well as it stands total loss is now 68lb

i NEED 16lb for my 6st loss... i WILL get it :growlmad::growlmad:

Weigh in Tues., Been super good since Indian takeaway with the sisters on Tues. STS on then too :)

Thanks I will and your right it is nice to know your not the only one . When do you all weight in - any day suits me:) thanks again to u all for such a nice welcome.

I have put you as a weigh in for today but can change it if you want :)

Weigh in Tues., Been super good since Indian takeaway with the sisters on Tues. STS on then too :)

That is an amazing loss Jess, you really are an inspiration. You know you can get that last bit :)

I have stuck this week, I have been very good but no loss. Next week we are on holiday so I know that will be hard. I want to reach my first stone! :growlmad:

That is an amazing loss Jess, you really are an inspiration. You know you can get that last bit :)

I have stuck this week, I have been very good but no loss. Next week we are on holiday so I know that will be hard. I want to reach my first stone! :growlmad:
Thanks. Since i got my 5.5st ive been so up & down with my weight, I was 8.5lb from it then gained 7lb, then STS this week. so hoping for a nice loss on tues!!
well done too. I go away in Sept so got a feeling il get so close then gain again from been away :(

Thanks. Since i got my 5.5st ive been so up & down with my weight, I was 8.5lb from it then gained 7lb, then STS this week. so hoping for a nice loss on tues!!
well done too. I go away in Sept so got a feeling il get so close then gain again from been away :(

I figure I will stick to it as much as I possibly can and try to make sensible choices, minimize damage :haha:

I figure I will stick to it as much as I possibly can and try to make sensible choices, minimize damage :haha:

lol i always say that to myself, But then when im out im like ahh what the heck its a holiday :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->