TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Ugh well as it stands total loss is now 68lb

i NEED 16lb for my 6st loss... i WILL get it :growlmad::growlmad:

Weigh in Tues., Been super good since Indian takeaway with the sisters on Tues. STS on then too :)

That is an amazing loss Jess, you really are an inspiration. You know you can get that last bit :)

I have stuck this week, I have been very good but no loss. Next week we are on holiday so I know that will be hard. I want to reach my first stone! :growlmad:
Thanks. Since i got my 5.5st ive been so up & down with my weight, I was 8.5lb from it then gained 7lb, then STS this week. so hoping for a nice loss on tues!!
well done too. I go away in Sept so got a feeling il get so close then gain again from been away :(

I figure I will stick to it as much as I possibly can and try to make sensible choices, minimize damage :haha:

lol i always say that to myself, But then when im out im like ahh what the heck its a holiday :dohh:

Well its the thought that counts :haha:

Ugh well as it stands total loss is now 68lb

i NEED 16lb for my 6st loss... i WILL get it :growlmad::growlmad:

Weigh in Tues., Been super good since Indian takeaway with the sisters on Tues. STS on then too :)

Wow that is an amazing lose so far well done

Had my weigh in today. Only lost 1 lb. Not surprising after eating so erratically! Need to be strict this week and stick to my healthy eating plan. Been so depressed lately that it has been difficult. Well to those who lost lbs this week, and to those who gained or maintained: stay strong and keep your determination. X

STS for me this morning. Am seriously disappointed as I was really hoping for even a 1lb loss as that would have taken me out of the 370s which I'm so desperate to get out of :dohh:

Had my weigh in today. Only lost 1 lb. Not surprising after eating so erratically! Need to be strict this week and stick to my healthy eating plan. Been so depressed lately that it has been difficult. Well to those who lost lbs this week, and to those who gained or maintained: stay strong and keep your determination. X

It is still a loss! It is so hard especially teamed with the roller coaster of ttc, I have had a few days when I just wanted to give in and eat something purely for comfort. We will get there though, we just need to remind ourselves why we are doing this and we can always come here for a chat on our low days. :hugs:

STS for me this morning. Am seriously disappointed as I was really hoping for even a 1lb loss as that would have taken me out of the 370s which I'm so desperate to get out of :dohh:

Emmy I am confused with my daily weigh ins (whoops) but got under my stone at some point last week which I was desperate to do so know what you mean! I have stayed the same this week though and I am now desperate to get to my first stone loss. It is such an u hill struggle! Good luck for the up coming week. :hugs:

Emmy I am confused with my daily weigh ins (whoops) but got under my stone at some point last week which I was desperate to do so know what you mean! I have stayed the same this week though and I am now desperate to get to my first stone loss. It is such an u hill struggle! Good luck for the up coming week. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: and good luck to you too

Going to get the laundry done and then think I shall treat myself to a soak in the bath :happydance:

I lost a pound this week! :wohoo: Now I'm 8 down, 12 to go!

seen my update on 1st page, may as well put goal for 84lb please. Loss so far 64lb .. i WILL get it atleast this year lol

Is it too late to join in?? This is only our second cycle TTC (after years of "preparing" to TTC); at my pre-conception appointment my midwife recommended that I shed a few pounds and my blood test showed my cholesterol was on the high side. I have struggled with weight my entire life, I have to watch what I eat/drink VERY carefully or I easily gain. Thankfully, my TTC (and pre-TTC) diet has helped me get on the right track. I just need to stay on track and having a place where I can be "held accountable" would be great! :thumbup:

My current BMI is 29. Ideally (long-term) I would like to lose 50 pounds. However, knowing how long that will take to lose (healthily) I really hope to be pregnant by then! :winkwink: So, I really just want to be healthy/healthier and lose weight at a healthy rate (1-3 pounds a week) until I get a BFP (and continue that healthy lifestyle during pregnancy, obviously)!

Dont think updated past few times...had gain, sts, and loss... But im 16lb to target.. 68lb down..x

Is it too late to join in?? This is only our second cycle TTC (after years of "preparing" to TTC); at my pre-conception appointment my midwife recommended that I shed a few pounds and my blood test showed my cholesterol was on the high side. I have struggled with weight my entire life, I have to watch what I eat/drink VERY carefully or I easily gain. Thankfully, my TTC (and pre-TTC) diet has helped me get on the right track. I just need to stay on track and having a place where I can be "held accountable" would be great! :thumbup:

My current BMI is 29. Ideally (long-term) I would like to lose 50 pounds. However, knowing how long that will take to lose (healthily) I really hope to be pregnant by then! :winkwink: So, I really just want to be healthy/healthier and lose weight at a healthy rate (1-3 pounds a week) until I get a BFP (and continue that healthy lifestyle during pregnancy, obviously)!
Welcome pacificlin

Hi! I will add you to the list, of course it is not too late. If you pop by and chat with everyone and report your progress or down days I am sure it helps. What day would you like as your way in day and what do you want as your goal? We can put the full amount or a smaller goal it is entirely upto you. I have put my bigger goal but others prefer to set smaller goals. :) Fingers crossed you get your bfp quick. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->