TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Hi Everyone!

I have been MIA the last few weeks but keeping up with everyone

Well done everyone for the losses keep up the great work :)

I have put on 4 lbs in the last 4 weeks :(

BUT i was 10days late and tested yesterday and got my very first :bfp:

So shocked i was beginning to think it would never happen after 18months and planing a visit to the doctors for testing

I am so happy :happydance:

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi Everyone!

So shocked i was beginning to think it would never happen after 18months and planing a visit to the doctors for testing

Good luck to everyone!!

Yeah! Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats! :wohoo:

I'm weighing in... Quick! Record it before I gain it back!!! :D

12 pounds down, 8 to go! :wohoo:

Someone gave me a gift of a huge amount of "back to school" emergency chocolate, and I quickly regifted ALL of it. I'm pretty sure that's how I lost those last two pounds!!! :) (Though the next time I have a bad day and go scouring my classroom for a pick-me-up I might regret it!)

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

Yay!!!:happydance: The best news :) going to put a :bfp: next to your name on the list :happydance:

I'm weighing in... Quick! Record it before I gain it back!!! :D

12 pounds down, 8 to go! :wohoo:

Someone gave me a gift of a huge amount of "back to school" emergency chocolate, and I quickly regifted ALL of it. I'm pretty sure that's how I lost those last two pounds!!! :) (Though the next time I have a bad day and go scouring my classroom for a pick-me-up I might regret it!)

Well done! Plus well done for parting with the chocolate :shock: you have more will power than me :haha:

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

Yay!!!:happydance: The best news :) going to put a :bfp: next to your name on the list :happydance:

Thanks so much :) i love seeing the BFP next to me name!

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

Yeah! Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats! :wohoo:

Thank very much :)

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!
Wow congratulation- have a happy healthy nine months and send some baby dust our way:happydance:

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!
Wow congratulation- have a happy healthy nine months and send some baby dust our way:happydance:

Thank you so much :)
I hope it all goes ok too, as im sure they will still be concerned about my weight :(
Sending baby dus to you and everyone! :dust:

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

I hope it all goes ok too, as im sure they will still be concerned about my weight :(

I'm sure everything will be fine just be sure to get a doctor who is supportive of your pregnancy cos u don't need to be stressing about your weight at this time:thumbup:

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm sure everything will be fine just be sure to get a doctor who is supportive of your pregnancy cos u don't need to be stressing about your weight at this time:thumbup:

Thank you very much i hope they are nice too! and hope you get your baby soon too

Hi Everyone!

Good luck to everyone!!

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Hi all. Yesterday was my weigh in day and I have stayed the same. I had a couple of bad days following the arrival of af so that obviously did not help. Emotional eating is a problem it seems, but hey back on track today with a high protein breakfast. I was very emotional this month about af but I have picked myself up and brushed myself down and I am controlling the stuff I can: my diet and my knowledge. Hope you are all doing ok and hope we get some more bfps soon! xx

Hi all. Yesterday was my weigh in day and I have stayed the same. I had a couple of bad days following the arrival of af so that obviously did not help. Emotional eating is a problem it seems, but hey back on track today with a high protein breakfast. I was very emotional this month about af but I have picked myself up and brushed myself down and I am controlling the stuff I can: my diet and my knowledge. Hope you are all doing ok and hope we get some more bfps soon! xx

Sorry about your gain, but love your attitude! :)

It's amazing what a profound effect stress and emotions have on our weights! I've been sad these last few days and I've gained two pounds! Which makes me even more sad! :(

I'm going to follow your lead... high protein breakfast and get back on track!

Weigh in day again -god the week flew!
Down 3 pounds this week yepee convinced it was the Gillian Micheals DVD I did on Sunday i was near dead after it but was brilliant:)

](*,)i know for a fact i am putting on more weight and it is just upsetting, because i know it is because of my weight what we haven't got our bfp yet.its actually messed up my cycles. But however much i try nothing happens! i think i just need to concentrate on lossing weight right now :cry:

](*,)i know for a fact i am putting on more weight and it is just upsetting, because i know it is because of my weight what we haven't got our bfp yet.its actually messed up my cycles. But however much i try nothing happens! i think i just need to concentrate on lossing weight right now :cry:

:hugs: Magicwhisper, it is so hard and for some of us even harder. Having the stress of ttc on top of trying to lose weight and know that our weight could impact is super stressful. This month when I got my af I gave in a little to the emotional eating but then pulled myself round. In a way it is good to focus on the weight loss as really with the ttc we have little control as to when it will happen, but we can try make ourselves as fit and healthy as we can for when it is time. What are you currently doing to lose weight if you do not mind me asking? It is all about finding something you can stick to, a lifestyle change right? I struggle to lose weight, I do not have a lot as such to lose but does not matter what I do it is so slow moving. I find I have to record everything I eat, finding low carb is helping me and I am only doing that on advise of my fs as always thought it was a fad. Maybe if you feel what ever you are doing is not working it is time to try something different? You can do it, I know you can because like me you really want your baby. xx :hugs:

Checking in... weighed in this morning and lost a whopping 0.1 pound this week. BUT, I'm pretty OK with that. Went out for our anniversary dinner a couple nights ago; I had salad and salmon for appetizer and entree like a good girl, but had chocolate pecan pie for dessert (it was totally worth it). The guy and I also shared a steak last night to celebrate the return of football (his idea and I didn't want to disappoint, we RARELY eat red meat in our house). So, I'll take the the tiny loss, but hope for a bit larger loss next week!

i was cutting out junk food and walking a lot.

But i got my first BFP yesterday so i am so happy right now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"