TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

Sooooo tired today! I have at least been good and managed a little walk. So tempting to eat when energy is low! Not sure I will of lost my first week, I have been good but it is always a massive struggle for me to lose no matter what. The weekend is the challenge for being good though.

Going to make a little spreadsheet in an attempt to keep track of our losses and stop me getting muddled.....nerdy eh?

Hey hey!

My name is Iwa (Eva) and I've been TTC for about 8 months now.

My goal has been to lose 25 pounds.

I had a scale but my roommate took it when they moved out, so... :dohh:

Now that I know this thread is here I'd like to join you guys when I get one ^^

Hey hey!

My name is Iwa (Eva) and I've been TTC for about 8 months now.

My goal has been to lose 25 pounds.

I had a scale but my roommate took it when they moved out, so... :dohh:

Now that I know this thread is here I'd like to join you guys when I get one ^^
I have added you to the list. Update us next Friday with your loss (if you get to use scales). Good luck with your goal and ttc! x

I was just think while doing my nerdy spreadsheet and thought as a friendly support weight loss group we do not want to many rules and such things. Though in my attempts to keep it easy for me to monitor our progress etc I was thinking we could do the following:

• Use the day you join as our weigh in day - ie the day you update us of your weekly loss
  • On each day I will ask for weight loss for that days weighers and we can respond with quote to that post and I will update the main list or someone else can start the day by asking what people for that day have lost
  • You can change your goal at anytime and I will update it! Some time its good to set small goals at first isn't it?

Can not think of anything else can you? Lets keep it laid back :haha:

I was just think while doing my nerdy spreadsheet and thought as a friendly support weight loss group we do not want to many rules and such things. Though in my attempts to keep it easy for me to monitor our progress etc I was thinking we could do the following:

• Use the day you join as our weigh in day - ie the day you update us of your weekly loss
  • On each day I will ask for weight loss for that days weighers and we can respond with quote to that post and I will update the main list or someone else can start the day by asking what people for that day have lost
  • You can change your goal at anytime and I will update it! Some time its good to set small goals at first isn't it?

Can not think of anything else can you? Lets keep it laid back :haha:

That seem's like a very good idea. I've been eating heathly for the past few days, i did 90 minutes of exercise wednesday will do it as well tonight. I have noticed what difference the exercise if doing so i feel happy. :happydance:

Problem is my Gyno appointment got put back from August to October, so i will have to wait even longer to get seen. But it gives me 4 month's to sshift more weight :D

I have to go and look at the day I joined lol I forgot!

Today has been a super busy day. I didn't get to the gym but we are moving this weekend so I am busting my butt moving things between houses.. Being that it is over 100 degrees is getting the sweat flowing! lol

Sounds like a plan Mrs Kitty, I'm a spreadsheet geek as well! :blush:

Didn't manage any exercise yesterday, but just done my shred DVD tonight, think I might try moving up to level 2 tomorrow as I've been doing it a week now :thumbup:

And no more sausage rolls to confess so far :haha:

Do you think you could change my goal please? I have lost 27 and have 23 to go. My goal right now is the 23 for my first 50. :)

I drank so much water today in the attempt to keep my mind off of how hungry I was. I couldn't tell if it actually curbed my hunger by filling my tummy or if it was just the challenge of trying to drink as much water as possible that kept me occupied. I'm pretty sure the bathroom got sick of seeing me too!

PS I really wanted pizza for dinner tonight but I was a good girl and had my rabbit food! :)

How are we all surviving the weekend so far? I am doing ok so far, probably only because we have not been out :haha:

Eh Ive done good today! Not so much yesterday :haha: I had foot surgery in early april so working out has been hard so Im trying to concentrate on my diet. Which has also been a fail lately :dohh:

Well for me the good part is I went to the gym this morning, but tonight we had a BBQ and I also had some wine.

Not very good at this dieting thing me :haha:

Daddiesgift it is hard when you can not be active, I have had no good reason myself! I just suddenly realized how unfit I had become, I have had to start off with walking to get back into it. It is going to take you some time before you can manage anything I imagine?

Peggy at least you did the gym first :haha: I am going away for a few days next week and I know I will struggle to be good and will want a glass of wine, though I have been avoiding it as much as possible while ttc when we have ate out I have had a glass or two!

Well it has gotten better where I can walk. I just hobble a little :haha: Ive been mostly doing arms and "abs" so I dont have to stand too long as my foot swells bad. And I need to spend my standing time cleaning, cooking, taking care of babies ect. Wearing shoes helps a lot too. Hopefully in the next few months I can go full speed again! I feel confident I can lose weight its just not working out and losing weight just leaves flab behind I need to tone up!! Bleh why cant I just be the skinny one who can eat whatever and not work out? :winkwink:

I still have 15 more pounds to lose and though it doesnt sound like a lot the last bit is always the hardest to get off! I wish we had a treadmill at home. Getting to the gym itself is pretty hard. We have an eliptical and a weight bench with some free weights but Id like to try and run again eventually. Running outside is too hard :haha:

We are still moving.. ugh.. Over 100° here. I hurt my knee pretty bad yesterday missing a step. I am such a dummy.. :(

Well it has gotten better where I can walk. I just hobble a little :haha: Ive been mostly doing arms and "abs" so I dont have to stand too long as my foot swells bad. And I need to spend my standing time cleaning, cooking, taking care of babies ect. Wearing shoes helps a lot too. Hopefully in the next few months I can go full speed again! I feel confident I can lose weight its just not working out and losing weight just leaves flab behind I need to tone up!! Bleh why cant I just be the skinny one who can eat whatever and not work out? :winkwink:

I still have 15 more pounds to lose and though it doesnt sound like a lot the last bit is always the hardest to get off! I wish we had a treadmill at home. Getting to the gym itself is pretty hard. We have an eliptical and a weight bench with some free weights but Id like to try and run again eventually. Running outside is too hard :haha:

Oh I would love a treadmill! It is where to put it that would be a problem. I used to jog but when I tried to take it up again couple of years back I found I could not run on the hard surface as it killed my shins. As it is any surface would kill me now, I am so unfit!

I'm doing... Ok sorta. Been helping a friend move which required walking boxes up almost three stories repeatedly for 2 days so lots of exercise. Ate super good one day but yesterday kinda pigged out on Chinese (AF showed yesterday and was tired and sore and hungry!). Plan to have some wine this evening with the rest of my Chinese so not holding out hope for a loss this week but hopeful for next week, the exercise was what I needed to get excited again to workout, love feeling sore!

Had a cheat day yesterday and did my daily am weigh-in this morning...not good at all. But definitely a good motivator to get back on track! Had my healthy breakfast only to watch my DH finish off MY pre watching what I eat Ice cream!!! He's lucky I love him so much and that I thought positively about the fact that now it's out of my sight! Eating healthy is hard but so much easier when you have your eye on the LO prize!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->