TTC & trying to loose weight club anyone?

bbq for dads 69th yesterday and i was up feeling sick all night, that and my 9 month old wouldnt settle and was sick, im shattered so comfort eating right now, back to sw diet tomorrow.

Spent yesterday with my mum. We took the dogs for a lovely walk and made some curtains. In the eve we had an Indian takeaway, but I still kept within my days worth of slimming world 'syns', so didn't feel too bad about it!
Today I built a wardrobe with my hubby but I've set off my bad back! Also started getting period pains today and I'm 12 dpo so feel a bit down about that!

Can I join? I need to lose 45 lbs... Stupid PCOS! Lol

Can I join? I need to lose 45 lbs... Stupid PCOS! Lol

Of course! I will add you to the list, we add your weigh in day as the day you join. Good luck & pop by to get support and share ideas or just vent :haha: x

Spent yesterday with my mum. We took the dogs for a lovely walk and made some curtains. In the eve we had an Indian takeaway, but I still kept within my days worth of slimming world 'syns', so didn't feel too bad about it!
Today I built a wardrobe with my hubby but I've set off my bad back! Also started getting period pains today and I'm 12 dpo so feel a bit down about that!
Sounded like a lovely weekend till the back and period pain :( Has af arrived? You are not out till she does. I try to focus on my plan for next cycle, but must admit I had a few tears on my own last cycle. :hugs:

Hello there do you mind if I join too?? Before I had my daughter(2) I weighed 12st 5 and after having her a lost over a stone and a half without trying, I have currently been attending sw but have had a lot on personally recently so had to give up:cry:, I have however joined ww online and had my first weigh In on fri morning and lost 5lb so now weigh 11st 1 lb

Good luck everyone else xxxx

Shall we start weighing in from Tuesday as first full week? The thread was started Tuesday. I am away from the middle of the week and will be back Sunday - I might have to update the list then as will just have phone and pad when away.

It ha been good reading what people have been up to. I do hope we get some bfp's soon as well as some good weight losses!

Do you mean everyone weighing in on Tues? Sorry, still moving and functioning on 2 hours sleep lol

Do you mean everyone weighing in on Tues? Sorry, still moving and functioning on 2 hours sleep lol
He he no! Just we have Sunday and Mondays but we have not done this for a week yet so when we check on Tuesday on wards who has weighed at least everyone has had a week on their new food plan.

Hello there do you mind if I join too?? Before I had my daughter(2) I weighed 12st 5 and after having her a lost over a stone and a half without trying, I have currently been attending sw but have had a lot on personally recently so had to give up:cry:, I have however joined ww online and had my first weigh In on fri morning and lost 5lb so now weigh 11st 1 lb

Good luck everyone else xxxx

Well done on you weight loss, what a great start! I normally add weigh in day as day you join but as you weighed in Friday already I will add you to Friday. What is your goal? x

Ahhh ok got it! I better have lost something after all this moving! lol

Well personally I weigh in every Sunday but can tell you guys whenever works best :haha: I gained this week :nope: only .6 though lol so maybe that is just water weight :winkwink: I ate horribly last week and worked out none at all so since this is a new week for me Im determined to lose at least a pound this week!! Seems I always get stuck on 164 pounds!! I get to that weight after babies and I cant get under it! So Im determined to see 163 next sunday :haha:

oh and we've decided to continue to NTNP till October when we will go full at TTC. So I have till October to lose the 15 pounds I want to. That averages almost 4 pounds a month..sounds doable!

Don't really have a goal in mind at the moment just losing as much as I can to help TTC x

Yer I also got told my weight could be the problem for no periods but now I am having periods the dr is saying my weight is affecting me ovulating so got told my bmi needs to be below 35.Last time I got weighed it was 34.7 so not a great drop but its a start.

Yer I also got told my weight could be the problem for no periods but now I am having periods the dr is saying my weight is affecting me ovulating so got told my bmi needs to be below 35.Last time I got weighed it was 34.7 so not a great drop but its a start.

I wondered what would say re weight when cycles are fine. I need to spur up courage to go. Do they know if you are ovulating or not? Well done for losing!

Last time I was at the hospital think was march there did a day 21 blood test and it came back I wasn't ovulating:( I haven't done my own test as just took there word for it that I wasn't but bought a kit yesterday so going to start testing from tue to see.I am back at the hospital end of the month to talk through options dr said if my bmi is below 35 will put me on clomid.

Last time I was at the hospital think was march there did a day 21 blood test and it came back I wasn't ovulating:( I haven't done my own test as just took there word for it that I wasn't but bought a kit yesterday so going to start testing from tue to see.I am back at the hospital end of the month to talk through options dr said if my bmi is below 35 will put me on clomid.

A lot of people take clomid and get there bfp, hopefully this will be an option for you. Trying to lose weight and ttc is a difficult combo isn't it! I know for me a bad day makes me throw the diet out the window and ttc has my mood up and down. Do you want to be added to our list with a goal? Figured this was a good place to come for suppory without pressure, we all wnt the same to lose and get our bfp. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->