TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

So im siting here peeking at my chart what do you guys think about a possible implant dip on cd 30 ??That would explain a late period and a negative beta the day after right my level couldnt rise that fast ?

Could be, honey! Can I ask why you had them done so early? 9dpo is super early for betas.

Cause my cycle was so screwy i wasnt really sure if i ovulated the first time or not =(

Ohh! I gotcha. Aww... I hope that BFN turns BFP soon! :hugs: How long is your LP?

Well YAY AF is finaly here i never thought id be happy to see her but now i can finaly move on !

So at first she stopped and toyed with me this morning but now shes here full force its about time crazy :witch:

We can! I'll be on CD1 on Fri probably! Hopefully my last CD1 until 2012! EEK! Thank, Tibs! :hugs: For that... and for being sweet enough to talk my crazy arse down when I PM you in a fit! LOL

This came with my HPTS i ordered i got them today i think this is sucha thoughtfull and awesome idea by this company!
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/004.jpg

I used to send baby dust with the fertility jewelry I made. I like that I wasn't the only one who put glitter in a bag and thought it was cute! :) I like the bag too... That's adorable!

YAY for 24 weeks vik not much longer now and your sweet angel will be here! :happydance:

Thanks both. You have no idea how happy I am to get to that stage - especially with having had problems .x

Page 3?????? I can't believe nobody uses this thread anymore :(

sad:nope: I miss this thread! I hope everyone is doing good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->