TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

I think I would like to get in on this thread - I love chart stalking :ninja:

Hi Ladies

I am seriously confused by my chart this month. I think FF is as well as it changed my O date today from CD13 to CD19!!

It is my first cycle straight after a mc so I know hormones will be a bit wakey but I'm so impatient!!

I would love opinions on my chart. When do you think I ovualted if at all as haven't actually had a peak on my monitor.

Thank you :flower:

Looking at your chart I would have said CD19, but as you haven't had a peak yet maybe your hormones are still all over the place and it's screwing with your temps. Even though FF marked my chart with ovulation on the cycle straight after my MC I'm not sure I did ever ovulate.

Sorry I'm not much help :hugs:

Laura I agree with Pink just keep checking for your peak. So sorry for your loss hun.

Thanks ladies :)

Still no peak and temps are definately post O and my CM is that way now as well.

Think the peak has escaped me this month and I'll be getting af in about a week. Oh well, only time will tell!! If I do thouhg, I really hope my cycle goes back to normal next month, can't afford to keep using 2 months worth of sticks in one month!!

Ooh it's good to have fresh charts to stalk :D Laura, did you reset your monitor? I can't remember what the guidelines are post-mc. It may have a bearing on the level of LH that the monitor is looking for. CD19 looking pretty definite for o-day.

I'm a proud CBFM graduate, it's just fabby :) Sorry for your loss sweetie xx

I didn't think about resetting it!!!

I have kept the sticks and been comparing them to peaks of previous months and the LH lines aren't as dark but I can't see how I couldn't have ovulated with my temp rise!

Thanks for the advice! :D I love my montior too, have never known so much about my body, just hope it decides to give me a bubba some time soon!!

Girls! We have a stick-keeper! Laura, you truly are one of us :)
Yep with delayed ov and a missed surge it looks like your body is still settling down. FXd next cycle the monitor catches it :D

Hi girls! Yipee pls stalk my chart lol!! Glad to have found u all! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cb0da

I am so dissapointed...I really thought I wouldv O'd by CD22 but seems not...argh...none the less..let me know what u think!

Love & sticky baby dust to u all xxxx

Will have a look for you tomorrow when I'm not on my phone for you and welcome xxxx

Oh boy I'm having period like feelings in my back and abdomen....maybe IB? Praying it is!

Hard to say... 4dpo seems a bit early. I know (from my IVF experience) that an embryo doesn't become a blastocyst until ~5dpo, and it can't hatch/implant until after it reaches blastocyst stage... That's just my 2 cents though.

Thanx girls! I'll be 10DPO this Sun but REALLY scared to test so I may wait till next week closer to 14DPO. What do u think? Boy what a long cycle! Am exhausted!

Love and dust to all xxx

14dpo is safer... easier to believe what the test says at that point! Good luck, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->