TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

:wohoo: Amy I'm so pleased for assume its a little boy with the name Xavier? Are you going to keep that name or change it? Wish someone would give me a baby :hugs: Im super pleased and excited for you cant wait to see him xxxx

I am so happy for you Amy:hugs: You will have to post pics of your new little one!

AFM- The saline ultrasound went great. The FS said my uterus is beautiful and he gave me an A+:haha: This was the result I was hoping for but when I got home I couldn't help but cry because I still don't know why I keep losing my babies. I guess I was secretly hoping they would find something that could be easily removed. I have to do my cd 3 hormone testing next cycle which kind of sucks. I still feel confident that it will happen for us I just hate not knowing how long it may take. I just keep telling myself that when it happens this will all be worth it.

I understand that, Amber. Doesn't mean there still isn't an easily fixed problem! :hugs:

Thanks Dawny and Amber. Yep he is a boy and because the adoption may take a while we are going to keep the name and only change the last name once the adoption is completed.

Amber so sorry hunni I know how u feel sometimes u just wanna know what the problem is.

Hey everyone AF came this morning , My TCC journey has come to an end after 10 years its time to stop . I am completly heartbroken this morning but i have high hopes for all of you that you get your :bfp: soon , I will stop in every once and awhile and my chart wil stay open though ill only be tracking my period but if i ever get pregnant with a sticky i will surely come here an let everyone know . Thanks for all the great support and i hope you guys have a great journey
i'm sad to see you go from this thread and i do hope you get a miracle bfp soon!

Woohoo! You rock, Amy! I told Kevin tonight that I was going to OH for a baby shower. All he asked me was "when?"... He was really excited when I told him about your news! :)
lol, kevin's reaction...priceless!

glad the saline ultrasound went well Amber, i understand the ambivalence you feel about them not finding anything.
i will say i felt the same ambivalence when they told me they did find something,
human nature, lol
also... what is this MTHFR you mention in your sig? bc i keep reading that as "motherfucker" LOL

Amy!!!!!!!!!! you're a mommy!!!!! how exciting is that! omg!!! congratulations

I always read MTHFR as "motherfucker" too! LOL Its a clotting gene.

LOL TB:haha: I read it as that or as the days of the week. Megg is right, its a clotting disorder. With the twin pregnancy they had ne doing daily injections of Lovenox but of course it didn't work. Since my homocystein levels are normal my FS says it shouldn't really effect me so now I just have to stick with my baby aspirin and extra B vitamins:thumbup: I was so happy when I was diagnised with MTHFR because I thought we finally found our reason for the mcs but we are still searching:wacko:

hope baby aspirin and vit B does the trick next time!

sometimes i wish it was possible to just sew embies so they'd stick and stay put!

Wow Tiny cant believe you are already 21 weeks the days are just flying by.

Thanks TB! I've been taking the baby aspirin and extra B vitamins before I started the Lovenox injections but I've never tried with just them alone.

please some one help me id love some one to come look at my chart but how can i give sumone he link or even put it in my sigi??

You go to FF and then Sharing then Homepage Setup... Your URL will be at the top... something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/randomlettersandnumbershere

If you post that URL, we can see it!

thank you could you tell me if this is right please?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c82a

Well... It is... but your chart isn't displayed. Make sure there is a chart listed in "published charts" and then "selected charts"

i think ive done it now can anyone let me know lol
and thank you for helping me

Ooh! Looks great, actually! I love the dip at 6dpo! Then nice and high again!!! :) Can't wait for you to start testing!

Thank you, Lorna! :) It was a long road... What's your story? Not seen you around before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->