TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Hey girls - how's the weekend been?

I'm feeling anxious but also relieved at the idea of going to tell my boss tom that I won't be back for 10 weeks. Like you mpepe all this has also taken it's toll on me and my doc has recommended minimising stress by not working - I've also just told OH to give me a break or I shall also be going to live with my Mum til I'm out of 1st tri. Get the message man!

Who's testing next? Hope I've started a trend?

So happy you will be taking a break Chilli! There's a couple testing on Feb 1st so pretty soon and I'm due to test next week Feb 6th. Also shhh! but I may have had an implantation dip and post DTD this evening I had some brownish spotting so maybe implantation bleed...I'm getting excited but don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Enjoy your break and I hope this peaceful time will be good for you and baby to just grow grow grow!

Thanks grand - hope that dip's what we want it to be!

Hey

Try might as well put me down for a BFN.... my temps have started taking a nose dive and been nuttin but BFN for days now.... I woulda seen something on a 25mIu by now

have a great day everyone :)

Ohhhh, get o find out some of your real names! Unfortunately a coworker got all in my business last PG and I had to change my user name so the best I can give you is Dee so not to be searched out but I'll be 32 at the end of February, hubby is already 32, we're hoping to have our first for-keeps baby!

Kel, you're still above the cover line, unless it dips again tomorrow you're not out!

Good day!

grand - that chart looks picture perfect! F'x!

kel - hope those temps stay up! But if worse comes to worse and for some reason you didn't conceive this cycle, at least you're finally ovulating and your body is getting back to where it should be!

AFM - doc's office woke me up this morning, confirmed O which I already knew and said my progest. at like 3 dpo was 11.5. Any thoughts is this is okay?

Mpepe - thanks so much for the encouragement although after this morning's dismal temp I'm not as hopeful as I was before.

Kels - Boo to BFN:hugs:

Tiger - your identity is safe with us:-#

AFM - Temp drop again this AM is making me not a happy TWWer...oh well did bring me back to reality a bit...

:hi:

Gutted you have had temp drops kels n Grand. But have you started AF yet? dont loose hope yet.

Mpepe I know nothing about prog levels, never had any tests for this.

Tiger - I havnt said my name either as dont really want people I know knowing my business if you get me, however I dont mind sharing it all with you lot!!

AFM - Had my hair cut and went shopping today for a bit of retail therapy and did buy a couple of bits, but desperatly need something for saturday evening and can find anything. Always the way.

Hey Blue thanks a lot. I don't have my AF yet and I won't get it until about DPO14 but I just wish I had rising temps instead of up down up down...like a range of mountains...I just want one high peak :winkwink:

Nice on the new clothes and hair...definitely helps to have some retail therapy and a new look to feel special and beautiful!

Yes does make you feel tons better, I have neglected myself big time and I need to sort myself out. I was looking a bit of a munter lol!!

Blue, I'm glad you treated yourself! And I hope you find something spectacular for Saturday!

Oh Kel and Grand, lets just see what tomorrow brings ladies, hopefully your temps will go back up! FX'd!

Mpepe, I really don't know what progesterone should be after 3dpo but 7dpo should be greater than 15 so if it continued to go up, you would be good.

Hi girls - I did it!!!! Did feel guilty and bad about it but I'm not working now for 10 weeks - I just hope it makes a difference. Was supposed to have job interview on Friday too but have canx that - low stress or no stress that's what I'm aiming for!

Grand and Kels - grrrrrr the 2ww sucks! But if you could see some of my older charts and my latest one, there's no harm in a few dips - as someone else said - as long as they're above the cover line!

Blue sky - loving the retail therapy & hair. I have found after 2 years of planning to get much fatter so not buying many new clothes I also was looking a "Munter" so treated myself to lots of naughty underwear not long ago! Made me feel womanly again!

Mpepe - I'm not sure about prog 3dpo as they usually test at around 7dpo - have you asked doc to interpret?

So I've been thinking what I did differently this cycle to see if I can give anyone else any ideas: I've been taking royal jelly (1000mg daily) maca (2-3 capsules daily) which I have done since sept. I also started a yoga course 4 weeks ago which is GREAT and I would highly recommend. And I heard somewhere that drinking grapefruit juice around OV helps and tried that for the first time this month! hope someone finds something useful in there.

Anyhow - expect me to be loitering a lot...

Try??????

I am Julie (26), hubbers is Fred (28). We are very fortunate to have a daughter, Hailey Brook who is 6 years old. We got married in September 2006 in a big church, small wedding (hehe), and have been together, tomorrow February 2nd, will be 10 years.
I work with a temporary contract at my local hospital doing infection control, Fred owns his own contracting business.
We are from the Pocono's Pennsylvania. We love the outdoors. Fishing, riding atv's/utv's, camping, etc.
We have been TTC since July 2009, after 4 years of NTNP method. At the time of NTNP, we just thought it would happen very easily like it did before. Not the case. Conceived in April 2010, MC'd July 5th, D&C July 6th. Just passed my Jan 22nd due date and watched my sister give birth last month to a beautiful baby girl. My story is a little scary and can make some uneasy. I rarely ever had it easy, I have to always work hard.....mentally, physically and emotionally.

Kels, I also have been getting nothing but bfn's.......sucks.....I got two tests the other day with colored lines......sucky evaps..... :(

BUT on the bright side I am going to start the RE again today....I am so sick of this crap......af due today or tomorrow.... :hugs:

i wish you all the best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ugh.....cramps........she's going to make her way into my life any time now.....

my appointment got cancelled...dang it.

January thread has been completed. Check out the percentage of bfp's for that month!

Way to go girls! Let's get pumped!

Grand, I saw your temp went back up!

Try, I'm sorry you're getting pre AF.....that sucks.

Kel, what's going on with you?

Cla! I haven't seen you around lately! How are you?

Chilli, how are you feeling?

:hi: Blue!

Morning

Just a quick hi because I have so much to do- I have company coming in on Thursday and staying til Monday so I won't be around til next week sometime..

Try sorry hunni- I am LITERALLY right behind you.....

sorry for the selfish post but I HAVE to get back to work so I can log off early and get to the store and do my last minute cleaning

MUCHO LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"