TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Well done for doing all that Try, its good to see the percentage. Gives us hope.

Quick wave to you Kels :hi: dont work tooooo hard!!!

:hi: to everyone else xx

Morning

Just a quick hi because I have so much to do- I have company coming in on Thursday and staying til Monday so I won't be around til next week sometime..

Try sorry hunni- I am LITERALLY right behind you.....

sorry for the selfish post but I HAVE to get back to work so I can log off early and get to the store and do my last minute cleaning

MUCHO LOVE

Our post O temps look very similar don't they?....I just went back through my chart and changed all my temps to their orignal temp for my minds sake. Didnt make it look any prettier......:lol:
I am ok with getting my period. I would gladly hand over my right this cycle to get a bfp so you have the right to get it this cycle. I will gladly wait if that means you get your bfp. :hugs:
Are you cramping at all yet?......I will not take another test. I am going to try like heck to get into the fertility office at a later time today since my appointment got cancelled due to ice. We will see.

Hey girls - how's the weekend been?

I'm feeling anxious but also relieved at the idea of going to tell my boss tom that I won't be back for 10 weeks. Like you mpepe all this has also taken it's toll on me and my doc has recommended minimising stress by not working - I've also just told OH to give me a break or I shall also be going to live with my Mum til I'm out of 1st tri. Get the message man!

Who's testing next? Hope I've started a trend?

Glad you are taking some time off. Do you get that time off when you have the baby???......I am still so excited for you! :dance:

Ohhhh, get o find out some of your real names! Unfortunately a coworker got all in my business last PG and I had to change my user name so the best I can give you is Dee so not to be searched out but I'll be 32 at the end of February, hubby is already 32, we're hoping to have our first for-keeps baby!

I understand! Shhhh...... :lol:

A forever forkeeps baby :cloud9:

Good day!

grand - that chart looks picture perfect! F'x!

kel - hope those temps stay up! But if worse comes to worse and for some reason you didn't conceive this cycle, at least you're finally ovulating and your body is getting back to where it should be!

AFM - doc's office woke me up this morning, confirmed O which I already knew and said my progest. at like 3 dpo was 11.5. Any thoughts is this is okay?

Kels does ovulate......months and months apart. Thats what kills me. :hugs: Always rooting for you Kels! :winkwink:

I am so excited you DID Ovulate! :dance: Dance party! I have no clue about progesterone levels :shrug:

:hi:

Gutted you have had temp drops kels n Grand. But have you started AF yet? dont loose hope yet.

Mpepe I know nothing about prog levels, never had any tests for this.

Tiger - I havnt said my name either as dont really want people I know knowing my business if you get me, however I dont mind sharing it all with you lot!!

AFM - Had my hair cut and went shopping today for a bit of retail therapy and did buy a couple of bits, but desperatly need something for saturday evening and can find anything. Always the way.

Wohoo :wohoo: for some retail therapy!!! Where are you going saturday?....What's the attire?

Miss you Kels

Ok thanks tiger - every wave of nausea is good - long may it last. With my MMCs I know I've lost the baby cos all my symptoms disappear, so while I'm sick and sore all is well. How are you?

Try - I haven't investigated if it will affect my maternity leave, but I don't mind if it does - it'll be worth it if I get through my pg this time. thanks for working out %s, I'll take a look in a min. Damn that witch if she shows - please stay away from my deserving (of BFPs) friends!!!!!

Hi Thanks for running the thread again...I'm FEB 6th :)

PS. Liz - just turned 34, OH 38. Trying for almost 2 years. 1 M/C in late September :cry:. Met my OH as a waitress...he was a faithful client! :winkwink: Been traveling a lot since we met but we want to settle down and have a family obviously. Having a girls and one guy sleepover tonight...so excited. We don't have many friends at all here so I'm excited to finally be social and not think about babies all the time (none of them have kids...so it will definitely be refreshing).

Hi Liz! :hi:

Thats DOES sounds refreshing! Everywhere I look and hear is babies babies babies....I work at a hospital, so I see babies all day in Pediatrics and soon I'll be in the NICU holding/rocking babies. :( But in a way it gives me peace.

Have fun at your sleepover!!!

me me me

Feb 1st

hi my name is Kellie- I am 40 and hubby (Jeff) is going on 42 very soon- we have been TTC for over 1 year now.. I have had 2 MC's--- 1 on Oct 13, 2009 and another April 22, 2010....

You'll get more story later i gotta get some coffee in me..

THANKS TRY for the thread

Hmmm, how did I know youer name was Kellie?......:haha:

Hmmm?.....how was that coffee?.....:rofl: I'm still waiting!

My name is Michelle, I'm 35 years old. DH and I have been ttc since October 2009 and since then I have had 2mc's, both very early in February and August. DH and I have know each other since we were in grade three but did not hook up/see each other and start dating until I was in university. My recurrent mc testing is over for now and I've gotten the green light to TTC again. Hoping 2011 is a better year for all of us!

try - I can't give you a test date yet until I get into my next cycle but I hope its sooner rather than later.

:hi: Hiya Michelle!
I hope its sooner than later also!

2011 HAS to be a better year for all of us!

:hi: I would like to join if I may! Like neffie (my testing TTCAL sista this month!), my tentative test date is also Feb. 16th, but may change if my "o" date moves (which it tends to do!)

About me: My name is Belinda, and I am 36 years young, DH is 37. We have been TTC since October of 2009. We got our first BFP in August, 2010, but sadly lost our little peanut in late September, :cry:, our little angel just never developed a heartbeat. We have been married for 14 1/2 years and are college sweethearts. We decided to wait to have children and are now ready to bless our lives with a little one that we want to shower with love.

Here's hoping for a lot of BFPs this month!!

Oooh I never meet a Belinda before! Nice to meet you! :hi:
Beautiful story! :hugs: Very sorry of your loss. That blessing will happen! Positive thoughts....positive thoughts.....

Hi Everyone! :hi:
Thanks for setting up this thread Try. Can you please put me down for testing on Valentines Day :cloud9:

Ok, so I'm Hannah, 23. My OH is 31. We have been together for 2 and a half years, and got engaged last Saturday. We started TTC in April 2010, and got pg that cycle. But our baby was growing in the wrong place. Needed Methotraxate to treat the ectopic, and had to wait 6 months before TTC again. Started TTC in December, and hoping to get a February BFP!!! I teach in a special needs school, and love my job so much!

Good luck to everyone this month. Hope you all conceive your forever babies in February :dust:
xx

Hiya Hannah! :hi:

Love hearing about your job! I love working with kids, but you have a special place in many hearts to work with children with special needs! Very envious! Sorry about your ectopic :cry: Did they save your tube?....

Dont laugh but sat night its my friends bday and we are going to play Bingo (then go for drinks after) ha ha there will be about 10 of us. I have played once its really good and people win some serious money. Will be good if we win!

Good luck blue! Sounds like fun!

try - I understand how it is with work and babies. I work at the library and see tons of little ones. Many times makes me sad.

kel, grand, cla and anyone else I'm missing - hope you're all doing okay

AFM - just waiting at work for the blizzard to hit tonight and hopefully have a snow day tomorrow.

hiya .. Can i be put down for the 19th please x i'm Candice 31 dental nurse and OH 28 health worker .. Been together for 3 years and known each other for 5 years where we worked together as lab technicians .. I had two children, now 15 and 8, when we met but we feel its time to extend our family and both love to have a baby together . We have been trying for 5 months and m/c in november .. Really hoping that it will happen for us soon and all go well x

:hi: Candy, welcome to the thread. Lots of :dust: to you.

Mpepe snow day sounds good!!

oh, please, by the way, change mine to the 27th - I get two testing dates in one month, so I'm hoping the second one is a positive!

Hiya Hannah! :hi:

Love hearing about your job! I love working with kids, but you have a special place in many hearts to work with children with special needs! Very envious! Sorry about your ectopic :cry: Did they save your tube?....

Hi Try :hi:
The children in my school are amazing! I love them all to bits :friends:
Dont get me wrong, its extremely hard work, and stupidly underpaid, but its totally worth it as its so rewarding.

Yeah, they saved my tube, thank goodness. just had the shot of methotrexate for my ectopic. the 6 month wait before TTC again really dragged though... :nope:

Sorry to hear the witch is on her way :hugs:
xx

Shell--I just wanted to give you a :hugs: for what you do. My mother taught special needs children (from the mild to the severe) for over 20 years, she just retired this year. It takes really special people to do the job that you do, and you, like my lady mother, have my admiration!!

P.S.

I have to catch up on this thread! So many lovely ladies here!

Thank you for your lovely message, Amber. It really brightened up my day :hugs:
xx

:hi: Ladies,

Just a quick hello. I thought I would be here by now, but Ms. Eggy is being a diva again this month. :blush: Hope to join you guys soon. :winkwink:

Ok thanks tiger - every wave of nausea is good - long may it last. With my MMCs I know I've lost the baby cos all my symptoms disappear, so while I'm sick and sore all is well. How are you?
I wasn't feeling much except for heavy boobs but today I got a McDonald's iced coffee and had them use decaf though I don't think it was decaf b.c I started to feel jittery and nauseous afterwards until I finally threw up a couple of hours later. So Hopefully that's a good sign!

Neffie, I hope that egg drops soon!

:hi: everyone! How are we all doing?

Hello everybody I hope you are all ok x
I had my poss opk yesterday so we will have to see what happens.
Can't see much happening when we have only done it once

Try put me down for :witch: she is here :( :( :(

I am very UPSET....... but I knew she was coming'

Have a great couple of days ladies- I'll be back on sometime next week

Darn it....sorry Kel! She is such a joy kill. :growlmad: Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Kel I'm so sorry Hun , look after yourself xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"