TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

hi mrsmauri, welcome to the thread....Its awful that all us ladies have had to have gone throught this but I wish us all to be bumpolicious this year :)

hows everyone been doing xxxx

Nitengale, so you got AF 28 days from the first day of bleeding? It's been 29 days since the first day of bleeding and 34 days since my surgery to remove the ectopic pregnancy. My cycle is usually 27 days, so I'm wondering where she is. I know that it can be normal to have an abnormal cycle after a miscarriage, but I'm hoping it's delayed because I'm pregnant. I'll test this Friday I guess. Yay for AF showing, since now you're back on track!

Im still waiting for AF :( be 5 weeks on saturday...blooming cycles are all to hell :( as usual pre preg i spose xxx

Hi ami1985, keep us updated on what happens. I have crossed my fingers that your AF hasnt shown up for a reason, and that you are going to get your BFP xx

hi mrsmauri, welcome to the thread....Its awful that all us ladies have had to have gone throught this but I wish us all to be bumpolicious this year :)

hows everyone been doing xxxx

Doing good! Still just waiting on a positive OPK and OV! Still following the SMEP which is great for me - bc usually by this point I fail completely and just start BDing everyday bc I'm too impatient to wait for my egg!! :haha:

Hey ladies, haven't been on the interwebs for a few days, hope you are all well.

Welcome MrsMauri :wave:

The witch got me on the 11th January - my MC was the 11th December, spooky! I am not disappointed as I knew it wasn't my month.

:dust: to all!

Hey ami hope you're doing well honey. Well looks like I'll be a January tester after all, ov'd a few days ago, feels like a miracle :)

Hey girls, I hope everyone is doing well?
Tanzibar, glad to hear you OV'd, testing isn't too far off. Good luck and hoping for your BFP.
Ami-hope you have a little bean in there and that's why AF isn't showing her face.
Sapphire-good luck with your first cycle back ttcal
Snowflake-I'm sure your OV is just around the corner so you can enter in to the tww.
AFM still waiting out the lull pre OV. We are getting hit with a snow storm right now so it finally looks like winter has arrived. Not sure that I'm too happy about that but the snow looks pretty (from inside). Have a great day ladies!

Tomorrow is test day for me... Not sure if I'm going to test, though! I'm very nervous and I might wait it out!

Hey ladies. I've been in the TWW forum. I'm 12 DPO, I think, and tested this morning. BFN. Whatever though. Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch too much.

I am still waiting for AF. Or something. It's been 36 days since my surgery. Where is the witch? This is frustrating. I envy you ladies who started AF. At least you have some sort of status instead of "limbo land."

I hope everyone is doing okay. I really do. I'm so tired, and I'm having some "pregnancy" symptoms, but who knows? I'll update y'all when/if I get AF.

Good luck testing ladies. I'm 4dpo today and am feeling extremely horny. boy the next week and a bit is going to draaaaaag.

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, been lurking but no sympoms or anything so nothing much to post :D

That said... today is my angel's due date, so I thought bugger it I'm doing a cheapy. Don't usually test till AF due. Well I got a faint line..... I'm not getting my hopes up till I see it on FRER or digi but... OMG!

BFP on my angel's due date, and my new due date is my OH's birthday :) Really hpe it's a good sign! x

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, been lurking but no sympoms or anything so nothing much to post :D

That said... today is my angel's due date, so I thought bugger it I'm doing a cheapy. Don't usually test till AF due. Well I got a faint line..... I'm not getting my hopes up till I see it on FRER or digi but... OMG!

BFP on my angel's due date, and my new due date is my OH's birthday :) Really hpe it's a good sign! x

OMG! Really? That is amazing! Can you post a pic? Please, post a pic! Congrats!! :happydance:
How many dpo are you?

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, been lurking but no symptoms or anything so nothing much to post :D

OMG! Really? That is amazing! Can you post a pic? Please, post a pic! Congrats!! :happydance:
How many dpo are you?

I have a thread in the preg test forum with my cheapy tests - but I just confirmed it with a good old superdrug :D

https://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5002/imag0045gw.jpg

I am happy but in shock and so scared of mmc again - and to get it TODAY of all days - I hope it is a sign! OMG! xx

Elhaym, congratulations!!! :) I am pretty sure I got my BFP today too!!!! :) Woo hoo!!

Attachments

• BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
I think those are amazing signs Elhaym!!! Cant wait to break out the digital, when will you be doing yours!!!?!

I might see if I can get one tomorrow - I went to Boots today to get one but they are on offer so had all sold out :growlmad: I bought a 2 pack of their own brand digis instead as they were cheap, but I'm going to get a clearblue one too as I like seeing the 'weeks' and the Boots ones don't have that :D

So at the moment in my drawer I have one FRER (doing tomorrow), 2 boots digital and about 8 IC's :haha: the CB dgi will be the last, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->