TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Oh wow! Super congratulations Elhaym and kmwilletts!! :happydance:

I'm so pleased to see some bfps on this thread, it won't be too long before the rest of us get them too :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

congratulations Elhaym and kmwilletts, so what did you do this cycle that you think helped? :)

Really, nothing much different - I did make sure to remember to take my vitamins every day as I usually forget half the time (pregnacare), and BD 2 days when I got my pos OPK, missed a day, then one more. That was about it! Must have been a determined spermy in there somewhere :haha:

I honestly am not sure what I did specifically... I used OPK's and DTD every other day. The last time we DTD was on the 2nd of January, and I used an Instead Cup for around half an hour afterwards, to keep everything "in" and didn't pee for as long as I could afteward? :)

Fingers crossed for all you chickies :) :dust:

Really good news on the BFP's!! Congrats! Hope to see some more soon x

I'm so glad we have bfps! Congrats ladies, wishing you both a h & h 9 mths.

Can I join? I really hope to get a bfp first week of Feb, as my first af after my d and c has just finished :) and two bfps Woohoo Congrats to u both!

Tons and tons of baby :dust: to everyone testing & trying. Let's get a few more BFP's in the next few days, who else is testing soon? :)

Congrats to the two ladies who got BFPs today!
AF was supposed to show today but she didn't, I'm testing in the morning!

Lovely to see some bfps on here! Buzzymomma, I've got my fxd for you :dust:

Yeah! We finally have some BFPs. Congratulations two ladies with BFP!good luck buzzymom!

I'm going to try hard and not test until Friday! I think af is due on Thursday! Trying to keep my mind off it by going out lots next week.Anyone else testing next week Friday?

Good luck Buzzy!!! Fingers so crossed! Did you do your test???

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/xXbLueyXx/a5c4c76a.jpg
Nearly fell over when i saw it!

YAY! another :bfp:

Huge congrats hun! H&H 9 months to you! xx

Woohoo! :happydance: Congratulations Buzzymomma!

I love this thread, I hope it's a good luck charm :D

Waiting for my preseed and softcups to arrive, and AF to finish. Holly was conceived using preseed, hope it works again!

:dust: to all!

Yay! Another BFP!!!!! This thread is awesome.

Sapphire: I am also waiting for AF to finish. This is our month I know it! :hugs:

OMG!!! CONGRATS Buzzy!!!!!! Woooohooo, that's a NICE dark line!!!

Nite & Sapphire, it is most definitely your month!!! Sending a million tons of baby :dust: !!!!!

Let's get us some more BFP's in this lucky thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->