TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Yay H&H 9 months buzzymomma! That is a great deep 2nd line! congrats! :)

Buzzymomma, congratulations sweetie, I guess it's excellent to test on a weekend, it gives you the full day to run around the room like a maniac instead of trying to be all quiet and humble at work!!!!

you've just given me hope that miracles can happen! I've read so many threads where women can get a BFP literally straight after a loss but when I go to check these women either have had chemicals or a super duper short pregnancy so I've been feeling down thinking It must be impossible to have an 8 week pregnancy then fall preggers right away!!! how far gone were you previously 5/6 weeks? :hugs:

sending you all the wishes in the world, xxxx

Aww thanks tanzibar. My last pregnancy was 6+2 when it ended.

Congrats buzzymomma! That's amazing. Good things are coming our way, I can feel it. Good luck with testing tanzibar, youre next this month!

I finally got a positive OPK last night and this morning! It's been about six months since I've seen one of those lol. Also got a temp rise this AM... time to corner DH when he gets home from work... :haha:

Congrats buzzy!!! :)

Congrats buzzymomma! it's finally time we hear some good news!

Yay lomelly for your positive OPK!!! Yes, corner that man.:haha:

Mammaspath how are you doing?:flower:

ReadyNwaiting, If you are right I shall send you tonnes of girly hugs your way!!!! :D

Yay lomelly for your positive OPK!!! Yes, corner that man.:haha:

Mammaspath how are you doing?:flower:

Hi! Oh well I'm wishing my body would just figure out what is going on and tell me. I went for a checkup and my hcg level was 54. Went again for another checkup to see if they are declining or rising. Its driving me nuts :/ my urine test is still positive so idk what is going on. How are you? I can't wait to be in the bump buddies group again! I hpe everyone is doing well and enjoying all the bding!

Yay for the positive opk Lomelly! Get to it :D

:hugs: mammaspath, I hope your body sorts itself out soon.

OMG ladies....congrats to all those with bfps and congrats to lomelly on a pos opk!!! im still waiting for the witch to arrive xxx

Congrats to all the BFP's!! Send some dust for the rest of us!!

I OV'd Saturday - Hooray 2ww!! FX!!

Nitengale--yes, I did corner him, but I don't think he minded :haha:

Thanks ladies, I know it's silly to be excited over a positive OPK.. but I feel like after four months my body is finally getting back to normal! :dust: to everyone, where is everyone at in their cycles??

snowflake--I O'd Sunday, we are in the TWW together!

mammaspath--you will get there soon, sometimes it takes a while unfortunately :(

Sending tons and tons of baby :dust: to those with positive OPKS!!! Also got my fingers crossed for those in the 2ww, and of course congrats to the BFPS!!

well im hoping for my AF soon so I can start charting again and taking my metformin...I can see me having a looooong wait i was never regular to start with lolxxxx

Ugh, I'm fed up of this damn witch now. I'm on day 7 and it's showing no sign of slowing up :growlmad: I wouldn't mind but my DH works away every other week, so it means he will probably be away when I OV. If it's going to be an extra long cycle I want it to wait a week til he gets back :haha:

Hey Ladies!
Snowflake-I hope the tww goes quickly and Positively!

Lomelly-I hope you got that eggie and your BFP is around the corner

Sappire-hopefully this is the last AF you have to see for a long time

Ami-funny enough I'm going to put out good vibes that your AF comes ASAP so you can jump back on the ttc bus

tanzibar-have you tested yet? how are things going?

kmwillets-how are things with you? have you been to a dr yet?

AFM-I am nearing OV time and we have been making "it" count. I puffed up DH's chest this past weekend and got him in to game mode! haha He's got the eye on the prize...plus he gets to bd whenever he wants. It's the best of both worlds for him right now. Dust to all, let's make this the month!!!

Hey Ready, Im doing very well. I have very positive vibes about this being my sticky bean :) no Dr yet, I was hoping to have a natural water birth, but no centres near me that do such a thing, and the only one that does will only take patients with midwives inside the city, so im SOL with that idea. I will be calling my ob around six weeks to make an appointment with her, and she only does visits at twelve weeks, so I will see her im guessing near the end of March!! :)

Hey ReadynWaiting :hugs:

Oh no, I daren't test just yet, need my dpo to get into double figures at least before even thinking about doing it!!!! thinking of testing on Sunday though, will keep you updated.

Just shattered at the minute, feeling fat and in one of those lazy moods. But I've got a good distraction from babies and testing at the min, I'm going through the process of buying a house, the solicitor documents came through today so it's going to be a fun couple of days running around getting it all done :S

Hope you ov real soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"