• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

:hugs: Tryingfaith, sorry for the bad news. Sending lots of love and :dust: your way. x x

Prayers for u tryingfaith......this journey is so hard sometimes! U will get a bfp soon!

Thanks ladies......:flower:

It will happen in due time..I have to keep the faith that it will...for allof us!

I am two weeks past d&C.........me and hubby have not been careful.....i just took a pregnancy test today and its still positive.......does anyone know how long before tests are negative?

It took me about 3.5 weeks before my hcg levels went back to zero. I O'd the day after they did!

Happy new year everyone

Hope it's not too late to join. Just been reading your thread and all your positivity is amazing.

Praying, wishing, hoping, begging and dreaming for a BFP for all of us soon.

My TTC story:
Got BFP 10th Dec :happydance:
Started bleeding 15th Dec :nope:
BFN 15th Dec :growlmad:
Ovulated either CD 11 or CD 16 (got 2 happy faces on clearblue OPK 5 days apart)??????
Took full advantage of annual leave over holiday season and lots of :sex:

Here is to lots of BFPs

I really need a pick me up, have we had any bfps yet? xx

Nitengale, I see you've changed your status to TTCAL - YAY, good luck sweetie!

auntylolo - no BFP from me BUT I think I got my positive opk the other day, just waiting to see what my temps say over the next few days, how are you doing?

Nitengale, I see you've changed your status to TTCAL - YAY, good luck sweetie!

auntylolo - no BFP from me BUT I think I got my positive opk the other day, just waiting to see what my temps say over the next few days, how are you doing?

Not good tbh, I got a bfn this morning and m pretty gutted about it. I know it could still be too early, it was too early at 12dpo last time. I just really thought I'd get pregnant again straight away. As a side note my boobs are busting out of my bra today and they look fabulous!

yay for big boobs, what DPO did you get your bfp last time?

Very faint at 13dpo, could see without squinting and tilting at 14dpo :holly::haha:

haha lovely emoticon - jeesh just looking how hard those boobies are being whacked reminds me of my pregnancy boobies - if someone tried shaking me like that emoticon they would have ended up in hospital bandaged from head to toe :haha:

So the big question is are you going to test tomorrow or will you wait a little longer?

I have my everything crossed for you you and your big boobies!:thumbup::baby::happydance::haha:

If the old hag hasn't shown in the morning I will test again, I have absolutely no will power, definitely a poas addict!

:haha: you'll let us know how you get on right? keeping hopeful you'll be one of the first on this thread to get a Jan BFP :D

Boobies! :haha: Good luck auntylolo!

I ordered 30 ICs today, can't wait for them to arrive :D I haven't had AF yet, but my MC was 4 weeks ago on Sunday so I'm going to start POAS when they get here. No idea if I OV'd or not, but we dtd a couple of times near xmas and I'm a POAS addict :haha:

I also have no idea when or if I ovulated. It hasn't been a month yet though. Oh the joys of the wait. :wacko:

Really hope you ladies get your bfp! :kiss:

Well I poas yesterday and it was bfn (frer). That line on the cheapie hpt was obviously an evap. I'm only 11 dpo but feel like I'm out already. I've had some symptoms, mostly slightly sore tatas and strange feelings in my lower abdomen but again it could be my over active imagination.
Good luck to everyone, I hope your bfps come quickly and end in beautiful babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->