TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Sorry lolo!!

Hoping to start SMEP today! Got a busy day ahead of us so gonna try and fit it in!!

Hello ladies...sorry I have been away...just feeling down lately..I am sorry fot the BFN that is always a drag..I hope we get some BFPs soon...Lord knows we need some good vibes here..Have a great day...=) :flower:

:hugs: sorry the witch got you auntylolo.

FX she stays away for you Readynwaiting!

Hey, all!

I'm Lovebot :) I would love to join this group. You all seem so supportive. I got an expected BFP on 11/25, a day before AF was due, and the only reason I took a test was because I was bleeding. It was bitter sweet to see an extremely faint but visible second line that day. Long story short, that pregnancy wound up being an ectopic that was stuck in my left tube. On 12/9, I opted to get surgery to have the pregnancy and my left tube removed (it was beginning to rupture). Today makes the surgery exactly 4 weeks ago.

I ovulated on 1 Jan (surprise!), which was confirmed by OPKs and FF. Now I'm in my TWW, and I'm losing my mind here. I'm having frequent urination already and I know it's not in my head because I'm jotting the times down (hehe). I guess if my LP is 14/15 days long, I should expect AF on 1/16 or 1/17. My breasts have been feeling a bit sore, and my nipples feel "moist" and tender, just like last time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

How is everyone else? thanks for letting me jump on the bandwagon! Baby dust to all! :dust:

Welcome Lovebot! So sorry for your loss, and hoping for a speedy bfp for you. I have a good friend who lost a tube due to an ectopic, and now has a gorgeous 1 year old boy :cloud9:

Welcome Lovebot!

sorry lolo.........

trying faith.i hear ya on the needy bfp's here........please lord send us some babydust!

Hello lovebot so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your doing ok. In also in 2 week wait after chemical pregnancy on 15th dec. We decided to ttc straight away as felt physically fine. Your symptoms are sounding good. I'm driving myself mental symptom spotting and comparing myself to how I felt at this point last cycle. I also got smiley face on clearblue opk on cd 9 and cd 14 so not really sure how many dpo I am. To be honest, I'm not having any symptoms at all. This time last cycle had runny nose and really sore boobs. I had also got my bfp by this time :-( have a feeling it's not my month. So going to take my mind of baby making and meet my mum and Sis for lunch.

Lolo sorry the witch got you. I had been keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope your wedding album arrived.

Hope everyone is ok and look forward to hearing all about your bfps

X

My ICs arrived so I did one - BFN! :growlmad: To be fair, I have no idea if I even ovulated :shrug:

Sorry to hear about your bfn sapphire, I had yet another today. It's funny how hopeful you get and how incredibly disappointed and pissed off you get when you don't get the expected bfp. I get to this point and think I'm 14dpo, I'm too late to get a bfp so just show your face af!

This is the dilemma I always have, I usually don't test till AF is late so I can keep hoping and not see a BFN - but then sometimes I just want to know... aarggh!

you're not out till AF arrives sapphire, FX'd :D

:hugs: ReadynWaiting. I hope the witch stays away :dust:

Elhaym, I usually have that dilemma too and cave in, can't help myself! :dohh:

Hey girls

Lolo sorry af got you.

Those at the test stage- I hope you get that 2nd blue line.
Trying faith- keep strong hun.

I would recommend you ladies read a book called baby dust. I just finished it and it's great. It's a fictional book about a group of women and how they were affected by their lost angels! Awesome read and gives hope too.

So a few days ago I started getting ewcm and got a positive opk (again! Think it was left over preg. hormones before) I didn't bd till 2 days after so my chances are low. Af due in 11 days! I'm not testing until 19th of Jan. My 1st tww since mc. My hormones are defo unbalanced- I'm like a spotty teenager! I know I will have lots of phantom pregnancy signs! I'm gonna try my hardest to ignore it.

Fx someone will post bfp soon.

My local supermarket had 2 for 1 offers on pregnancy tests yesterday. Caved, bought 4 and used 3 already.... 3 bfn. Hope we hear some bfp news soon xx

Lovebotlass - Glad you ovulated sweetie, you were very worried about it not happening but am pleased to see you're not far from test day :)

I think I've ovulated, need to wait and see if the temps confirm it. I'm just a tad worried that temps for the past 2 days have been extremely low, trying not to overthink it but it's so damn hard ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->