TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Aww, Ready - awesome pic! :cloud9:

Wow, 2nd tri already Nite :happydance:

Good luck Mammaspath, hope the scan shows good news x x

Hope the rest of you are well! :)

Hi Sap! What's the news with the flat?

Goodluck Mammas-can't wait to hear the good news.

Ready: AWESOME PICTURE!

Mamma: your scan is going to be fine! Can't wait to hear about it!

Still no news about the flat, every time I ask DH he says I'm nagging him :wacko: :lol:

There is a baby in my belly!!!!
measuring 7w1d 149bpm!!!!

so happy now!!!

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 19
Aww fantastic news Mammas! :cloud9: I knew that silly Dr was 'diagnosing' BO far too early!

ready, amazing news!!! is that a little hand I see floating above the head or something else??? so so happy!!

mammas, your cute little bean, omg!! I knew it!!! what a healthy, strong heart beat!!

sap, why can men never give straight answers?? :shrug: I do hope he gets it sorted soon.... waiting stinks!!

km, it's an easy, juicy read, but have your DH handy :haha:

nite, welcome to second tri!!! hasn't time just flown??? you know what, I had three dreams I was having a boy, and not one ever of having a girl. and wouldn't you know.....

thanks to all you girls........seriously don't know what i would do without you girls......its been a rough 2 weeks and this is the only place that i can talk about this stuff and people actually get it!

Mammas- I'm just so glad it all turned out well. I know what you mean about the daily support you can get from everyone on here when your family and friends just don't get it and say all of the wrong things.

Lomelly- I think it is a hand. My scan experience wasn't great as it was a student and then the instructor doing the u/s. It wasn't thorough for me it was a learning experience for her. I asked for a photo and the instructor wasn't so willing and then he got q half ass view. He cut the legs off so all u see is head and body. Next scan is in 8 wks which seems ages away but I'm sure it will go by in no time.
Afm-m/s is still there but I did eat meat once yesterday which is the first time in wks so maybe its starting to dissipate. Fxd

mammas, that's what we're here for :flower: in my view, it's better to talk to people that have similar experiences. when I tried to talk to people about miscarriage (this was with my first pregnancy when I felt something was not right), they just shrugged it off. do you have another scan soon?? so glad little bean is thriving!

ready, hope it's easing off! choking down food when you really don't want to stinks! 8 weeks away isn't bad, although it can drive you a bit mad... I had one at 9 weeks and then no other till 17 weeks due to a bit of spotting.
fifty shades of grey... my oh my... just finished book two. why aren't there any really hot multi millionaires around here? :haha:

Hey guys! I'm still dealing with ms all day. Can you believe it. And the last few days have been a little worse than usual. Fatigue is still lingering around as well. I just don't get it, thought I would have been gone a week or two ago. As long as the baby is healthy I am okay!

Nite-sorry that you are still suffering. I empathize completely! I'm ready for the shit feeling to end and to really enjoy this pregnancy. Have you taken anything for it? My family keeps trying to persuade me to get a Rx from the dr. but I'm hesitant. I know I can deal with it as much as it sucks but when I'm heaving I start to consider it. I have lost 6lbs in the past 3 weeks just from eating so little I think. I have an appt with the dr tomorrow so I may just ask her what she thinks.

Lomelly-mmmmm...Christian....I finished book 3 a couple of weeks ago and miss it. lol The 3rd book is really good, more of a story in it.

I hope everyone else is well! Happy Monday (boo hiss)!!!

oh nite - im so sorry your still so sick!!! yuck.......but hey there is a baby in there gotta love that!!

ready - i tried zofran made me cramp and sick ........it made it worse good luck........

oh and i am on book three.........dear god i love christian grey!

Nite, can't believe it's still lingering around!! Go away sickness! How are you feeling, that aside? Do you have another scan soon?

Ready, you're a lime!! Wasnt it just yesterday you posted your BFP?? Wow it's going so fast. I'm half way through the third and it's definitely better than the second... An actual story is good, mixed in with the nasty!

Mammas, if only men like that were real!! Lol. I can't wait till they do the movie of it!

omg just popped back on here to see how u girlies are and we seem to have had a baby explosion, me included :) xxx

Lomelly-I don't know how they are going to do the movie without cutting out all of the good parts! lol But I'm def going to go and see it with the rest of the other horny ladies out there!! haha For now I'll settle for Magic Mike in a couple of weeks...mmmmmmm.

AFM-had my follow up dr. appt after the scan and all is good. I have lost 5 lbs so she gave me a RX for Diclectin (not sure if I'll get it filled or not) and another appt booked in 2 wks to weigh me and see how I'm feeling. Time is going quicker than it did the first 2 wks and I'm a lot more relaxed which is good. I would really like to stop feeling shitty and just enjoy this. I am at a point that I can't suck my tummy in any more and there is some roundness but just that "has she put on some weight or what" kind of look.
The heat is disgusting here today so I'm trying to avoid it but eventually I will need to go outside and that is going to make me feel sick. Plus we have dinner at the inlaws for DH bday and I"m not interested in going at all. Food is more of a bother than enjoyment and my MIL is driving me crazy with her excitement. Could be worse I know.
Hope everyone is doing well? Happy Hump Day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->