TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

So I have a questiong with a TMI alert attached. I had a full exam at the dr today including pelvic exam and I have been having lots of discharge since. Is this normal?

Ami- Congrats!!! :D

Ready- This is from my experience with exams, and well, actually sex in general during pregnancy, I ALWAYS have a silly amount of discharge afterwards. I was wondering why the heck I haven't had that much discharge this pregnancy, and then looking back I realized that I was having regular sex with my last 2 pregnancies, and at the beginning of this one (I had discharge then) and now not much at all. I mean, there is more than usual, but not like it can be. So I'm pretty sure any "tinkering around" down there disturbs it and gets your body to produce more mucous to fight off any infection that could be caused :D Hope this helps relieve you!

Thanks KM! It has stopped now but it was a lot this am. Had me worried b/c I know late in pregnancy an exam can dislodge the mucous plug and I thought maybe that's what happened. Overactive imagination!!

Big congrats to you Ami!!!!!:happydance: I was thinking about you!

My sickness was better yesterday in the am but as the day goes by gets worse and worse...lol oh well what can I do. I'm sure the 'feeling better' part is around the corner. Although the heartburn is nuts for me right now and from experience it can get worse.

I have an appointment this Friday to make my gender scan appointment. I can't wait to find out!

Ready-NP :) Any little thing that happens I totally question it too! In my experience it slows down after a day, but everyone can be different!

Nite - Sucks that your MS is dragging on so long! Feeling more flutters as time goes by? And yes, that darn heartburn can be terrible. My Dr gave me a prescription for Ranitadine (sp?) and it has been amazing (when I remember to take it! lol) Nothing else calms it, and even though I don't have m/s I still get aversions to certain things, like Gaviscon or Tums. I LOVED Rolaids with my last two pregnancies, but I cannot find them this pregnancy!!! So if I forget to take my prescription, I end up having to eat tums in the meantime and feel like gagging :sick:

I had my ultrasound on Friday and my appointment with my dr yesterday. My placenta has moved from complete previa to marginal (yay!) but I've developed a succenturiate lobe (she didn't say it was that big of a deal, and they will check it more thoroughly) and said that everything can still move. She doesn't want me to panic or get upset at all, and they are going to monitor me. I have an appointment at the Fetal Assessment unit (so MUCH more specialized and better than a standard ultrasound exam) on Monday. I am VERY excited for this appointment because it is my understanding that the technicians/nurses/doctors will discuss everything with you :) after that, my next dr appointment is July 10th, where we will discuss the results together and decide what our next step will be! So I am in much brighter spirits, even though the diagnosis of Vasa Previa still looms, at least it is all getting treated seriously :)

Km:that is all lovely news! Can't wait to hear what happens on Monday.

That's great to hear KM! No doubt you are feeling more positive about things. Can't wait to hear about everything after your next appt.

My appointment to schedule my gender scan is tomorrow and I am oh so excited. In other news I got dizzy and almost passed our while drying my hair today. :haha: Wasn't so funny at the time.

How you ladies doing today?

Yay for gender scans! :) tomorrow will be an awesome day for you nite!

Had a scan today, too early to make out gender but we tried. It was a short scan so I will get a longer one with gender determination in about a month. Did get to see my sweet baby moving around and holding its head though which was so sweet! :cloud9:

Dang i was hoping you were gonna find out nite!!! oh well it's always nice to see baby anyway you can!

i bought a doppler.......finally found hb this morning.........164!!! its my favorite thing to do now!

Mammas, aren't dopplers the best??

Nite, shame it was too early but it's always nice to see them on ultrasound :)

Ready, what shall i read to fill my Christian void?? :haha:

oh yes they are!

my book club is moving onto the trilogy of the girl with the dragon tattoo........im almost done with book three

Mammas, aren't dopplers the best??

Nite, shame it was too early but it's always nice to see them on ultrasound :)

Ready, what shall i read to fill my Christian void?? :haha:
I think I heard the true blood books are good too. I need something to read too.

Here is my BUMP! Kinda huge...

Attachments

• bump 15 weeks.jpg
    bump 15 weeks.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member