TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

I didn't know true blood was actually books.. might pick one up to see if they're good!

cute bump, nite! I saw your pic and then I looked over and saw your little girl and holy crap... she's like your mini me! :)

so many books I need to read apparently!

Lomelly, the trueblood (Sookie Stackhouse series) books are fantastic!!! I loved them, and there are quite a few to get through :)

Nite- awesome bump! Sorry you didn't get to find out the gender, next time im sure will work out better!

Mammas- the hb Dopplers are so fantastic! That's great you got one and now can listen on your own time, such a precious little sound. I still get mine out now and again just to hear her little heart beating away :)

How's everyone been this weekend?

True bloods it is then! I thought I heard they were good. You in lomelly? Thx km.

Mammas- my doppler should arrive thus week, I can't wait.

Nite-awesome bump!

Mine is looking smaller these days but I think its b/c of the weight loss. I'm now down about 8 lbs but I think that means that the little bump I do have is less fat and more baby/uterus. Today was a better day for me, m/s was only a short period of time this afternoon and that was it. I hit 12 wks tomorrow so I'm hoping its dropping off.

it's official then, I'm in! gonna go pick one up over the weekend. do they have a certain order??

good to hear the sickness is easing off ready, and I bet you're definitely all baby if you've lost 8 lbs!

km, I had such a busy weekend because we are packing packing packing.. move in two weeks! how was your weekend?

nite, are you going to join us in dirty book reading?? :haha:

had another OB appt today... it was kind of surreal because he warned me of signs of premature labour... hasn't sunk in yet that I have to do the whole labour thing :haha: maybe the stork can just bring my little boy by???

Yes, maybe I do need to get into some of these books. I love reading and spend much of my free time reading but I'm weird, I enjoy realing about philosophy, psychology, religion, and spirituality. But its always good to switch it up sometimes isn't it.

On another note I'm finally starting to feel better. :thumbup:
We will be driving up to Canada this weekend for my brothers wedding. I'm super excited but still don't have a dress.
How are you guys today?

Lomelly-I am going to look for the books this wknd too. My problem is I want to get to the end asap and so I fly through the books in no time and then am left wanting more. As for labour and giving birth try not to worry too much (easier said then done, especially with the first) your body knows what to do. It's no walk in the park but we are designed to perform. You are getting closer!!!

Nite-I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Where in Canada are you coming to?

Sap-how are you? I hope all is well with you.

AFM-yesterday was our 1yr anniversary so DH took DS and I out to a lovely italian restaurant (normally I love it and stuff myself) and I ordered delicious Chicken Marsala that I had 4 noodles from and 3 small bites of chicken. LOl DH was disappointed but the feeling of throwing up is still there and I seem to have little control over it. It's def getting better, I'm feeling better more than I'm not but it's still lingering. I'm pretty sure last night I felt true flutters. I remember that feeling distinctly and I had it last night. EEEEEeeeee soooo exciting! Another few weeks and it will be quite prominent.

Ready, flutters!!!! Omg how exciting!! Well your DH can't blame you lol hopefully the appetite comes back soon. I also tend to read fast when I'm into a good book, cant help myself.

Nite, I've never been but I hear that part of BC is lovely. Hope you're feeling well for the outing, and your sickness is finally buggering off.

Ok, I have a weird question but... Varicose veins... In the vagina region... Normal?? Because ow ow ow this really hurts, it's going down my leg and to my hip and it's on the one side... After working my shift I'm in total agony!

Ouch lomelly, that sounds painful. Yes, varicose veins are normal in pregnancy unfortunately. Even in "those" areas I hear.

Yes I am feeling better so the at least the drive won't kill me!

As for me I get the occasional waves of heartburn: pretty painful. Also for the last few days my butt muscles around my bones have been sore. I remember this with DD. I guess things are preparing to shift around.

I can't believe I have to wait a whole other month before I get to find out my babies gender, patience is hard sometimes. I just wanna know!!!!

DH had an interview today! I'm really crossing my fingers.

Ugh!! That is one symptoms I didn't see coming :haha: hope DH gets the job!!

...patience??? What's that??? Lol

Ouchie Lomelly! That doesn't sound fun at all. Oh the glories of growing a human being, women truly are amazing. Remember that men!!!! hahahaha
My gf got brutal Varicose veins with her dd but on her legs. She has this terrible vein that popped up over her knee and that runs half way down her shin.

Nite-sounds like a nice wknd you have ahead of yourself. I've been to 14 different countries but never been to the west coast of mine. How crazy is that? I'm glad you are feeling better, not sure I could do hours in a car right now.

AFM-m/s seemed to have only taken a break for a brief period but is back today and yesterday. But there are breaks which makes me hopeful that it's going. I have a dress on today and my dh says "oh, you are showing...that's cute". All I'm thinking is I'm showing? I still have 7 months of growth, I'll be huge if it's out already. I had terrible bloat belly the past 2 wks which had gone down but it's still sticking out. I'll attach a pic so you can see it but isn't it a bit big for 12 weeks? This is me sucking my stomach in too.

Attachments

• 12 wk belly.jpg
    12 wk belly.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
Ready: look at your little cute bump!!! It looks lovely! Be proud! I'm flippin' huge compared to you!

nite - caute bump!!!!

ready - yours is so tiny!

im getting huger by the day!!!

been so busy lately!!

Lomelly & Ready- Hope you enjoy the books!!! :) they are definitely addicting!

Ready- What area of Canada are you from? I'm in Manitoba :D And absolutely cute bump you have there!

Nite- Ohh, I adore BC. I believe we have travelled through Pemberton before but I can't remember. I hope you have a really fun trip, the best wedding I went to was in Kelowna, BC for my Aunt and it was GORGEOUS! What sort of spritual books do you lean towards? I'm always interested in things like that, and love hearing suggestions from others in that regard!

I wanted to update you ladies about my Fetal Assessment (I just had it this past monday) and I am SOOO relieved and happy! I found out I do NOT have Vasa Previa, and my Velamentous Cord Insertion is a minor one, and not extensive as the other ultrasound techs had me believe. I do still have a Placenta Previa, but it is not complete, and it could totally move :D So I find out on August 1st when I'm 32 weeks if there was any movement and how we will proceed from there if not. Anyhow, I'm super happy about that and wanted to share!! :happydance:

Km-so glad things are looking good. It must be a relief!
I'm from southern Ontario, I've travelled east but never west. I would really like to drive out west to see all that that side of the country has.

km, great news!!! must be such a relief!!

ready, that is a neat little bump you have there! just showing slightly.. I was still flat at 12 weeks, I just wanted a cute bump like that :haha: .. DH really saw the veins today, I was not happy, I was like "this is why I can't be on my feet all day!!!" and he goes "oh god that looks terrible".. I wanted to hit him a little bit I won't lie lol

nite, you're an avocado!!! looking forward to your next bump pic!

mammas, you're gonna have to put up a bump pic pretty soon too ;)

I'm pretty big now.. growing outward, bump is still very low. bending is getting to be a bit tricky lol

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a good wknd. Happy Canada day km and lomelly. Dh and I went out of town for the night and saw great fireworks and had a good time.
I have a question, it seems as though my "bloat" has gone away now and so my belly looks smaller. Of course it makes me nervous because I automatically think baby has stopped growing and something is wrong. Anyone have this happen?

ready, you're fine! 12 weeks is when the bloating starts to ease off (or did for me and others I've heard). Also depends on your diet.. I was still pretty much flat at 12 weeks.
sounds like a lovely Canada day, always such nice fireworks displays!

you can come here and use my doppler to check on LO? :haha:

hi girls!
happy canada day!

how is everyone feeling??
ms is still kickin my butt.......mostly at night.......and im tired as hell!!!
well im a prune today.......and baby sounds great on the doppler......getting excited for 12 weeks soon!!! ahhh can't wait to get over the hump!!
then im on to obsessing about the gender! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->