• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

my SS - I had a dull low ache, kinda like the feeling you have when AF is really heavy. I also woke up in the middle of the night, sweating my a$$ off! ooh and hunger, always hungry

I had constipation but I didn't have anything. Didn't temp or opk cause was away at beginning of moth so didn't think I was. I was planning for the next month!!! The bloat and constipation didn't even make me think I was!!!!

I'm so sicky feeling today. Right off to mw xxx

Yay! So glad this thread is up and running!

Nix good luck for your appointment today.

Mush and Niamh congrats on your BFPs.

My signs started at 7dpo with a heightened sense of smell though it was only clear at 9dpo and I still thought I wasn't pregnant (too grumpy) I had less constipation than normal which I thought was weird.

I have my first scan tomorrow and am pretty nervous - may have to take DD with me as she has been booked off school for a week since being sick yesterday. Hoping to find someone to babysit for us cause that could be a bit too awkward for me.

My EDD is 2 March 2011. Signs right now = lots of MS and exhaustion.

Hoping this thread fills up a lot soon.

I just realised that now I have access to a bunch of lovely pregnant women who I can pester with questions - better than google!

No, I won't bother you too much...but I was wondering about your pg symptoms before you got your BFP....

Did any of you have implantation bleeding? Stomach cramps? Sore boobs? Niamh, I know you had some 'pulling sensations' - what do these feel like? What symptoms did you have that gave you the idea you may be pg before you tested?

Can you tell I am in the 1WW? :haha:

Actually, I'm not obsessing as much as it sounds...but I am curious to hear from you all what you experienced x

cool Lucky come here and learn all you can :flower: you know I wont mind answering any questions.

well I noticed I was a bit snappy just after O, first thing I noticed was a pain low down in my right side sort of sharp and pulling, I then about a day or two after got a pain in my left nipple and boob then I noticed they were a little tender. I felt a bit sick one day and wind I had awful trapped wind so not so nice farting and belching all round. later was weeing lots and feeling tired

I check my cervix and it was low and soft and closed also temp stayed up 36.6 normally 13 DPO it drops to around 36.4 and my cervix will be open

emmm what else I had creamy cm but not lots I had the round ligament pain a day or two before AF which if I get them I have them earlier after O so I dont really count them as a symptom.

I feel cold and hungry but dont want to eat either its weird!

Mush that is it exactly the stronger the symptoms the better :hugs:

thank ya Tanikit! lots of march babies eh?!

Niamh - thank you - i've posted in my journal a comparison of my 4w 1d FRER from this pg and the last one and this one is loads darker so I'm feeling quite calm now ::D

thank ya Tanikit! lots of march babies eh?!

Niamh - thank you - i've posted in my journal a comparison of my 4w 1d FRER from this pg and the last one and this one is loads darker so I'm feeling quite calm now ::D

You will worry more than most hun, its only natural after all you have been through, I was in your shoes once I never got AF after my MC found out about 8 weeks later I was pregnant again. I think I use to make my (.y.) sore from checking they were sore LOL

Im glad you are finding some thing to be reasured about I have a good feeling for you.

Hey are you going to try and get an early scan, I get Gestational diabeties when I am pregnant and I need insulin to control it so I know if I ring the hospital they will want to see me at 8 weeks I would rather wait on till I was futher along. dont know what to do. :wacko:

I am going to ask for one, but not push too hard if they say no, I have just booked a doctors appt for next monday with the same doctor I saw when I had my first BFP, and again when I had the pains that started the MC so hopefully she will understand my concern.

Why do you want to wait a little longer? I think if they want to see you at 8 weeks, its probably for a good reason but you do know whats best for you hon.

I'm sorry for your loss - I didn't know but am so suprised by how "common" they are. We did wait for one AF before we started again so atleast I know my dating. I have a much better feeling about this one

I am going to ask for one, but not push too hard if they say no, I have just booked a doctors appt for next monday with the same doctor I saw when I had my first BFP, and again when I had the pains that started the MC so hopefully she will understand my concern.

Why do you want to wait a little longer? I think if they want to see you at 8 weeks, its probably for a good reason but you do know whats best for you hon.

I'm sorry for your loss - I didn't know but am so suprised by how "common" they are. We did wait for one AF before we started again so atleast I know my dating. I have a much better feeling about this one

I think its a fear thing LOL I know if thats what they want then I will do it its strange to have your booking in appointment at 8 weeks and a scan when Im sitting amoung a lot of women futher along in thier pregnancy! I will book an appointment with my doctor and see what she says I think, she knows I have impaired glucose tolerance so have to watch what I eat any way. :flower:

Its ok I was very lucky and had a very big and healthy boy the ironic thing is he was born in March and Im due in March hopefully lucky for me. they dated my pregnancy from my MC but when I had my scan I was a week a head plus he was 10 days over go figure!

You were right to have one AF before hand, I felt I was pregnant for ages I felt so heavy and uncomfortable but he was 10 pounds 2 :cloud9:

wowweee! big boy! I think i wanted to kinda try and seperate the two, or I'd be "pregnant" for a year.

I remember going for my scan after it all happened and being surrounded my women with biiiig bumps :( ah well - our turn soon enough!

Marking my territory too-save this womb a seat!!!!!

wowweee! big boy! I think i wanted to kinda try and seperate the two, or I'd be "pregnant" for a year.

I remember going for my scan after it all happened and being surrounded my women with biiiig bumps :( ah well - our turn soon enough!

ooooh yea bring on the bumps :happydance: :happydance:

Mw went fab. She's lovely. Filled in all the forms. Got prescription for lactulose. Got loads of books and leaflets. Sent off for scan. Took bloods. Got protein in urine so sending it off. She checked pain said it was ligament pain. She isn't worried. Xx

So sick. Mydaily routine consists of waking up, weeing, vomiting, then feeling nauseous all day!!

Glad it went well Nixilix! what stage did you start being sick?

Mw went fab. She's lovely. Filled in all the forms. Got prescription for lactulose. Got loads of books and leaflets. Sent off for scan. Took bloods. Got protein in urine so sending it off. She checked pain said it was ligament pain. She isn't worried. Xx

So sick. Mydaily routine consists of waking up, weeing, vomiting, then feeling nauseous all day!!

I left a comment on your Journal but glad it went well and boo hoo on felling sick on a good note thats one healthy bub your cooking !

6+2 the vomit started!!!!

Someone pls tell me why I am watching labour programs?

uhahaha awww 'cos you're glutton for punishment maybe?

and thank you x

Marking my spot..... hope to be joining you soon.

Niamh - do you think it was the maca that did the trick? how long have you been taking it?

Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your appointment went well Nix - when is the scan you are going to have? Sorry about the MS, it is exhausting.

Niamh that was a big baby - mine was 8 pounds 3 ounces and they thought that was big - so did I. I've been told if this one is smaller I can be induced again, otherwise C-section - my DH wants a C-section cause of what happened last time, but I'll just wait and see - that is not today or this months concern. When did you have to go on insulin and when do you expect it this time?

My insulin was changed when they found out I was pregnant and it has been going ok so far except for yesterday but that was the stress. I am going low quite a lot but that is to be expected and it hasn't been shockingly low - I've treated it all by myself.

I started with nausea at 5+2 but have not vomited yet and I managed to get by last pregnancy with only vomiting once, so hopeful that will happen again, but the nausea itself is pretty exhausting and all day - did some working man name morning sickness - never around the rest of the day???

Nix you are watching labour programmes because you need an adrenalin rush maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->