TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
Welcome to the Try To Have Fun Up The Duff pregnancy grop!

A thread were all the TthF TCC can come and join in the fun with the girls whom are truly blessed with :bfp::dust:

A thread were we can share the ups and downs of Pregnancy with a whole lot of fun!

I will add names and Months bubs are due when we have a few in here :hugs:

May this thread be blessed with healthy pregnancy's and sticky bun in the ovens AKA mothers tummy!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just popping in to mark my territory...

Yay! Here's to happy, healthy pregnancies. Hope this thread brings luck to the TTHFers too!

Ahahaha....I with Soph! I am marking my territory also!

It's going to smell like wee in here soon!!!

I am saving this spot for me!

This is exciting - I can't wait to check in here and see how you lovely ladies are doing, and then hopefully join you on a permanent basis soon!

Very happy for you all xxxxx

Your girls crack me up :rofl::dance:

Duly noted Place reserved for beautiful TTC Gals
Soph
Julia
Lucky (Amy) am I right :blush:
Dee
Last but not least for the moment
Jaimie

oooo EDD for little ol me is March 18 :happydance:

Mush not much between us :flower:

Slide over ladies and make room for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Amy is right Niamh!

Oooh, March babies - yay! My birthday is in March....

Wahoo! Can't wait for this thread to fill up up up!

It's midwife appt today. Crapping myself about ectopic (with only one tube remaining) so hoping my early scan on monday can be brought forward.

But before I get dressed I better go and get my morning vomit outta the way. Yuk. Xxx

Love to all have a fabulous day

Rach xx

Nixilix - fingers tightly crossed for you today hun. I hope you get your scan ASAP. Another march! Good times!

Morning lovely ladies :flower:

Lucky YAY my memory is not as bad as I thought LOL

Squirrel yay :happydance: always room for you all LOL

Nixilix good luck today, I dont think you have any thing to worry about I say you would know by now if something was wrong:hugs: but hope they move the scan forward just for your peace of mind and so you can see bub :hugs:

Mush how you feeling this morning

Im feeling a bit sick, I was so tired yesterday would have gone to bed in the afternoon if I could!

I'm fine for the most. I feel nauseas, but not sick, but It feels kinda nervous, if that makes sense, but I do end up having super early nights and waking up through out the night. I've been getting some pains in my sides, especially when I move, and they're really sharp. So I'm keeping an eye on them.

I think I'm just paranoid :(

How's today looking for you? Busy?

I'm fine for the most. I feel nauseas, but not sick, but It feels kinda nervous, if that makes sense, but I do end up having super early nights and waking up through out the night. I've been getting some pains in my sides, especially when I move, and they're really sharp. So I'm keeping an eye on them.

I think I'm just paranoid :(

How's today looking for you? Busy?

Im feeling the exact same the sicky feeling is easing but Im sitting down and not moving LOL and yep nervous makes sense we are in :happydance::cry: scary time waiting to see 14 weeks and feel a wee bit more relaxed :hugs:

Are those pains like sharp pulling if you move, ie stand up turn over in bed etc because I have them as well they are called round ligament pain and are caused by the uterus growing and moving plus the pregnancy hormones makes our muscles relax all part of making the body accept the baby. so dont worry to much about them they are a good sign every thing is going as it should.

my day not so busy at all LOL have to do a bit of shopping get food for the kids and get them out for a while.

Oh wow guess I will have to quit Weight watchers now :dohh::happydance:

LOL - do they have slimming world in Ireland? they support pregnant women I believe.

you know whats rediculous, I'm comparing everything with my last pregnancy and thinking "ooh but I didnt have that before" but that wasnt exactly succesful so I should be greatful for new things! thank you for that info, i feel quite reassured now! phew

I just realised that now I have access to a bunch of lovely pregnant women who I can pester with questions - better than google!

No, I won't bother you too much...but I was wondering about your pg symptoms before you got your BFP....

Did any of you have implantation bleeding? Stomach cramps? Sore boobs? Niamh, I know you had some 'pulling sensations' - what do these feel like? What symptoms did you have that gave you the idea you may be pg before you tested?

Can you tell I am in the 1WW? :haha:

Actually, I'm not obsessing as much as it sounds...but I am curious to hear from you all what you experienced x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->