• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Marking my spot..... hope to be joining you soon.

Niamh - do you think it was the maca that did the trick? how long have you been taking it?

Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Ejay it has to be I know by FF it said 9th cycle but its more like 14 as I didn't bother charting for a while on till I was wondering what the hell was wrong, this month was my third month on MACA, it has to have helped :flower:
Glad your appointment went well Nix - when is the scan you are going to have? Sorry about the MS, it is exhausting.

Niamh that was a big baby - mine was 8 pounds 3 ounces and they thought that was big - so did I. I've been told if this one is smaller I can be induced again, otherwise C-section - my DH wants a C-section cause of what happened last time, but I'll just wait and see - that is not today or this months concern. When did you have to go on insulin and when do you expect it this time?

My insulin was changed when they found out I was pregnant and it has been going ok so far except for yesterday but that was the stress. I am going low quite a lot but that is to be expected and it hasn't been shockingly low - I've treated it all by myself.

I started with nausea at 5+2 but have not vomited yet and I managed to get by last pregnancy with only vomiting once, so hopeful that will happen again, but the nausea itself is pretty exhausting and all day - did some working man name morning sickness - never around the rest of the day???

Nix you are watching labour programmes because you need an adrenalin rush maybe?

same here with feeling sick, my last pregnancy I felt sick but I was sick a lot it would just hit me a smell and I would be running!

I think I was just 20 weeks when I had to go on insulin the longer I'm pregnant the worse it gets I normally have to go to the hospital for regular blood tests and its always my fasting level that's misbehaves at first. I'm going to keep on the low sugar diet and watch out for lows I do normally get them but manage my self I guess I will know more when I make an appointment with my doctor.

you will laugh now, my first baby was 8 pounds 9 onz I had him by C section then went on to have DS2 by my self and he was my biggest so far I did a lot of research and I really wanted a VBAC it was so much better than a c section esp when you already have one child to look after. my smallest baby was 8 pounds 5. I love not to be induced but to be honest I don't care how this baby gets here as long as he or she does :thumbup: but if you do decide for a VBAC I'm here for to support same for c section :) :hugs:

Mush just in case your worried about not feeling sick its normally 6 weeks on wards when it really hits

Oh yea I would love to know what bright spark called it morning sickness more like all day or strikes when you least expect it:wacko: its allll good though:haha:

Neilix I have been doing that for ages :haha::blush:

save me a seat toooooooooo!!

im not going to come in here again til i get me a bfp i dont think, so keep in touch on the ttc thread wont you!!!

fx for you all. lots of love.xxxxxxx

save me a seat toooooooooo!!

im not going to come in here again til i get me a bfp i dont think, so keep in touch on the ttc thread wont you!!!

fx for you all. lots of love.xxxxxxx

YAY honey you seat is so saved and its red hot waiting for you :hugs:

you can be sure we will be checking on you all :hugs:

Thanks for all your answers ladies! It’s good to hear some ‘real life’ symptoms. I am 99% sure that this isn’t my month, but it is good to know for the future!

Niamh I had natural last time, so no VBAC this time - maybe with the 3rd (lol - my DH says this better be twins if I want 3)

I've picked up whatever my DD has - at least I think I have - either that or the MS is causing vomiting, but I don't feel well so I think its a bug. Trying to control sugar levels when vomiting is a bit of a mission, but being sick usually pushes them higher anyway so maybe I'll be ok. DD is coming to the scan today - not what I wanted, but hopefully she'll be ok. She wanted to know if the doctor would tell us its a boy or girl - bit early babes.

hahah awwww tanikit thats sweet though - and eeek hope you feel better soon! hows the little dog doing? do you still have it?

thanks Niamh - I feel so silly being just 4 wks! lol i kinda hope I do get MS :S

Tanikit see now I just assumed you had a c section :haha: sure if you had a natural birth there is no reason why you cant have another one! believe me C sections are no joke eek! not against them I would have one if my baby was in any danger in a heart beat!

Mush :hugs: See now Im wondering when it will hit for me as well :wacko: I mean more that what Im feeling now, Im having a few cramps might get my self some digital test today I so want to see that word PREGNANT
But I know its betweent 5 and 6 weeks I will notice feeling sick in the mornings it awful but great all in the same go as you feel reasured all is ok.

But remember some people dont have MS and baby is fine as well :hugs:

I know, I know - I just want everything to be the opposite of last time, so MS is a must! lol ah well... do you feeeeeeeeel pregnant? I don't yet, apart from the twinges so boo.

ooh I did my Digi last friday and got 1-2, I have one sat in the box in the bathroom waiting for me BUT I'd rather wait a couple fridays and get a 3+ :D

:wave: ladies!

Ive strayed from the maca thread after Celtic suggested this thread! Ive been bouncing between the ttc thread and first tri but I'm not really fitting in anywhere!

First tri is a little depressing and I don't want to keep talking pregnancy to the other ladies still trying!!

So hi, hope to get to know you all :D

hellooo helloooo & welcome! congrats on 11 week hon!

Awww thank you hun!!

I'm still very nervous but have my second scan on saturday so hopefully that will make me relax a bit more :D

How are you finding your pregnancy?

ummm... how am i finding it? you know... i don't know! lol... its all so brand new and apart from the tests, I don't think its really happening just yet! lol

where abouts ooooop north are you?

Well all i can say is enjoy the next week or two cos for me about 5+5 i started feeling very :sick: which is rather comforting bcos it finally becomes real :haha:

I'm from Leeds :thumbup:

awww I'd love to be :sick: I just feel it at the moment. I think I'm just super paranoid! lol my last BFP ending in a MC at 10 wks and I never had any sickness at all.. boo

oooh my hubby spent a few years in bradford growing up, and half his relatives are there so we keep MEANING to go... ooops!

Awww I'm so sorry about the MC hun, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been!

I have been really worried throughout so far, I had to have an early scan at 8wks due to spotting but thankfully all was ok! They classed that as my dating scan so were paying for one just before 12wks! I would never be able to wait till 20wks!!

I have only actually been sick once, but between 6 and 8 weeks I was retching from the minute I got in the shower and smelt my shampoo till I was going to bed at night! Awful dry retching, pulls all your stomach muscles TMI sorry ha ha ha!!

I lost my appetite too and lived on crackers, ginger biscuits and apples! Thankfully I'm getting better. Still feeling sick sometimes and tired ALWAYS! And the last two days Ive had a terrible headache but its all worth it..........it took me 12mths to get here so I'm happy :D

Btw no symptoms doesn't mean anything bad either, just in case you start to worry! My two best friends had NO sickness at all and have healthy babies.....in fact I'm the only one I know suffering x x

Hi Linny and welcome - yay someone who is further ahead and can give advise :)

Had my first scan today and baby is doing well - heartbeat 146mm and baby is measuring 7.5mm big.

DD threw up in the waiting room and I felt so sick - so glad to be home now. I was not coping well with her at all cause she kept asking for the bathroom which was up a flight of stairs and I was exhausted carrying her. Anyway, it was worth all the fuss to see a healthy baby in there and get some advice about the gastro. Hopefully we'll all be well soon.

The scan was abdominal so will try and get a pic on here later tonight, but its not terribly clear (espcially since I will have to take a photo of it to get it on here)

Yay for scan!

I cannot shake this sickness at all. Literelly I get up, vomit, then all day my stomach churns like I have been spun around loads or been reading in the car. It's horrible. I can't improve it no matter what I try to eat or drink.

I know, I know - I just want everything to be the opposite of last time, so MS is a must! lol ah well... do you feeeeeeeeel pregnant? I don't yet, apart from the twinges so boo.

ooh I did my Digi last friday and got 1-2, I have one sat in the box in the bathroom waiting for me BUT I'd rather wait a couple fridays and get a 3+ :D
a bit :shrug: :haha: I feel a bit pregnant keep looking at my test and saying its real yay! I did a digital today got pregnant:happydance: 2-3 :happydance: so bang on hey I bet in about a weeks time you will be saying oh my god meet my new best friend:loo::sick: and if you don't, for peace of mind sake get an early scan if you can :hugs: you know I say your grand though esp getting a result on a digital that early! did you test before you were late

:wave: ladies!

Ive strayed from the maca thread after Celtic suggested this thread! Ive been bouncing between the ttc thread and first tri but I'm not really fitting in anywhere!

First tri is a little depressing and I don't want to keep talking pregnancy to the other ladies still trying!!

So hi, hope to get to know you all :D

Hi Linny your so welcome here, hope you enjoy the thread, they are just lovely in here :hugs:

Hi Linny and welcome - yay someone who is further ahead and can give advise :)

Had my first scan today and baby is doing well - heartbeat 146mm and baby is measuring 7.5mm big.

DD threw up in the waiting room and I felt so sick - so glad to be home now. I was not coping well with her at all cause she kept asking for the bathroom which was up a flight of stairs and I was exhausted carrying her. Anyway, it was worth all the fuss to see a healthy baby in there and get some advice about the gastro. Hopefully we'll all be well soon.

The scan was abdominal so will try and get a pic on here later tonight, but its not terribly clear (especially since I will have to take a photo of it to get it on here)

Excellent news on the Scan hun, can not wait to see a picture :happydance: sorry your still feeling so ill though:hugs:

I made an appointment for the doc tomorrow, so see what she says loads of questions for her LOL
Im posting my BFP test hope thats ok,

PS if you want I can do a list just post your EDD will you be finding out what you are having scan dates etc

I hope it wont matter were we are in out pregnancy's but we can all help and reassure and comfort each other

ok so my pics

Attachments

• DSCF7268.jpg
    DSCF7268.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
oooh well done for the Scan tanikit! it sounds like you had a tough day though - hope that bug clears off soon!

oooh nixilix - have you found any food that makes it any better?

niamh - :hugs: thank ya - I will book a scan if i dont start puking! lol... I actually got my first BFP (faint but there) at 9dpo... 4 days before AF was due so I'm quite reassured by that, and the digi was at 11dpo - 2 days before AF. last time I didnt get anything until AF was late... are we thinking this is a good sign? lol

woohooo for digi 2-3! thats perfect!

oooh well done for the Scan tanikit! it sounds like you had a tough day though - hope that bug clears off soon!

oooh nixilix - have you found any food that makes it any better?

niamh - :hugs: thank ya - I will book a scan if i dont start puking! lol... I actually got my first BFP (faint but there) at 9dpo... 4 days before AF was due so I'm quite reassured by that, and the digi was at 11dpo - 2 days before AF. last time I didnt get anything until AF was late... are we thinking this is a good sign? lol

woohooo for digi 2-3! thats perfect!

that is a great sign hun whoo hoo! I had no test or I might have tested earlier :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->