TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Holy Moly!!! bbdreams and Nix!!!!! Huge congratulations!!
I'm so thrilled for you both xxx

bbdreams,Nixilix,Ejay Huge congrats :happydance::cloud9: delighted for you so nice to see news and I love the scan pictures so pretty :hugs: hope you all have very healthy and happy Pregnancy's :) xx

Myturn you devil you got me so good with your April fools joke! I was going to do something similar I still have my old ones from my DD and Paul! was going to leave it in DH office and tell him I had a present for him, but changed my mind! I thought about putting it on FB but knew I be spending the next 6 months trying to convince every one I wasn't it would backfire on me so bad! :haha:

Lucky thats is such a pretty picture for your sweet little girl :flower:

I think that might've been Julia (Tryfor)with the April fools joke. :haha:

Yea it was me!!! bwahahahaha!! I was only trying to tick off my sister!!! The sister that competes with me on everything.

She made comments all the time about me being pregnant with twins and it shouldve been her since she IS a twin, blah blah. And lately she has been messing around with another man (she is married and the both are screwing around) and she "thought" she could be pregnant, yet again, by this guy. She kept saying she knows when she gets pregnant again she will have twins since that the pattern of our mothers. Our mother had a son, daughter, twin daughters etc etc.....whatever. Its so annoying!

I am pretty sure we are done. We got two blessings at once and everything is so expensive that I don't think I can afford a 4th child. Who knows.
Plus having to be home instead of working on my career is tough for me too. I am glad I am home with them, since daycare is crazy expensive even with a sibling discount, but I have to wait now and re-start my career all over again.

But yes, it was me.....APRIL FOOLS! :haha:

OMG!!! Happy Birthday Baby Paul!!! Holy Cannoli!!

You got me good LOL :haha:

He say thanks, but it comes out TaTa LOL before you know it they are a
year and flying around and not little babies any more bitter sweet moments I think!! its gone so fast, to fast even!

Happy Birthday Mr. Paul!

You got me too Julia! I had to go back and re-read the comments to see that it was a joke : ) Is this the same sister that was pg when you had your loss? That really sucks that she gives you grief about the twins. You'd think she'd know to leave you well enough alone after what you went through. Sorry she isn't more supportive hon xo

Hi all

Congrats bb and Nix, this thread seems to have had a revival of late!!

I have my scan at 2:15 today, sooooo scared, just hope everything is ok inside there. So far apart from feeling a little queezy at times I have had no morning sickness.

will update you all when I come back

xx

Hi all

Congrats bb and Nix, this thread seems to have had a revival of late!!

I have my scan at 2:15 today, sooooo scared, just hope everything is ok inside there. So far apart from feeling a little queezy at times I have had no morning sickness.

will update you all when I come back

xx

Good luck Ejay pictures please :flower:

Just to let you know Im back to NTNP xx

Huge hugs:hugs: Rachel your taking it so well, but take time as well don't be putting on a brave face (just in case) :flower:

I kind of knew with the tests being so light. And I just didn't feel pregnant! So never really got my hopes up. Thanks tho :)

:hugs: Huge hugs, Nix. :hugs:

Ejay, good luck today, I'll be anxiously awaiting the news of how your appointment went.

Really sorry Nix xx:hugs:

Well, scan went well, one happy healthy little smudge on board, I have uploaded a pic, it's not very clear but we could see the yolk sac the baby and a strong heartbeat. Baby even moved a little.

The nurse did a thorough check but no sign of the other embie, so I guess it just didn't develop.

We are soooooooo thrilled!!!!, fingers crossed it all goes well from here, I won't get another scan now till 12 weeks which seems like a lifetime.

Attachments

• smudge097 2.jpg
    smudge097 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm so sorry nixilix :hugs: I hope you are able to conceive again very quickly :thumbup:

Ejay - that scan is awesome! I'm sorry about the other embie though :hugs: I hope this little nugget with grow strong and healthy. I completely hear what you are saying about it feeling like a lifetime until your next scan. I felt exactly the same way. In fact the entire first half of my pregnancy seemed to go by fairly slowly because I wasn't really showing and no one outside my close family and friends knew about it. You'll get to that scan before you know it. In the meantime I hope you have tons of fun thinking about nursery stuff!

Thanks everyone, I am beginning to allow myself to feel positive about this all now. It is such a terrifying time!!

Jaimie - I am sure it will be no time at all till my 12 week scan. I don't normally have much of a belly, but the bloat seems to have come back with avengence today and I look about 6 months pregnant!!

OH and I just started talking about nursery ideas, I will probably hold off buying things for a few more weeks. One of the big mother and baby shops is closing down here so I may just have to see what they have in the sales :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->