TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

oh goody November 30th please it's my birthday : )

I think it's super exciting that you are waiting to find out (and so patient!!!!!). A first for our group!

Lucky also waited to find out. But yeah, definitely not something many of us could manage!!

Yep Squirrel, Lucky did wait as well.

I ended up coming home from work at 2pm today, just been feeling really emotional and overwhelmed, I feel like I should be enjoying every minute, but at the moment everything just feels all too much. Slept for about 2 hours when I got home, OH and my Dad kindly sorted the horses out for me this evening.

I know I am my own worse critic. I guess I have probably been trying to do too much, I really need to accept help sometimes.

If its twins are you going to find out or are you brave enough to stick it out and then get for 2!

Quite a few of us had November babies last year, so excited to add more to the list!!! :)

I'm glad you went home and just slept...it's so hard I think in those early days of pregnancy as I felt I should still just be carrying on as normal, even though I felt so tired and sick...it hadn't really hit home to me that I was growing a person and that it was ok to not do as much! Even when I did take a day off work or whatever I would feel bad about it...but I wish I had just not worried about it as much! Totally accept help whenever you can and rest as much as you need...it's a big thing your body is doing!

xx

Yep Squirrel, Lucky did wait as well.

I ended up coming home from work at 2pm today, just been feeling really emotional and overwhelmed, I feel like I should be enjoying every minute, but at the moment everything just feels all too much. Slept for about 2 hours when I got home, OH and my Dad kindly sorted the horses out for me this evening.

I know I am my own worse critic. I guess I have probably been trying to do too much, I really need to accept help sometimes.

Give yourself some slack, girl! You are growing a human being (or two!)

I was seriously exhausted in the beginning -- and honestly, still am! I cannot do everything I used to. But by laying on the couch "being lazy", I know I'm giving those babies all the energy they need rather than me taking it up by pushing myself. (and as you can read in my journal, doing too much isn't such a hot idea!)

Thanks guys.

Your right Lucky, at the moment I am just expecting that I can do everything the same as before and I am so exhausted and growing a little person/people inside me.

Thanks Squirrel, I need a kick up the butt!!

I have been working longer hours at work to catch up with time I have missed and I have been still trying to work the horses every evening as well (although I am not riding at the moment). So my day starts at 6am when I get up to see to the horses and I don't get home till gone 8pm.

Thanks everyone.

Oh - Tryfor, will find out weds next week if it's 1 or 2 and I still think we would like it to be a surprise even if it's 2. I hadn't realised there were so many November babies!!

Super excited about your scan hon, just a week now! You won't always feel this exhausted. I found that it was worse in the first tri, better in the second, and then came back towards the end of third tri. Do listen to your body asking you to slow down - its hard but quite necessary. You'll have more pep later on : )

It's really quite amazing that it truly has gone in waves with this group. I'm thankful to be in the third wave, but I sure wish everyone would get to be in it.

Hey everyone!!!
I don't get on Bnb much anymore, but I decided to look around for a while today and found this group!! So excited that I finally get to join. :) Congrats Ejay on the bfp!!!

Congrats bbdreams! That is awesome!! Your early ultrasound pic looks great - my baby looked like a t rex at 6 weeks : )

Congrats bbdreams! That is awesome!! Your early ultrasound pic looks great - my baby looked like a t rex at 6 weeks : )

Jaimie- the scan is from around 9 weeks. I had a little scare and had to have another ultrasound... at 6 weeks the baby looked like a shrimp. :)

I love following all you ladies and your journeys. X

Nix!!!!! Congratulations!! How very exciting :happydance: you weren't trying for long for your second then! How are you feeling? I hope this pregnancy doesn't make you as sick as the last one!

Nice to see you bbdreams! Wow, you are so far along already!

I missed your ticker earlier, Nix! Saw it in my journal, but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS here too! :thumbup:

Thanks guys. Was blessed this time... Happened 1st time of ttc! Wedid NTNP but didn't dtd round o. Feel so grateful. Just hope all goes well! Thanks guys!! Xx

Hey everyone!!!
I don't get on Bnb much anymore, but I decided to look around for a while today and found this group!! So excited that I finally get to join. :) Congrats Ejay on the bfp!!!

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited. Saw your scan pic on fb and couldn't comment because I didn't want coworkers to see me on when I was supposed to be working. Your baby is so cute!! I love the gummy bear stage!!

Thanks guys. Was blessed this time... Happened 1st time of ttc! Wedid NTNP but didn't dtd round o. Feel so grateful. Just hope all goes well! Thanks guys!! Xx

Holy cannoli congratulations!!!!

Nix!!! Hooray!!!

I hear having two babies under 2 is just as difficult as those with twins!!! :haha:

I am so excited for you!!! They are going to be so close!! :happydance:

I had a feeling a few months ago that you were going to get pregnant again real soon! Whens your due date?...Sometime in December??

bbdreams!!! :hugs: Very excited for you also!!!

Thanks girls! 15th Dec going by o date. Bit worried as tests are getting as dark as id like but we shall see what happens!

Its gonna be a walk in the park :) least thats what im telling myself!! and DH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->