Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

techheather

Reaction score
Let's have another lucky thread. Two months with gals getting BFP. Let's keep it rolling.

I'm 2 dpo, but here. I feel like I could use the luck ;)

Well hopefully we keep producing a BFP in this thread. Maybe a few!!

Hey:) great to be on a new hopefully lucky thread! You got your CH yay:) xxx

Hi ladies!

I could use some luck! Hope I can join you.

4dpo.. I don't temp but use OPKs. This month I made DH get up at 5:30AM on ovulation day to DTD hahaha then I felt ovulation about 5 hours later and DTD 4,3,2 days before o day too!! Hoping chances are decent!!

No symptoms. Not even sensitive nipples- which I always get right after O! Already annoyed! Lol. Anything for you guys?

Hi ladies!

I could use some luck! Hope I can join you.

4dpo.. I don't temp but use OPKs. This month I made DH get up at 5:30AM on ovulation day to DTD hahaha then I felt ovulation about 5 hours later and DTD 4,3,2 days before o day too!! Hoping chances are decent!!

No symptoms. Not even sensitive nipples- which I always get right after O! Already annoyed! Lol. Anything for you guys?

Yes you can join. Great timing good luck. Nothing going on here

Can I please join too? Feeling like this cycle I'm out already! I'm 7 or 8dpo I don't chart or use opk (yet!) so not certain.

I think AF will be here early this month but if the witch doesn't show by Wednesday, I'll test x

I'm 3 DPO. I've had sore nipples for the past couple of days and they sometimes feel tingly and constantly feel hard. I usually don't get sore nipples or boobs around my O or AF, but it could be that I'm just paying more attention. Oh, and today I've been burping more frequently. Good luck to all you ladies!! :)

Sure ladies. The more the merrier. And the better turn out of BFP. The odds are better when more are here. Couple months back we had 3-4 BFP.
Oasis. Glad to see the thermometer is working. And a nice rise 😉

Thanks but my chart took a massive drop today lol my flatlined is def over!! Although I can't really trust this mornings as my one year old woke up just before I was due to take my temp and I spent a few minutes settling him back to sleep first xxx

Thanks but my chart took a massive drop today lol my flatlined is def over!! Although I can't really trust this mornings as my one year old woke up just before I was due to take my temp and I spent a few minutes settling him back to sleep first xxx

Or maybe an implantation dip??

Can I join you ladies? We haven't really put in 100% effort this month but I know we bd a couple of times during my fertile window. Based on past cycles, I should be 6DPO today.

Hey lucky I'm 6dpo too wishing you lots of luck:) xx

Hi ladies! I'd love to join if that's ok. DH and I have a 2 year old daughter and are currently TTC baby #2 (3rd cycle). I'm 6dpo as of this evening. I plan to start testing on Thanksgiving (10-11dpo).

I totally convinced myself that I was pregnant the last two months (when I clearly wasn't... AF arrived right on time) and the same thing happened when we were TTC our 1st (4 consecutive months of having such convincing symptoms followed by normal AF every time :( ....and then on our 5th try, the only symptom I had was distinct cramping around 9dpo (? implantation) and BFP on 14dpo. Our daughter was born 9 months later :)

So, this month, I'm kind of hoping things stay really quiet w/ very little symptoms. It seems like all the other symptoms are just normal for me during my luteal phase, so I want those to stay away!

Hopefully we'll see some BFPs this cycle!! GL to all of you! :dust:

Hi ladies! I'd love to join if that's ok. DH and I have a 2 year old daughter and are currently TTC baby #2 (3rd cycle). I'm 6dpo as of this evening. I plan to start testing on Thanksgiving (10-11dpo).

I totally convinced myself that I was pregnant the last two months (when I clearly wasn't... AF arrived right on time) and the same thing happened when we were TTC our 1st (4 consecutive months of having such convincing symptoms followed by normal AF every time :( ....and then on our 5th try, the only symptom I had was distinct cramping around 9dpo (? implantation) and BFP on 14dpo. Our daughter was born 9 months later :)

So, this month, I'm kind of hoping things stay really quiet w/ very little symptoms. It seems like all the other symptoms are just normal for me during my luteal phase, so I want those to stay away!

Hopefully we'll see some BFPs this cycle!! GL to all of you! :dust:

I like to hear that your cycle for BFP didn't show any symptoms! I have NONE @ 5dpo! Ttc our first.. This is our 4th cycle. I know it's early but it feels like forever already.

I am going to test on thanksgiving too!! Never have tested early before... AF always on time :-/

7dpo here, v v mild cramping and v slight tender boobs, first time this cycle I've had any symptoms which I'm pleased about as hopefully all those dreadful symptoms I had right after o every cycle have been corrected with my diet and vitamins! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->