Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

Aw thanks hunni no one could say aren't trying lol! I think the tests are just rubbish really cause on 8 dpo I took a decent one and it was BFN, won't test now unless AF is late, v sore boobs today but that's about it? How bout you? Your chart looks so good right now!xx

I tested with smu this morning since I was up at 4 to pee after a crazy food dream, bfn on a wondfo, but 8 dpo so what was I expecting?

I'm feeling out, temp dipping. But also weird side boob pain. One sided. Why can't ut be yes no. Ahhhh.

I'm out.......again......so frustrating! BFN on early test and spotting bright red but I knew I was out as zero symptoms! I've known before testing every time yet still a bit of me hopes I don't know why xxx good luck everyone xx

Happy thanksgiving ladies. Hope you all have a bun in the oven. 😝. Today I've poas three times. Two I see faint lines on them. However somewhat out of time. Last one just half hour looking late. Idk. Must of got same ic as oasis.

Sorry oasis. I felt positive for you. Maybe another month of what you are doing hormones evening out.

What do you think. Fmu. Then two holds. I see faint lines , but idk. Last one been couple hours more since I took pic. But it was there 20 min after poas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Heather I hope so, Omg I see those lines!! Xxxxhope yours are real xx

I see something heather! FX they get darker!

Sorry oasis :( AF is always a bummer even if you know she's coming.

Ok. So I took another this evening. Forgot to look till about 15-20 minutes after and that's when I took the picture. I'm gonna be cautious about it as it was out of the time limit. What do you think about that? The time wise part of it. Does that negate it somewhat. ? But it's pink. The other ones I was not sure. This is to me pos. I'm not gonna be convinced until am test.

i am so frustrated,, i cant upload new picture.. says too large.. ugh.. i want to share

grr had to turn off phone and that may have worked

Attachments

• testttt.jpg
    testttt.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
I think it looks positive too, but I hope it gets darker tomorrow! I know they say disregard after 10 mins, but 15 - 20 is probably still ok in my opinion. Congrats and FX :)

It's definitely more there than before and more colored. I will do ic and frer in am. Keep us posted. So nerve racking. Like. Wow. Is it even possible.

Heather that's a def bfp!!!! Xxxx do a frer! Xx

Here's a shadow on my ic from this morning. Really pales in comparison to yours heather ;)

The invert was within 10 mins, the other was after the test was dry. I consider this a BFN, but I'm hopeful for the morning.

Attachments

• 2014-11-27 07.18.32.jpg
    2014-11-27 07.18.32.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-11-27 07.54.23.jpg
    2014-11-27 07.54.23.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
im gonna wait it out till am.. im so anxious. like want to do something.go shopping. ill wait till am to shop. but i want to go out now..maybe to take my mind off the possibility of it being false pos. . idk if i will be able to sleep,,hah, been a long and exhausting day. but im edgy. its so weird. this happens and then i mysteriously have pinching in uterus area. probably all in my head.. but i did think that was before the better line test. so bright and early 5 am i will test frer and ic to compare....

kw, i think i see something too there, you are 10 dpo as well right?

I'm 9 dpo today, not many symptoms. Lower backache, sore throat (but there's a cold rolling through my house) I have been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning. Boobs are fine, cm is normal....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->