Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

:hi: can I join you please?

5dpo I think although maybe more as I am feeling AF symptoms and I usually get those 7 days before she arrives x

Sure ladies. Group getting big. We're sure to get some BFP 's. I have only sore bb's. Well only one right now. Lol. But for them to hurt is normal. I so wanted to get in hot tub last night but refrained. Afraid to cook my little blastocyts. -positive thinking. Lol

3 v v barely there lines on ICS so used my one and only 4 day early test BFN! Boo. My Fault for using a 4 day early test 6 days early!! Xx

Oasis. Must run and get a couple more. I feel like you should get a BFP. Surely one of us from past couple groups should. I am 6 dpo so I have a few days to wait till I get to poas. But I have tons on hand. Mostly ic. But I do have a few frers.

I know its been nearly a 11 months now and two CP's would love a bfp, just been feeling off today, bit sick when I stand up, funny stomach, I wish I hadn't done that test but yes must get some more, hoping this is the cycle for you!! Xx

Do you guys always test so early? Im surprised I haven't tested early yet... I usually lose all hope by 3 dpo anyway lol crossing fingers for u!!

Did anyone do anything different this cycle to increase chances?
I did the pineapple core diet until yesterday 5dpo. I also tried taking mucinex but i didn't think of was working. Also used preseed.

I always test early despite promising myself I won't I'm useless! I changed my diet and started vitamins b6, magnesium zinc and vit c:) as well as prenatal of course the combination of those 4 is supposed to raise progesterone and balance hormones. I always feel out lately! Xx

Bumpy. I test early because I have a bunch of ic strips. It's fun to pee, wait and see lol. I guess I torture myself. I wait till 9-10 dpo test a couple times a day. And if nothing at around 12 dpo I've been giving up as by then at 13-14-15 Af will give me that answer. But I may randomly do one in case. Ha. Actually I'm just addicted to it lol.
Oasis. That sounds promising 😃😃😃

Oasis. Post a pic if you see a line. Love to look at others

Same here lol I just love looking at tests! These are too faint but if I get one that shows up I def will!! Xx

Same here lol I just love looking at tests! These are too faint but if I get one that shows up I def will!! Xx

Good luck. Anything new? Nothing here. Just some heartburn this evening. I take nexium for it and occasionally get some on top of that. And I ate cheese quesadilla. So who knows. And touches of nausea. However, that may be mental induced. Lol

Aw I hope they're good signs for you! Got my hopes up with lines on 7 ICS but they turned out to be false, tested with a proper test and BFN:( xx

Nothing here, 7 dpo and talked myself out of testing this morning, shooting for 11 or 12 dpo.

I'm 7DPO today. I'v been having nausea for the past two days on and off. My bb's are a little sore today on the sides and bottoms. My nipples are still sensitive. My stomach is also rumbling a lot and I've been having to go to the bathroom due to gas pains. Although, this could have been due to being constipated for 3 days. I have dull cramping in lower abdomen right now. Yesterday and a little bit today I've had pains on my right and left sides. I feel like I'm going to go crazy in this TWW!!! :wacko:

Hi Ladies! Would love to join you all! I'm also 7DPO today and I'm not really feeling much besides being really hungry since yesterday, LOL, which is NOT a usual PMS symptom for me. Waiting until Thanksgiving (9DPO) to test, then I will test with cheapies until Sun (12DPO) when I will test with a FRER if I see anything at all faint!

GL to all of us!!! Let's get those BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 dpo today (just) and still getting faint lines on some of these darn ICS! So annoying, AF due sat so just waiting I guess I'm feeling v out:( xx

Don't feel out. Your chart still looks good. And looking at it closer. Dang. All the ewcm and bd. looks good. I got your Pma back. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->