TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

Yes! Just keep reminding yoitself that it is successful now :)
There's no use dwelling on hat the future may hold, except maybe dreaming about the coos and cute little smiles of our babies :3
They are going to stay and will make us very happy mommies!

My hcg is in...1847 at 17dpo!!! I'm so relieved. Thanks for being there Bab and telling me to chill. I think we are having our rainbows.

I just read that if your hcg is 5x what it was with your singleton than it could be multiples. With dd at 17dpo I was at 151.

Ready those numbers are BEYOND amazing for 17 dpo! That's even higher than my 20 dpo numbers!

You must be having twins :3

Haha we will see! I just told Dh to be prepared just in case we see two at the scan. He kind of gulped big and asked why I would think that. I told him about my numbers and after a couple mins he said he would be pretty excited if there were 2. 2 weeks and we will know.

I go in for my next draw here in the next hour and half.
I hope this time they get back to me within the day!
I really hate waiting all night to find out what is going on :/

I hear ya! I'm sure all will be great. Do you have an early scan booked?

No they said they would book it after these results..
That's also why I'm impatient :/
I hope they do it next week. But they said it'd be around 7 weeks and I will be 6 weeks on Friday.

How exciting (and totally nerve wracking)!
I will go in 2 weeks around 6.5 weeks. I'm so nervous to think about a scan. The scans I had last year showed a hb but the follow ups did not. I had some ladies on another thread suggest taking aspirin as my losses were similar to theirs. I started taking it but have read all kinds of conflicting things about aspirin and its effectiveness.

Well I goofed on the time :<
They don't open until 1pm today.... good thing it's my day off, but that means that I for sure won't get a respone until tomorrow.

So I currently have 5 hours to wait :/
I'm getting impatient.

Oh so annoying!!!! Go do something for yourself! Go buy a maternity shirt or something.

Lol I could totally use maternity clothes at any time anyways xD
Pcos gives me a "pregnant" belly 24/7. It's where my fat likes to collect the most, so I should be looking for some nice shirts :)
I had my interview for the supervisor position yesterday ad my bosses were all beyond impressed. They even said that I had the best resume that they have seen in a long time!
They kept talking as if I'd already gotten the position but would correct themselves after a while lol
They still have a few more interviews but I think that they are going to end up choosing me. I found out one other person, who I would happy to get it, had also applied. I hope it's either myself or her because the other apllicants are by far not qualified for being a supervisor in our department.

All that matters to me is that the person knows what they are doing and is capable of being an understanding but "firm" (ish) supervisor. I don't like to see people rule with an iron fist lol just be firm enough to make their point and apply corrections when absolutely needed.

That sounds great! I hope you get it as I'm sure it will preoccupy you for a while. I have short work days and all I focus on is this pg. I did spend 3 hours yesterday sorting through all of dd baby clothes. My sil borrowed some but they came back a mess. I had everything binned and organized in sizes. Everything is nice a neat now. I have a long list of things to do over the next month but I have NO energy!

So they were able to run the test and my doctor called (unless he was reviewing last week's test) and he didn't give me my numbers :/
He had left a message because my dumb ass forgot to turn up my phone earlier.
I guess I will wait until Friday Morning like they said to do incase they hadn't run the tests yet and he was referring to last week's test.
He had said that I appear to be 5 weeks pregnant which is partially accurate, but I'm closer to 6 weeks now so I really hope that he is either looking at a wide scale of hcg or is looking at my old numbers.

That sucks that your sister had sent back the clothes all messy... but at least it sounds like you still have plenty :)
And the exhaustion is such a good sign! But I get that it doesn't help. I'm always sleepy now days

The number doesn't matter only doubling time. You can't determine how far someone is based on their hcg. With my last mmc my hcg was over 100 000 at 12 weeks and my one mw said she was concerned that my hcg was low as it should be 200 000 at that point. First off, everyone is different and after you've had an u/s hcg means nothing.

I listened to the voicemail a couple times and it was hadd to understand what he meant, he sounded nervous or something.
But he had mentioned going in on Thursday this week (so today) for another draw. So I think he was looking at my first draw :)

The lab doesn't post online? The one I go to my results are online within 24 hours. My dr is good but usually it's the following day that they call me.

I'm not sure if they have an online database for me to check. I didn't sign any paperwork for one so I'm assuming not.. but my friend said that they do email's so I will ask tomorrow if I don't hear from them tonight

I would do that. Drs get busy and have so many patients that they aren't as quick.

I just got a call and my 1st scan is booked for Nov 1 at 10 am. 12 days to stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->