• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

I'm due on Sept 5th. Not sure, but I think I'm around 12DPO

1-7DPO - Nothing.
8DPO - Nausea, spent morning puking.
9DPO - Nausea, Headache, ear ache. Tooth ache.
10DPO - Nausea.
11DPO - Nausea, sore bbs.
12DPO - Intense bbs tenderness, maybe swollen, Nausea. Like I woke up at 3:30 am with such an intense pain in my nips, where an ice pack was the only thing that helped take the pain away. I was wondering if this is normal, as this has never happened before.

I haven't taken a PT test. I'm trying to wait til the 5th.

Happymuffin-there were times where I felt like I wet my pants :) When I wore a liner, there was def. CM on the liner. I also had it drip a lot when I would go to the bathroom (sry TMI) :) It would go from being creamy to more clear and wet...depended on the day...

Do some of these symptoms come and go for anyone? I feel like the cramps feel less now but i feel really bloated and so tired! Im starting to worry that because the cramps have become less it was nothing after all. AF is a week away! I never normally have any cramps until AF day. Feeling so down today :(

Well today im 11dpo and had a temp dip to just above coverline and brown/rusty coloured cm when wiping so i think af is deffo on her way for me :-( Grrrrrr xx

Hi just a quick question. I can't remember at all but is ewcm a sign of early pregnancy or ovulation??? Me and my partner dtd on Monday and I've had a lot of ewcm yesterday and today. Which ever it is I suppose there's a chance of pregnancy right? As sperm can stay alive up to 5 days? I took my last mini pill about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for lots of questions x

I'm still waiting...I had a blood test today waiting on my results.....I am today 18dpo

CONGRATS to the 2 with BFP'S!!!

Since it is 2am here I'm technically 11dpo. I tested at 9 and 10dpo and got a bfn. I still have cramping lots of creamy/lotiony cm, last night could not sleep and obviously same goes for now since it's 2am, sensitive nipples and pains in my bb's not sore to touch though SIGH....I'm due for AF on Sunday

Hi just a quick question. I can't remember at all but is ewcm a sign of early pregnancy or ovulation??? Me and my partner dtd on Monday and I've had a lot of ewcm yesterday and today. Which ever it is I suppose there's a chance of pregnancy right? As sperm can stay alive up to 5 days? I took my last mini pill about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for lots of questions x

It's a sign of ovulation, keep dtd.

PJfunnybunny :hugs: you're not out till you're out! Keep us updated.

AFM- almost all of my symptoms are gone this morning :dohh:. The only thing hanging around is the sensitive/painful nips. Today is 9DPO.

AFM- almost all of my symptoms are gone this morning :dohh:. The only thing hanging around is the sensitive/painful nips. Today is 9DPO.

Well 12dpo today and temp back up and no more spotting since that one time yesterday, think my body may be playing tricks on me :shrug: x

Well 12dpo today and temp back up and no more spotting since that one time yesterday, think my body may be playing tricks on me :shrug: x

Oooh yay!!! Praying that AF stays away :happydance:

Oooh yay!!! Praying that AF stays away :happydance:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Hows things with you?

Thanks hun :hugs:

Hows things with you?

I'm doing ok. The mild cramping is back and the weepiness but I don't want to read too much into my symptoms since I've heard clomid can make you feel pg. I caved and poas this am, of course bfn, LOL.

Thank you for response x guess I'll just wait an see now ! :coffee::haha:

Ooh also ..... It's changed to creamy cm (tmi) so sorry! Would that still be ov? thanks again x

This evening around 6pm I had THE WORST pain on my left side. It was so much more than "cramping", it felt deep, and there was pressure too. Brought tears to my eyes. I think it might have been a cyst rupturing. I really wish my doctor would have done follicle monitoring with the clomid since I have pcos.

A little birdie told me that someone got a bfp.....

Good morning ladies!

10dpo

cramps
tender breasts
frequent urination
a few back pains

PJFunnyBunny- how's today's temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads