TWW - Testing 21st to 31st July

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I know there is already a July testing thread, but as most people on there already seem to be at the end of their TWW I thought I would start a new thread for those of us that will be testing towards the end of the month.

I don't actually know when my period is due as this would be my first period after my medically managed miscarriage (on 19th June). However, I am pretty sure I ovulated around 8th-10th July, so I am counting 14 days from then.

Officially I am testing on 24th July, but I know what I am like and I will probably test for quite a few days beforehand too.

I am going to be watching out for an implantation bleed first of all. What signs is everyone else looking for?

Hi. I am due for AF on 19th!

I don't know what symptom I am looking for as I never got pregnant before. I am just looking for those two beautiful pink lines. :)

Hope we get BFP this cyle.

We arent TTC but had a bit of a whoopsie on the 9th july which is right around ovulation (im sure anyway)
obviously if it turns out to be BFP I'll be over the moon! But not officially TTC.

Lots of baby dust to you ladies!! I cant help but feel like when you think 'ohhh i could be pregnant' and get all excited even though not TTC!!

Hey ladies! If no :witch: appears, we will be testing on the 25th. Fx for BFP and sticky beans for us all.

Hi Ladies, I had my FET today and had to take the Gestone injection tonight, truly the anticipation is a lot worse that the injection itself! I had to warm the vial and numb my thigh with an ice pack. I'm testing on 25th July, I'm really excited about that x

Hey, thanks for joining ladies.

Chiccbunny, what is a FET?

Hi ladies! My clear blue ovulation test gave me the smiley face on friday so dtd x2 over weekend but didn't experience any O symptoms, which i usually do. So I'm hoping I ovulated! I should test only around the 22nd...if I can wait that long!

Hi ladies I'd love to wait with you. Providing AF is a no show I will be testing 24th so it will be great to have others waiting till that day too :)

Oh yay, its nice to have some people to wait it out with! :)

Hey, I'm testing around 20th. On my first cycle on clomid since it turned out I wasn't ovulating before - had a blood test yesterday to see whether clomid helped me ovulate this cycle and will find out tomorrow or Thurs whether I actually did ovulate. Fertility Friend hasn't given me a successful ovulation but I know that might be due to the different hormones I'm taking so fingers crossed the phone I get in the next couple of days has some good news!

Webby looking forward for your update tomorrow.
I think you have ovulated on cd16 by looking at your chart. All the best!

Btw I am on my first round of clomid. I ovulate but we are the case of unexplained infertility. I took 50mg of clomid on cd4-8. But OBGYN instructed to take on cd5-9.

On what cycle days you took clomid and what's the dosage are you on ?

Wonder if you gals could give me some advice. I'm supposed to take my folic acid on a full stomach but I'm struggling to each more than a few mouthfuls at the moment (Lunch was 1/2 a sausage roll and 1/2 a bag of crisps). Am I ok to take it even if i don't eat much?

If you are taking higher dose of folic acid then I would say have it on a full stomach. Drink some protein smoothie if you are struggling to eat.

Fairy - hope clomid works for you! It must be frustrating not to have answers. I'm on 50mg too and took it on days 2-6. I took mine early because I wasn't getting a period so needed provera to bring it on but it was very light because I also have a thin uterine lining (so I'm on estrace and progesterone now to help with that too- lots of hormones!) I'm hoping I ovulated on day 16 too - fingers crossed! Are you being monitored during your clomid cycle?

BowPeep - did your obgyn instruct you to take it on a full stomach? If so, I'm sure if you take it with food, whether or not it's a lot, it should be okay. I guess it's better than no food at all. I tend to take mine before I go to bed

No. I am not being monitored. But they will monitor me if I go for IUI.
Are you seeing a OBGYN or RE ?

I'm seeing an obgyn - she's super lovely.
I see you and I have also been married a similar amount of time. We're celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in August.

Oh that's great!
Hope we both get BFP by then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"