TWW - Testing 21st to 31st July

Also I think since you had a negative a few days ago, that line is probably not from mc. Let's just hang on until the next test!

I would test again in a few days. Like green archer said, some women to have AF style bleeding whilst still pg. a neg line a few days ago would suggest this positive line is not from mc. I hope you get an answer soon! TWW might be the worst bit of pg!

I just wanted to come back on here and update, so either I wasn't pregnant (and it was just left over hormone from my miscarriage giving me a positive pregnancy test) or I had a chemical. Either way, it wasn't to be last month.
I decided to take a break from the forum to try and stop myself obsessing. And decided to go for not trying not preventing. Although I did have some idea when I was due to ovulate, however, due to hubby working long hours and then me having tonsillitis, I think we only BD once or twice this month (which is very unusual for us).
Despite that, AF was due today and she has not arrived. I have taken a pregnancy test and it is positive. I have not told hubby though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->